Gen Z

Are the Gen Z the saviours of the Western Civilisation?

The oldest ones (late 90s) seem to be more redpilled than their Millennial counterparts.

yes

It would explain the number of underage fags.

They'd better be. Otherwise, they'll never make it.

Yes

Late 90s gen from my experience are the most redpilled in Gen Z. Not entirely sure why to be honest but something I've noticed nonetheless

Am i gen Z? born in 96.

Thought i was classified as a millennial

literally half of Sup Forums burgers are gen z

>I will have to associate with people almost 9 years younger than me if I want to have a sensible political discussion

Gen Z is like an edgy Sup Forumsully.

They seem to be pretty aggressive compared to Millennial feminised '''men'''.

The girls are still a bit slutty though, so we'll probably be living in quite an edgy 'Slav' society, but with just a bit more money.

They're redpilled for now, but soon they'll be going off to (((college))) and taking critical theory up the ass. We need to constantly meme against universities, feminism, and all forms of Cultural Marxism so that our onslaught cancels the feel-good brainwashing of the liberal establishment. Our window is now, and we may not have another.

Dunno if it's because they're too young yet, but the millenials (born in the 80's and early 90s) are the ones who come with 90% of the worldwide faggotry

I've seen lots of Gen Z choosing a trade instead of (((collegestein))), most of Boomers are the ones pushing the university/college meme

This!
soon they will meet "the professor with the bearded face that tells them they should hate their race"

oh my god, thank you for seperating me from millenials. Born in '98, feels good to turn 18 this year, and it feels good to know I will never be grouped with those multicolor-haired freaks

Aye, Trump's victory is a repeat of Reagan's victory in 1980, instead of conservatism removing Hippy culture, new conservatism will remove Hipster culture

>(late 90s)

That's still Gen Y, you idiot.

Just turn 18 a week ago
Can confirm we're as based as you think
Maybe because Duterte set the example here that being globalist is cool now
People who hated my ideology started now to ask me questions why Duterte mentioned the Soros dude I've been pushing all year
Redpilled them in neoliberal globalism and becoming the based gen

I'm going at a notorious lefty college
Only STEM is redpilled AFAIK, most are still trying to discredit the commie retards in other divisions

So far the conditioning never worked for lads who just wanted to study

Doubt it.

Underaged b@

>Late 90s gen from my experience are the most redpilled in Gen Z.
They've grown up in an interesting time, where their earlier childhood/adolescence was pre-social justice and they still didn't come into their own during the progressive peak. They witnessed the older kids they grew up with get utterly pozzed and they want a return to the world they barely knew but aspired to live in.

How's the drug dealer's executions thing going? Does the main population support it?

We already met that dude
Easily the most hated professor because he's a condescending SJW faggot

>muh redpilled Gen Z
I don't know where this meme comes from. From my experience, the younger, the faggier. I'd like to be proved wrong though.

96 here. Idk if that makes me millennial or gen z but this is 100% accurate.

Hello fellow Gen Z
We must spread the redpill brother
We're going to the known as the BASED GEN if we do this right

Yes. And we must do everything we can to encourage them, protect them and shield them from leftist corruption

No it isn't. Your generation is just a liberal as the last.

1998 here, was the most redpilled guy at my school, head of school news, and constantly butted heads with #MentallyHill administration because the news was "too biased" (i.e not calling Trump racist.)

Only the (((media and Soros' lapdogs))) hate it
Unironically one of our best programs right now
After the drug purge we're going after the child trafficking pedos and revealing a slice on the oh so Pizzagate

gas the kikes race war now

That's just not true though. I'm too lazy to spoon feed you but look it up. Gen Z is far more conservative than millennials and I've seen it myself in California of all places.

>From my experience, the younger, the faggier.

Same thing happened with the pre WWI generations. They were raised in a false state of welfare, but when the war exploded a great part of the youngest men decided to go fighting to the battlefield. When the welfare is prolonged too much, the generations turn inherently faggy. Just like Boomers and Millenials

>sensible political discussion
>9 years younger
Yeah, okay.

Dude theres two of us in the thread right now and a lot more than expected
We can openly talk about Hitler not doing wrong here, ffs I'm in the quintessential lefty college

>probably older than most Sup Forums users
fug

Yeah, and every millennial I've met that isn't a college student has been quite redpilled. #NotAllMillenials

My nephew is red pilled and he was born in 99. I didn't even do it, he red pilled himself. Best part is he's red pilling all his younger siblings.

Currently studying general medicine, everybody seems redpilled (at least a bit above normie level), even my roommate finds that (((they)) are behind everything, I am talking about people born in 96-97.

Slavs tend to be more prone to not fall for the blue pill. How's the cultural marxism going around there?

>tfw I have successfully redpilled my little brother

Best feeling in the world famalam

The internet is partly responsible for the quick redpills we mostly get
Remember the unwritten rule that everything stays on the internet forever? That worked well for us to saw their tricks and become redpilled

Probably, Gen Z seems to be the reaction against millennial shit

Even in our leftist shit countries, the youngest generations are realising that the welfare state only carries misery with it

the educational system is made up by lefties anywhere you go. Don't try to make them reason and keep the redpill moderately lowkey

I hope they are so redpilled that they kick out all the nigger, spics, whatever, and the mixed mutts, and then kick out all of us older generations that have pussied completely the fuck out.

This
Older cousin are bluepilled except for one (The dude who started my redpill on the Rothschild, very based dude)
We growing in the internet was responsible for our redpilling and most of us avoided traditional media so most of our knowledge comes from the Internet which is the perfect place for the truth to prosper

I have seen some girls with rainbow colored hair, some foreigners, but they are just studying and want to go back after college. Homos are accepted only if they act and look normal. Nothing special, but czechs and slovaks are getting more and more radicalized, cant deny that.

Good thing your country is rising up. Many people can see that Eastern Europe is cooking the resistance against the globalists and muslim invasion

Yes, Gen Z starts at '96.

Welcome aboard (96 reporting in).

98 here
Meh, there are still lots of degenerate normies

Well, "gen Z" (the redpilled one) doesnt want to live in their home country, not by the lack of nationalism but because of corruption, children of old communist politicians are now in charge (especially in my home country Slovakia) so corruption is very high, they "buy" votes from old people and gypsies, they are not even communists they just want money and power

Just elect Le Pen and you will see their true power levels
Before Duterte we're mostly liberalfags then Duterte came and all of the based ones came out of hiding

1990 here, this pretty much.

Évidemment, c'est très difficile de trouver generations non affectées pour le marxisme culturel dans les grand cites, comme Paris, Marseille ou Lyon.

I did, I literally put up a picture of Trump in the intro and they refused to air it because "it was biased" when some of the kids would literally scream for Hillary. It got to the point where I ran that shit like Goebbels. All pieces were checked with me before airing. so every episode there were either hits on both candidates or no politics at all.

Je suis dans le Nord Pas de Calais et ici la campagne est très rougepillulée. Par contre là j'habite à Lille et c'est envahi par des gauchiasses et des antifas. Horrible.

I'm not too fond of Marine le Pen. A "far right" party led by a woman and a faggot isn't that great desu
Still gonna vote for her as there aren't much more options

That's how shitty populism works (not Trump-like middle class populism) they just gain voting platform from the poorest and most ignorant peoples in exchange of a temporary welfare.

That's shit. Hopefully the educational system will slowly stop being that biased by the time Trump starts fixing the country

'98 here. Voted Trump and ready for college!

Part of the RWSS, too.

J'ai vécu dans à Paris et Bretagne pour deux ans. La capital c'est horrible, au point ma femme c'est fait presque violé par une groupe de negres africaines. Pour l'autre visage , Bretagne c'est très nationaliste, et la population native c'est ne pas hereux avec l'islamisation de la france.

>Late 90's

Stop moving the dates you faggot.

Gen Z is 2000+, Millennials are called Millennials for a REASON.

If you were born on the 31st of December 1999, you're still a filthy millennial!

>Le generation Z meme

So redpilled with their African earholes and their many genders/feminine penis. Get the fuck outta here

Étrange, la Bretagne est connue pour être très communiste

>mfw born in 2000 and i fucking HATE liberals

b& i know but i will say this before i get BTFO by the jannies

most people i know hate sjws and are either closet trump supporters or indifferent due to lack of world view

everyone who hates trump is a catty whore or a hypebeast materialistic nigger

mind you i support trump openly and no one fucks with me because i lift

My youngest brother is gen z, and a complete pussywhipped liberal faggot

tradesmen are our only hope

I'm glad I was born in the 80's

t. whining nostalgiafag

Go back to playing Sonic, grandad.

1995 here, took me awhile to fight through the SJW bullshit, but I'm glad I took the time to sort myself out

US Census states Millennial's between the range of 1980-2000. I'd say in the next decade or so it'll be easier to differentiate generations.

>Gen Z the saviours of the Western Civilisation
why are you guys falling for this jewish false hope trick? we all know generation z is mostly cucked to hell.

Gen Z fell for the conservative subversion.
GL on that 1% kid cucks

Have Gen Z daughter. They are nothing like the sissy millennials before them. They are not soft and weak little snowflakes.

Me and all all my friends are Gen Z.
We are all redpilled as fuck

It's just delusional 15 year old faggots. Most of them will never sniff pussy. I feel bad for white gen Z kids.

that makes sense.

>Typical Millennial thinking they can change generational timelines

Sorry faggots, if you were born before 2000 you're a Millennial.

>implying Sonic wasn't dank as fuck
Having fun with Mafia 3: White Guilt Edition, little whippersnapper?

>The oldest ones (late 90s) seem to be more redpilled than their Millennial counterparts.
>17 year olds are acting like edgy edgelords, entirely certain they won't ever change anything about their beliefs and they have reached peak consciousness.

You're one of them, aren't you?