Hey lads, I got a problem when I try to max out with deadlifts. I can get the bar up half way, but can't lock out...

Hey lads, I got a problem when I try to max out with deadlifts. I can get the bar up half way, but can't lock out. What's going wrong on? what can I work on?

>Pic related me attempting a 200kg sumo dlift

wrong category, ignore lool

take this shit over to /fit/ you fucking homo

>fucking white english teacher in SK
Of course... Why do you look so weak? And your form is shit

Dude you're going to snap your shit up. That's horrible form.

Nah mate, just shout something about niggers and you should be allright.

your back doesn't look right m8

hot. post more.

expats and english teachers are the scum of the earth

DL's on hardwood...

Fuck your gym up sempai

>that form
nice going idiot

Your back is rounded out. Decrease weight significantly until your form is good enough to pull that kind of weight. I respect guys a lot more who put up baby weights at the gym with good form than some retard like yourself pulling a lot of weight with retard form.

Yep, terrible form and slippery socks.

you're destroying your back

Feet are pointed out too wide, only want them slightly pointed outwards. Back needs to be straight at all times or you're gonna fucking destroy your back eventually senpai. Also don't know how you started you're deadlift so that could be another factor

>your back
>your ass not being out
>not squeezing or utilizing glutes at all
this is like the worst thing i've seen today, and an ambassador died

Good mornings. Google it.

nigga what are you doing to your spine

>Feet are pointed out too wide, only want them slightly pointed outwards.
you can put them where you feel comfortable

>doing sumo deadlifts

Try to shift the weight onto the fore front of your foot and lift with your heels/ankles. This will give you the leverage you require.

p.s. anyone in this thread pointing out that form is breaking down on a max effort lift is a fucking retard.

>sumo dlift
Sumo is not a real deadlift which you have such a shit underdeveloped back and are about to snap your shit up if you continue training like this.

DYEL?

snap fucking city. If you can't lock it out, don't lift that much. Deload, bruh

Form looks pretty good. Maybe try pulling with your back more.

Stop go lower weight till your form is impeccable. Start off with Romanian dead lifts. Master that u twat then move to big boy deadlift

You just have to round you lower back just a bit more.

Fuck off faggot. A max lift doesn't count if you don't keep good form unless you are a DYEL.

This is why crossfit losers always get injured, because they believe in getting out that last rep or getting those few extra pounds even if you have to sacrifice a little form.

Try using more back to lift the weights using legs is for pussies

This is advice that gets people hurt.

Learn to lift. I guarantee you dont even dead 2pl8

THIS

Crossfit retards are the biggest DYEL morons ever. We cancelled their stupid workouts at our campus gym because it was just a shitshow of terrible form and injuries.

You probably have a herniated L5 S1 lumbar disc with that form you pathetic faggot

Plus if your feet aren't 1-2 inches wider than shoulder width or less you are cheating

I did sumo with 3 plates once as a gag, easy pull but i downwardly crushed my toe with the negative. Really didnt hurt that bad for 300 pounds though it looked like a smurf for a year

Never again will i do sumo.

this desu

you look like an absolute retard with that stance. properly deadlift instead of trying that stupid monkey ass stance. geez, you look like a random nerd someone asked to pick up weight.and use lower weight and get an actual form down. stop trying to be macho man..youre failing horribly