IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING:WW3

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON KEK HELP US. RUSSIA PLANNING ECONOMIC AND MILITARY SANCTIONS AGAINST NATO MEMBER. WW3 IS HERE. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT FUCKING STARTED

youtube.com/watch?v=yx97s2igPGg

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/buitenland/4367931/russische-ambassadeur-in-ankara-doodgeschoten.html
express.co.uk/news/world/745280/Zurich-Islamic-centre-three-people-hurt-after-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing is going to happen. Its gonna be on the news for a while, blah blah blah...
And then this fucked up world will move on.

That looked fake as hell when he fell down.

its real
nu.nl/buitenland/4367931/russische-ambassadeur-in-ankara-doodgeschoten.html

It hasn't even begun, Amerifat

Who was the Russian ambassador to?

Somethings suss about this I don't see any blood either , possibly staged for whatever reason I'm not sure though.

And no NATO country should lift a fucking finger over this, Turks asked for anything Russia decides to do, they've asked very hard.

BREAKING NEWS; THE GUNMAN WAS A TURKISH BODYGUARD ASSIGNED BY TURKEY TO GUARD THE MAN HE ASSASSINATED. THIS WAS STATE SPONSORED

Literally nothing will come of this.

THIS IS THE TRUTH

INB4 CIA DAMAGE CONTROL

SECURITY BADGE OF THE SHOOTER. HE WAS A TURKISH GOVERNMENT SECURITY OFFICER IN CHARGE OF PROTECTING HIGH RISK CLIENTS

And you would know because you've killed plenty of people, right emu?

Clearly another delusional, disgusting, mudshit roach.

It looks very strange the way he falls down it doesn't look right and like I said there's no blood at all.

He has seen the photos of the human bodies lying everywhere around after the Emu War, he'd know.

religion of peace

Was lazia involved?

BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY HAS NOW BEEN KILLED. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL. THIS IS LITERALLY THE START OF WW3. NOT EVEN A MEME ANYTHING, ITS FUCKING OVER. THIS IS A COORDINATED ASSAULT BY STATE ACTORS

Are you denying the Emucaust cunt ?

HERES THE SAND NIGGER DEAD

SWAT TOOK HIM DOWN APPARENTLY

POST A LINK YOU SOURCELESS ANT

THREE PEOPLE SHOT AT ISLAMIC CENTER IN ZURICH. ATTACKS EVERYWHERE AT THIS MOMENT.

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

Lol wat

FRESH FOOTAGE!

It's even more strange that these photo's are already available this is really suss and why would a Turk be motivated to kill the Russian Ambassator.

I sense an excuse to start ww3 plotted by the US I'd bet anything the CIA is behind this.

ITS OVER

express.co.uk/news/world/745280/Zurich-Islamic-centre-three-people-hurt-after-shooting

Mfw going to Russia in a week

Fugg again, live in Zurich

>it's another russkie chimpout again
when will these vodkaniggers be stopped?

Are you retarded? Turks shot down a Russian jet, are on the other side of the Syrian civil war, and have been fighting Russian allies.

FUCK

Daily reminder that the United States has considerably more to lose than gain from a World War. This meme is so poorly thought out.

Jew or Swiss?

Reminder that Turks ruined the Janissary corps.

There are certain high up people that would want WW3 in the US.

It wasn't the Americans themselvs, idiot.
It is always the same enemy.

Swiss
>implying we aren't mountain kikes anyways

Consider how that actually manages to play out, and how much more likely it is that some dude is just pissed about war in his homeland

DON'T FALL FOR THE CIA TRAP.
DISTRACTION FOR THE ELECTION

ALSO SYRIA WAR ALMOST OVER, ISIS HAS ONLY ONE AREA IN CONTROL.
MEDIA WILL TURN THIS AROUND AND BASICALLY
>"He killed russian because muh "civilians" in aleppo ;___; please stop bombing ;____;"
>Leftists demand NATO to pressure Putin and Assad to stop #ISISLivesMatter

Refugee children photo type of propaganda, but with dead person instead.
Also you americans should realize that they want to create a distraction because there is a important day going on in USA.

underrated post

He is tweeting right now...

> mountain kikes

This is the best description of the Swiss I've ever heard. You've even managed to out kike the kikes by remaining ''''''neutral'''''' in diplomatic affairs, thus dodging any backlash from the international community. Absolutely devlish.

>He thinks blood comes out of gun wounds immediately
kek

this fingolian CIA shill sure is working over time...

Mister Sandman, bring me a dream.

worst bodyguard ever

UPDATE exclusive image of shooter before the shooting!

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

This. Unfortunately Turkey is a member of NATO so Putin won't really do shit.

You posted the wrong one, you buffoon!

We're at: IT'S HAPPENING

DEC THE 19th, PRAISE KEK FOR THE HAPPENINGS! THE CURRENT YEAR IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS!

Top fucking kek

Might be over before it even started, lads

Nothing will happen. Remember that time they downed our jet then our guys warned Erdogan about the coup? Then Erdogan started internal crack-down and suddenly warmed up to Turkish Stream, toned down the involvement in Syria? Nothing will happen. On the surface. Invading a NATO member is not OK.

>implying it this war wouldn't go nuclear

Come on, we all know how this is going to go and it's not going to be pretty. No one is actually going to win this.