Mulatto Intelligence

Do mixed race individuals inherit white intelligence, or are their physical and genetic traits determined completely at random?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UX4T35Q4
news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=6gfH2G02br0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
articles.boston.com/2009-05-28/news/29263326_1_national-marrow-donor-program-mixed-race-multiracial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless bomp

They usually fall beneath white intelligence.

It literally falls in between.

Near white intelligence but they're shunned by both races

This causes them to go full SJW and be more far left than even their full blooded counterparts

If biracial people had an identity then a lot of SJW problems would go away

pastebin.com/UX4T35Q4

>Does a 50% milk 50% motor oil mixture taste of milk?

Don't be a retard user.

Their IQ on average is only a few points below whites, but they have major identity issues and almost always end up either self-hating and confused, or hardcore anti-white shitlibs. They also tend to suck up liberal propaganda like sponges, even more so that pure blacks or pure whites.

No we don't, most of us go "full SJW" because they identify with black people more often than whites and hang out with them more. I've only been shunned because I called ghetto behavior just as trashy as trailer trash. That's when black people pull out that "muh" culture card.

Not always BoyGomu, sometimes the political leaning goes in the opposite direction.

Mixed-race can be redpilled if they grow up with both parents and realize that all the liberal white people who want to be their friends are either cucks or people who want to use mixed race people in order to claim that they know black people. Also if they realize that other races people don't give a shit about mixed race.

The biggest problem and why their are so many chucked mixed race people is because the lack of good parents

Ive heard intelligence comes from the mothers side

If both parents carried whatever genes that aid in intelligence then yes the child would inherit it.

Not too likely if one parent is black and unmixed.

Of course environment also plays a factor.

Nigger genes bring nothing but trouble.

/thread

Avg white IQ = 100
Avg nigger IQ = 70
Avg mulatto IQ = 85

It's 90.

A quadroon would be ~90.

A multitude of genes contribute to intelligence. On average the child of a white and black will have half white genes and half black genes and their intelligence will, on average, half way between the two.

Usually this means that a mullato child will be less intelligent than the white parent and more intellegent than the black parent but not always so.

Scientific evidence shows that intelligence is a genetically inherited trait, as much as eye color.
The problem is this refutes the core of cultural Marxist ideology, so it's ignored and suppressed by TPTB.

Look up the Minnesota transracial adoption study.
It's about what you'd expect.
Kids with one black and one white parent end up on average halfway between the parent's IQs.

There is RNG to it

Average they will be between white and black, but possibly more mental illnesses but less genetic disease otherwise.

news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx

Note: the majority of US blacks are mulatto.

>No proof
Fuck off.

American motor oil is an average of 25% motor oil to begin with though.

American motor oil is an average of 25% milk to begin with though.

i'm mulatto and me and my siblings hate SJWs.

in the uk we're accepted as just normal people, american SJWs created "anti racism" which praises race mixing and just makes it fucking creepy and disgusting.

i hate boot lickers and usually when they realise i'm not a "poc ally" they get mad and call me an uncle tom.

fuck em.

this is some nigger level false equivalence, luke

>Do mixed race individuals inherit white intelligence,
No but they r over the average nigga

Learn how genetics works dumbass.

Whitey didn't invent shit. Prove this video wrong.
>you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=6gfH2G02br0

Here's a study on their health:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

It's unhealthy to do because mixed people cannot often find organ donors

time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
articles.boston.com/2009-05-28/news/29263326_1_national-marrow-donor-program-mixed-race-multiracial

They can turn out anywhere from almost-nigger to half-and-half to almost-white.

I know a white dude who's got mulatto kids. One turned out really dark with his dad's features, the other turned out light-skinned with more of his African mom's features. The genes are so different it's probably a mad scramble when the fetus is forming, you get a random mishmash. It's the biggest reason I avoid racemixing.

This

Doesn't prove's that intelligence is inherited
No scientific proof->Not more reasonable than the belief that high intelligence is the result of education.

They end up smarter on average than pure blood negros, but dumber than whites. They also have a bunch of physical problems from being unnatural hybrids, such as inability to receive bone marrow transplants

Mulatto here,

My IQ is 143, and intelligence tends to run in the white side of my family.

mulattos are agents of white supremacy

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
it says that the risks are associated with stress rather than as a genetic result of being multi ethnic. this is also a study on people who self identify as being mixed race, not specifically mulattos.

i think it's quite feasible mixed race people do have more environmental risk factors that cause stress (teasing, especially if you're the only "white" kid in some american ghetto) but still. if you're raised by well adjusted parents in an area that isn't drug addled then i think they'll be fine.

as far as organ donors go, i don't see anybody saying "don't have children if you have ab- blood".

majority of people don't need marrow or organ transplants or even blood transfusions. yes, it is a concern, but not enough to stop me from having children nor does it suggest that mulattos are unhealthy due to ethnicity.

this is just plain misinformed and wrong lol
>can't receive bone marrow transplants due to physical reasons
u wot m8

there's a difference between shortage due to being a minority group and even less people donating marrow to actually physically being unable to undergo the procedure.

Higher IQ and lower emotional stability.

I dunno about that. I'm closer to my dad in intelligence, and my dad is red pilled as fuck, while my mom is a hardcore hill shill.

>yfw my dad is the nigger

Brain genes come from the father. If the father was white, they would be closer to white IQ (but still lower).

Sup Forums does not care about that, the moment you're a mix race they consider them shit and won't be honest.

If you account for socioeconomy they are on average of higher intelligence than even whites.

get out pls

Because they really believe the BS they are teaching them?

no

stormfags are a minority here, they don't realise the rest of us are joking about genociding nonwhites

it averages out
american blacks have avg iq of 85 bc they're mixed
african blacks have avg iq of 70

american blacks aren't mulatto. mulatto is first generation mix of black and white. if there is no black and no white parent, they're not mulatto.

hmmm wonder what her butthole smells like

op. read about "regression to the mean"

Who /mestizo/ here?

How do we fix ourselves as a group?

My life is suffering

Assimilation at its finest. get a mixed girl pregnant and your kids will be white(slight tint but it will be fixed in a generation or two)
>>Seen it work.

> r/the_donald
you have to go back.

Work study
Be a jew.

They mostly fall beneath white IQ.

They're better off than a pure black but not as good as a white, plus they have abnormal vulnerability to disease, plus they deeply resent their existence.

>as a group
Step one, stop that. Be the best person you can be. You are not a herdbeast.

Hmm Asians have superior IQ compared to caucasians...
>tfw black + asian = white intelligence

Also, please dont embarrass yourselves with shit like "brain genes come from dad".

I could see the first point, but how is an inability to receive bone marrow implants "unnatural" when such an operation is a direct result of science?

>Near white intelligence but they're shunned by both races
true

>This causes them to go full SJW and be more far left than even their full blooded counterparts
yeah no I hate sjws, they're a mockery of people who are legitimately in the minority

>If biracial people had an identity then a lot of SJW problems would go away
most of the ones I've met act like one or the other

>t. I'm one of them

I personally alrwdy do that, I took to being an American thanks to my folks bur since this is a mullato and mestizo thread I figured this was the thread to discuss them as a group worldwide

some old timey wisdom

Is there science to back this up?

shit desu

>Greeks, the race that literally perfected the concept of civilization and brought it to the rest of Europe
>only 90
>Gooks that have not accomplished shit in relation to their massive population size
>105
Let me guess a weeb subhuman with no grasp over history made this.

I wouldn't be surprised if they inherit some degree of white intelligence, though I doubt it'd be a huge change. It is worth noticing, however, that university mulattoes adopt the most radical politics and are the de-facto coordinators of the browns.

>2016
>Not being Quad-Racial

It's like you Sup Forumstards are TRYING to die as beta virgin cucks.

Look at me, Sup Forums. I'm quad racial.
>I have the mathematical, and puzzle solving mind of an east Asian
>I have the psychical strength and speed of a nigger
>I have the courage and wisdom of a Caucasian man
>And I have the greed, money making, and backstabbing blood of a filthy Anglo

You can't beat mixing races. You just get the best of the best.

No such thing as pure race. We are all mixed in certain degree. Read a book for once.
/thread

>Don't attempt to improve as a group.
There are already sucessful individual spics, yet we still shit on them as a group. Just improving his own life won't do much good in the long run. I thought that was the whole point this board was trying to get across.

What nationalities are your parents mixes of?

you get all of the worst. look at the half-race, retard, welfare class of nigs

tldr, here's a (You)

What a pointless comment.
>hurr durr throw away your heritage your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather fucked a Finn anyway

A lot of absolutes in this thread. What if by some miracle the black father had a higher IQ than the white mother? Would it still be 85 or fall exactly in the middle?

Btw I'll use myself to get u all BTFO

>be br br hue
>german mother, greatgrandpa was part of the nazi troops
>he was hungarian tho
>portuguese family for the father side
>portugal was once inhabited by arabs, spaniards later kicked em out
>Negro and native brazilian blood run thru my veins as well as any br
>148 IQ

So basically i have arab, latin, negro, german, hungarian and portuguese genes and still prolly smarter than all of you Sup Forumstards. You even trying?

>physicality of an Asian
>intelligence of a black
Ftfy

My Mother is a mix of Japanese (her father) and Black French (her mother)

My Father is a mix of Anglo (his father) and White Dutch (his mother)

OK

Nope, I'm actually a lawyer, and I keep fit, plus, I have 7 gfs

t. mongrel rape babies

Average IQ in Brazil is 86.

Brazil is White: 47.73%, Black: 7.61% and Mulatto: 43.13%.

If white IQ is 96 (Uruguay IQ) and Black IQ is 77 (South Africa IQ). Then Mulatto IQ following the brazilian demographics is 79.5722.

Hahaha. That's a great question, but you see, Race has nothing to do with intelligence. We are all humans just as capable. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet

black french! wtf
dont exist. you mean immigrant or mixed african/french?

>Brazil
>47.7% white

Remember that this kind of people consider themselves white. Brazil is 20% white

Nope.

Not that i need to prove myself to some random autist, nor that I care about my ancestry, but im still pretty much dinoric white. Pic related.

Hue hue "white"

You look short

/thread. Intelligence isn't controlled by a single gene. If you had a 100 IQ man and 80 IQ woman it would on average fall around 90.

I'm assuming it's random. I got above average intelligence while and white genes while also not being retarded. My brother is autistic as fuck but is able to do really well on standardized tests (upper 98th percentile) because of attention to detail and whatever. Outside of that he is unable to really function normally. He's also got most of the brown genes.

>intelligence tends to run in the white side of my family

>ironic white
kek

>people actually believe this meme

tell us more

Average height, but still im trying to figure how d'you point out someones height by a fucking face picture