ITT: we imagine what her final seconds were like

ITT: we imagine what her final seconds were like

Cum inside me king Mohammed

lol why are women so fucking WEAK, learn some CQC if you don't want to get raped

True. Like, just stop being weak LMAO

>CQC

LIQUIIIIIDD!!!!

i know right, women are so fucking DUMB

Lol try to remember the basics of CQC

>saleelul sawarim nasheedul ubahWa darbul

Tbh, bare with me.

If this Tuvalu thing becomes real instead of some autistic LARPing, then should be kidnap progressive-left wing whores, and bring them to the island to breed with?

basics of CQC:
1. don't get raped
2. repeat 1. until success

meant for

>if I survive this, how can I protect this poor refugee from crinimal prosecution
>how can I blame this on the evil right populists

I guess something like this went on in her head.

Horrifying

Seeing all your leftist ideals be literally raped and killed.

The death of an ideology, one beautiful woman at a time.

Story? TLDR?

ultra liberal daughter of a german eu official lobbying for more "refugees" got raped and dumped in a river by a muslim immigrant

>not knowin who maria "the toll payer" ladenburger is

Kys swedecuck

It's like poetry

>implying I give a fuck about looking at the news any longer
Same shit every day

pols has been flipping out in their schadenfreude of making fun of her for the past week or so

Literally cuming harder than a nuclear explosion.

This cute would rather get necked by muhammad than fuck u witboi. Lol u can't compete

Not surprised but again, this shit happens every day here. Refugees raped some woman in a wheelchair in Sweden but were cleared from all charges because there wasn't enough "evidence".

time to take out my ski mask and visit germany

We're all thinking it. Where do I apply for asylum status in Germany I wanna get some cum shots off in some of these German pussies

>asylum status
why'd I need that, I'm an eu citizen, I can get on a train, be in berlin in a few hours, drag a girl to a bush, get on train back in budapest by the evening

>oh noes fascists will use my death to hate on those poor refugees.

Thank you dad!

Sounds like you europeans have it made.

>tfw you will never rape and drown an aryan qt in Germany
>feels bad

Means nothing if it doesn't wake the germans up. Are they still timid little faggots?

just need to figure out how to identify med students though, have to take out them first because they're the most likely to save shitskins

it caused some uproar but the germans are blaming the russians for it, not even kidding

kek

Let me guess: sandburner?

She and her kind deserve anything they get.

I imagine she was being filled with Arab cum, orgasmed several times before realizing he was going to kill her

>be Arab shit skin
>rape white woman to make her atone for her white priveledge.
>right before am about to cum whisper in her ear "never forget the six billion"
>nut so hard on her face she drowns in semen

>realizing he was gonna kill her

That probably made her orgasms more intense desu

>kidnap progressive-left wing whores, and bring them to the island to breed with?
The point is to get away from them, but you bring their bullshit to your utopia? You haven't thought this out.

Wow it's almost like you need "evidence" to convinct someone of a crime.

Imagine that.

pure pleasure.
I bet she really enjoy it.

They knew she was raped, but they couldn't prove which mud did what so they let them all go instead.

Lmao leaf cuck please. Rapefugees are all good boys who dindunuffin huh?

There is no doubt at this point, she definitely enjoyed the sex but must have been disappointed in being killed afterwards.

*GLUG GLUG GLUG*

Please, the cops can say that anything is or is not evidence.

A dude could walk up to a cop, cock out, bitch fucked and dumped a few meters away, and the cop would still let him go on about his business simply because they don't feel like being called racists by the majority left.

It's even worse when you consider that they've done shit like mass molestations and the government would rather they kept quiet about it even though it's only getting worse.

If the women of the country didn't want to be raped by shit skin invaders they would have voted merkel out a long time ago.

Face it, German women love being fucked/raped by Arabs and German men love to watch

Merkel never had an absolute majority even before the rapefugees.

>"His dick was tiny"
>"This water is cold"
>"The party sucked cock anyway"
>"Hihihi... sucked cock"
>"I should update my jewbook profile"
>"Where is my phone?"
>"I'm drowning"
>"Will I meet Hitler in hell?"
>"glupglupglupglup"

this meme is stale, fuck off

No one cares anymore it's stale pasta now.

why is she sucking his belly button?

she also worked at a migrant welcoming center. she welcomed them with opened legs, evidently.

And the eurocucks don't want us to keep talking about it. Whites all over yurop are getting cucked so hard

PANIC