RETAKING CONSTANTINOPLE: RISE OF CHRISTIANITY 2.0

Russian Ambassador shot in Ankara, Turkey.

SOURCE:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38369962

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/19/russian-ambassador-to-turkey-wounded-in-ankara-shooting-attack

Could this be the pretext for WW3, similar to the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, leading to WW1?

These events shall result in the Hagia Sophia becoming a Christian church once again.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-rusya-buyukelcisi-ankarada-silahli-suikasta-ugradi-40311678
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810887909784113152
nos.nl/artikel/2149210-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-neergeschoten.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
ria.ru/world/20161219/1484016078.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0kSCgR6Likc
nos.nl/artikel/2149210-aanslag-op-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-syrie-lijkt-motief.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

russians have kicked wholesale ass for much much much less!

hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-rusya-buyukelcisi-ankarada-silahli-suikasta-ugradi-40311678

Which one would win tho, when you take into account the poor morale & training of the slav, and the cockroachery of the türk?

He was shot, but is he... DED?

Also, check 'em. If gets we WWIII now

>similar to the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, leading to WW1
>implying some noname russian ambassador shot by roaches is even remotely on the same level

God speed ruskies

FUGGG

So will it be renamed Constantinople or Tsargrad ?

>renovation of Hagia Sophia
>"what if we put minarets on that thing LMAO"
>we wuz architects and shieet

>Russia ambassador shot
>WW3

>American ambassador shot
>WDDIM

turks dont stand a chance in a conventional war against russia.

It will blow up into a conflict involving more countries than those 2.

> shooter snackbared
> shouted about Aleppo

Hillary and Ergodan, sitting in a tree
False flag starting World War Three.

Kek

ofcourse the only thing the Turks are better at is breeding like roaches

Putingrad if anything

>checked
so hillary starts ww3 after all

You retards are playing right into the hands of the CIA. America has every interest in forcing a divide between Russia and Turkey.

remind me what Russia did after roaches shot down their plane?

Ye nothing

UPDATE: Ambassador has officially died from wounds.

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810887909784113152

So fucking what? If the end result is the same

I remember when bunch of greeks celebrated because they thought russia would take istanbul and give it to you

kill the heathen Turk, cleanse the once great city of Constantinople back to it's rightful glory

it begins

Constantinopolos-Nea Roma-Tsarigrad

fug

Yes but now with Russian/US relations softening, this could be big. Plus, an ambassador being killed will be treated more seriously than a military pilot being killed.

Obliterated turkmen in Latakia, strengthened their position in Syria, and allowed Syrian forces to bomb turks on the anniversary ?

Kek warned us

In a defensive war? Turkey, Russia has no chance.

Russians had a hard as fuck time enforcing wars in their own borders, and Turkey has a pretty strong military all things considered with a huge population and strong economy/infrastructure. Turkey is also Islamic and heavily mountainous, i'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Russia's military is alright, it has some good equipment here and there (SAM systems) but also a lot of old equipment plus poorly trained conscripts. Not to say Turkey's army is better quality, it's definitely worse, but it's also decent enough.

In a defensive war Russia cannot win, it would be a bloodbath for Russian soldiers and the war morale at home would nosedive like ours did in Vietnam. Russia is not like the US and can't project power the way we can which is why we defeated Iraq's huge army in like 3 weeks.

>similar to the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, leading to WW1?

No, that assassination triggered all the countries to war on Germany after years of trying to justify a war.
If this event was to be true, it would be everyone declaring war on Russia for the death of some ambassador there.

This, somehow Turkey is being retarded enough to Alienate the US AND Russia, AT THE SAME TIME!

Roach i didnt and i dont bet on anyone.
The only who will destroy and exterminate the turks is Greeks

My guess is Russia is not stupid enough to start shit over this unlike in WW! it was most likely a terrorist cell activity and they can easily use this to their advantage against the Turks by getting the goods for Assad

why would you value an ambassador at the same level as a king or whatever Ferdinand was? Do we even know who was behind this?

see

Bump
Deus vult

>VIDEO

>VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Refugees welcome 2.0

>defeated Iraq's huge army in like 3 weeks.
>decade of sanctions after war had nothing to do with it

>Implying turkeys military is cohesive enough to actually put together a defense
>Implying you know the extent of Russian military equipment

Real life isn't like call of duty kid

IT BEGINS

>winter
>rusia

are you fucking high

In a time of drones and long range missile system, terrain means jack shit.

Ground troops are only needed to clean up afterwards.

They can definitely use this to their advantage to get the Turks to stop attacking Assad and focus on ISIS

ria.ru/world/20161219/1484016078.html

He's dead. Officially.

>yfw it's happening

>it erupts into ww3
>tfw we get conscripted to go die in the desert/tundra in east bumfuck, Turkey or west bumfuck, Russia

welp, fitting end to this shitty existence.

Oh boi here we go

>the gunman shouted "We die in Aleppo, you die here"
Confirmed for """moderate""" rebel

I'll destroy your greek bp

I hope Putin has balls to start WW3 over this, but I know he doesn't.

Why would a World War erupt from a mediterranean prince being killed in the first place? I can't answer that, but it happened. Shit tends to happen spontaneously when tensions are high.

A big long bloody war on it's borders is exactly what the EU needs right now.
This will give the push for proper federalization and army.

Alas, the russians will cuck out again and nothing will happen.

1v1 me faggot

F

Dont pussy out russia, lets kick off 2017 right!

>overestimating Russia's military this much and underestimating the power of a defensive army

sounds like you're the one playing too much call of duty retard, the only thing that will happen is Russia will invade Turkey, get caught up in a meat grinder and stalemate and get harassed by insurgents, nobody will win and we'll get caught in ww3 over >a roach

CONSTANTINE THE XI IS ABOUT TO RISE AGAIN

Well, I was already in the Army, if they'll take me back in, lets get it.

Die or not, lets see out our modern day crusade with some pride.

You mean stupidity
Ever heard of a little event in history called World War 1

If shots get fired NATO should convene an emergency meeting where they publicly expel the roaches. The only reason they where allowed in the first place is they happened to occupy slightly valuable land, the value of that land has declined and the vermin nature of the turks has gone through the roof in recent years. Time to clear out the infestation.

Retaking of Constantinople confirmed
check'em

>In Constantinople, will the great war between Russian and European, and shed a lot of blood. Greece will not play a primary role in this war, but it will give Constantinople, not because they are in front of us fear the Russian, but because they can not find a better solution, and agreed to work together with Greece, and will put pressure on them difficult circumstances. The Greek army will not have time to come back to the city will be given to her.

What did he mean by this?

>Turkish-assigned security detail kills Russian ambassador
How many other bodyguards to Russian diplomats have Islamist sympathies? More people will die. It's all planned.

But the only things to survive world war three will be Chinese cockroach people?

Chitin vult? Egg that's been buried in coal and then farted on for a week... vult?

????

They have the best chance. Only country that can take a nuclear arsenal and come out unharmed.

RARE

ITS HAPPENING

>plus poorly trained conscripts
That's not entirely true.
After Georgian war they've reformed and improved a lot in that regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kSCgR6Likc

>cuck out again

Consider that in the past US/Russia relations were getting worse. The Trump administration is softening those relations. Who knows what may come of this event. But conflict is not an impossibility.

The Syrian rebel scum are gonna get Grozny'd. Putin will show no mercy. He have all the reason in the world now. Killing an ambassador is a declaration of war.

We've memed our way into a timeline that shouldn't even be possible.

MEME
E
M
E

MAGIC
A
G
I
C

watch here you hear gunshots
nos.nl/artikel/2149210-aanslag-op-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-syrie-lijkt-motief.html

Stop trying to imply that Russia will blame Turkey for this.
Expect a ramp up in Syria to eradicate the terrorists, but that's it.

I think a stalemate is the most likely situation. I do think that insurgency would be less of a problem for Russia than the USA had in Iraq and Afghanistan simply because they would probably kill anyone and everyone once taking an area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes

>military
Just nuke that shit already. No need for invasion.

>3 septs
>F is under the number 3 of the numpad keyboard
Oh my fucking god

FOR THE GRACE, FOR THE MIGHT OF OUR LORD
FOR THE HOME OF THE HOLY
FOR THE FAITH, FOR THE WAY OF THE SWORD
GAVE THEIR LIVES SO BOLDLY

FOR THE GRACE, FOR THE MIGHT OF OUR LORD
IN THE NAME OF HIS GLORY
FOR THE FAITH, FOR THE WAY OF THE SWORD
COME AND TELL THEIR STORY AGAIN

WHO IS READY TO WIPE ISLAM FROM THIS EARTH.

Yep, it was pretty glorious.

Cyber Wars: Obama's Revenge

it's happening

>NOS

oh shit we relevant now

I love meme magic.
PEPE!

REV UP THE TANKS BOYS!!!

HERE WE GO!!

I N
T H E
N A M E
O F
G O O O O O O D!

I have no clue. But it doesn't take much to see that our world is being ripened for yet another world war. It's just over the horizon.

nice but what did he achieve?

The guy was the Crown Prince, the son of the Archduke and heir apparent to the Austro-Hungarian throne.

It was a huge deal.

nothing will happen lads, go home

Remember the Kek thread last night (well early morning EST) that got a fuck ton of digits? Like around 50 or whatever?

Feels like today is going really weird, and I'm not sure what to make of it. Was that thread somehow trying to warn us?

DEUS VULT

>similar to the assassination of Franz Ferdinand
Hopefully not too similar. That one ended up being really crappy for many countries. Most countries even.

Arright lads. Here is a thing. Turkish military started pulling youngsters that haven't complete their mandatory service in a rush. And the state sent some papers to big companies that they could use their properties in a war scenario. These things started like 2 weeks ago. I knew this kinda shit could happen.

If Russia declares war on Turkey and NATO intervenes, I'm joining the Russian side.

RIP, Ivan