What did Bloomberg mean by this?

What did Bloomberg mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm
twitter.com/business/status/810898006664806400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it ain't New Yawk, it ain't nothin

They want you to visit 12 Pizza place. Some of them might have a secret ingredient.
12 pizza place
12 yr old

>Hahaha don't worry about pizzagate goys - I mean, guys. See, Podesta just really really really likes pizza :^)

One wouldn't just do that, unless he is trying to make us stick to pizza-gate more to frame us as tin-foil hat fools, or to get our attention from something worse. either way, never shove your head into ones ass just because it smells:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm

Podesta's an Italian food snob. This is a fluff piece. Please stop being distracted from the real Pizzagate.

this. disinformation.

There's top 5. There's top 10. Out of those why top 12? There's a shit ton of pizza places in New York, but why 12 best pizza places?

they're basically just rubbing it in our faces.

You fucking idiots will fall for anything. The real tweet says "top chefs" and not John Podesta

Post a source then, leaf, or go back to taking your dog's dick up your ass.

Are you really so stupid that you don't even know how to use Google?

You need to be handfed information like a little baby?

Pathetic.

twitter.com/business/status/810898006664806400

He can't keep getting away with it

Cool, now you can go finish pleasuring your dog.

retard if you make the thread you just have to copy and paste the link into the comments, that way people can go straight into the conversation rather than researching if it's fake or not.

they are mocking us

they're laughing in our face

>epic kek worshipping meme magic LARPing spastics
you need to be fucking liquidated

>look at him
How do people think this faggot isn't a pedophile?

go prep abdul for your wife you pedo defending fucktard

brit/cuck/ posters should stay in their designated containment thread, or better yet go back to r/unitedkingdom where you belong

>new York pizza
>Stale bread with soup on top
New york has nothing on Chicago

>don't ever bet against pizzas
children play better chess games than clinton campaign managers?

What are you even trying to say you illiterate? I didn't make the fucking thread, you all just blindly took the OP as being true