RUSSIAN ASSASSIN CIA

Don't get me wrong, I hate you ruskies, and am glad, but just fyi, this was a CIA assassination. Check out the "body of the shooter" over there --- it doesn't even have the right skin tone of the actual guy.

I'm so glad the CIA figured out how to make sure Trump can't buddy up to you russian pieces of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yx97s2igPGg
liveleak.com/view?i=85f_1482166933
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actual guy for reference

I've seen blonde, green eyed Turks though...they are still looking greasy and sweaty as fuck, but white Turks do exist to some extent.

Not that what you say isn't plausible though. Afterall you are known for doing this kind of crap.

Yeah but why is the dead body of the turk shooter brown and completely different looking when the guy on the video is white?

The walls are a different colour too, you fucking retard, obviously it's due to a change in lighting or due to a different camera/settings.

The CIA fucks up everything it touches. They fucked up the election. They fucked up the Arab Spring. They fucked up the WTC. They'll fuck this up too.

The attempt to mix it up with internal US politics will backfire hugely. There will be far-reaching purges as a result of this treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=yx97s2igPGg

WERE IS THE FUCKING BLOOD FROM THE GUY WHO GOT SHOT?

THIS IS FAKE

this guy is really god damn ugly.

JEJ

lol, you guys probably never saw a turk
the majority is whitish and not black

Looks more Russian than Turkish.

False flag fake ISIS for russia to enter into Turkey more?

Did his dead body grow facial hair after dying? Over the course of an hour? He's clean shaven in the video, the body has stubble.

Looks like a Jewish CIA agent.

He's a big guy

>t. Mehmet

he's a tough guy

wat

dude holy shit, the russian didn't bleed in any way.....wtf is this a kgb/russian intelligence setup to get more in roads into tukery? fuk, I was hoping it was cia

did he even get 15 minutes of fame?

It's absolutely an administration or agency coordinated op. Russia recently captured and released 22 operatives out of a basement in aleppo. They did it on good faith. The thing nobody realizes is that a global total war is inevitable. The US can only default or inflate to meet debt, impossible. US will default, then start a large scale war and employ national rationing and war bond sales or an equivalent in order to bleed the poulace of wealth and reinvigorate the complex with real capital. It's what they did in WW1 and 2. It's their easiest play and they've done it before, they'll do it again. They don't want to avoid conflict, they require large scale commited conflict to tap into populace, american public is apathetic towards middle east wars, a RU CHINA war will demand the populace go all in to survive. It's total insanity.

Putin did not want any conflict with the US. He explicitly states this.

Hillary and her ilk where the ones who kept pushing for unnecessary conflict with Russia.

He's not CIA.

He's not a big guy.

For you.

also, that is the same shooter, both images. Look at details. Offset belt buckle position, clothing etc. the change of color is due to white balance differences of two separate cameras.

there is no appetite for a war with russia from any western countries, despite the MSM PR machine against putin.

the furthest they could get since WW2 is the numerous small scale proxy wars.

He looks like a young Mossad agent rather than a American.

A picture of the second suspected shooter

Its the difference on the illumination of the photos. He is the same. You can take off your tin foil hat now.

It's very real, he had a CNS hit when he went down, ppl bleed out in many different ways when shot, especially when shot by a 9mm pistol w/ short barrel, you can see pass throughs in the video on the front of his shirt, probably ball rounds. Ball sometimes passes through and the wounds swell and slow fluid for a few minutes before rigor mortis. Not unusual that he didn't produce a lot of blood immediately from assassination.

>what is pallor mortis

1: Obama promises retaliation against Russia over hacking during US election
2: Russian Ambassador gets shot by CIA stooge.

How does the madman keep getting away with these atrocious massacres

Holy shit youre right and kek confirms

and the 5 o clock shadow comes from????

Its clearly the same guy OP. Since he's dead and shit his body color will change as the blood drains from his lifeless body.

That's what you'd think, it's not reality though, it's not avoidable according to the tools available by traditional means. The US a low probability of economic recovery without either an extreme tax (which they won't do) or an extreme emergency to justify bond sales and national mobilization and rationing. Think about it, rumors about RU hacking before election, US arming of Al Nusra and IS, admin blaming RU for a skewed election, sanctions against RU, RU and SAAs recent hvt capture of dozens of CIA operatives in Syria, RUs retaking of aleppo, US allowing Turkey to enter from North East, now this? Writings on the wall... a couple of airfoce or naval bombings by either China, RU, or US will commit us all to a full scale conflict. Doesn't matter at that point what your personal sentiments are, you'll be expected to "pitch in" or be villified by your country. You'll be fighting or rationing and buying war bonds on the homefront. Guaranteed.

>roach removing will start before 2017
Thank you kek

You guys are all wrong, this is a Greek false fag.

I see no hair growth, i do see a literal shadow, caused by his face structure and the fact that the room is lit from overhead, in one photo he's vertical, the next horizontal, or parallel then perpendicular to light emission

kek

I read that Russia/Iran/Turkey were supposed to meet together in Moscow over Syria soon, can anyone confirm?

If that's the case this really makes me suspect it's a false flag.

They're doing everything they can to try and push for a war with Russia, it's bullshit.

better

4u

Murder witness and first aid man here... There can be surprisingly little blood when people are shot.

For there to be gushing bloody injuries, you need to hit arteries or cause severe damage to the circulatory system.

Looks like a young Quentin Tarantino

now you just need wojak on the floor lad

it went through right where his heart is famalam

top fucking kek

digits confirm

false flag engage.

war with rusky bros when

To me it looks like one of the bullets hit his heart. Wouldn't this produce visible blood. I mean, the rooms white.

I'm ready. Blow this shithole off the face of the earth. I hate everything this world has become. I am ready for God's judgment.

wow dude you are unbelievably fucking retarded

top kek 10/10 post

that makes two of us familia. i just hope things get dire enough for a master autist like me to be called upon to kill some darkies before the nukes start falling.

But Trump will save us... R-right g-guys??

Is that you, Jello Biafra?

Sandmonkeys need to shave every 15min, they start growing jihad-beard when they are 6 years old

Once they drop in the US, it's a free for all. Nothing will not matter. I'm just waiting.

Shit is building up so Obama will stay in. WW3 is among us.

This has to be one of my favourite memes

Reminder that 95% of Americans disapproved of WW2 before we were involved.

I don't want to go to war, but if Trump doesn't purge the CIA from government we will end up at war.

Nukes are so damn beautiful.

They're so damn retarded
>Hur let's permanently ruin the land not just for humans but for most living things other than insects and bacteria

Sheeet

at least he knows proper trigger safety

>Permanently ruin

Yeah, because Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both irradiated wastelands....

So Nukes will do nothing against Turks ????

That doesn't take away from their spectacular beauty

The US gov can kiss my ass if it thinks I'll do any of that. If our country is really as shit as you put it I'd rather fight my own country and put it out of its misery before I fucking kill some ruskies while the jews sit back and drink their scotch.

One day he's actually going to kill someone and get away with it

If the bullet hit the heart, it stop beating so less blood would exit his wound. The bullet dont seems to have peirced his chest.

Since he fall on his back the wound is sealed by all the fat.

Wtf why is the clip full of springs?
New Syrian spring gun??

Yep, in this case Russians are the liberators, not the conquerors

yup.
a heart shot is when there is little to no blood

They have incredibly high cancer rates for everybody that lives there.

>it doesn't even have the right skin tone of the actual guy.
Cause he's dead.

THE WALLS ARE DIFFERENT COLORS AHHHHHHH I DONT KNOW HOW LIGHTING AFFECTS COLOR AHHHHH

How would a bulletproof vest effect blood flow once he was shot?

this.

yellow light washes out brown

This is a fucking psyop.

Tell you what though, as soon as Trump secures 270, he's getting a call from Putin.

This is 'the establishment' in their death rattle.

Fucking idiots.

the CIA is spooks, they want to fuck up everything

>Black trousers
>Black belt

0/10

confirmed

>Shit is building up so Obama will stay in. WW3 is among us.
CIA false flag to do exactly this.

Video removed from jewtube, anyone have download it?

The memes are getting too real

American government trolls are always the most obvious trolls. No American who is not part of the doomed criminal clique in the government feels this way.

imagine a fat russian ambassador standing at a podium, then he lurches a little bit then he falls away from the podium, then it pans out and shows the shooter standing there like he forgot what to do next before he goes on some foreign language rant.

NOT THE BEST OF QUALITY, BUT FIND IF YOURSELF IF YOU WANT BETTER
sorry caps
liveleak.com/view?i=85f_1482166933

wft?! Why didn't they aim for the limbs instead of killing him?