You will never be Aryan

>tfw: feels bad man

I wish I was Aryan.
Even being a dark hair brown eyed Caucasian would be fine

Enjoy not getting your country invaded by muslims.

Smelly dumb Mestizo scum.

Here's a fun factoid to tickle the ole noodle.

Portugal and Spain forced people called Moriscos to invade your ancestral lands. While there they obviously raped the FUCK out of your progenitors.

Here's the fun part though...Moriscos (Conquistadors) were rapebabies themselves. They were the result of an Islamic Caliphate dominating their lands for almost 1,000 years.

How does it feel to be part North African as well as European?

>Even being a dark hair brown eyed Caucasian would be fine

I wouldn't wish these eyes on my worst enemy

See
Too late, he is the Muslim. Also pic related.

>tfw aryan
feels really good

Those eyes are cool
Stop with the inferiority complex

not to mention that aztecas and mayas are shit tier.

Same. Wish I had lighter hair but I've got kickass blue/green eyes so I'm alright I guess.

Are mexicans ruining your threads and ytou want to know how many there are?

mestizo means half blood, are you a half blood?

>aryans

No such thing

>be 6'1
>blonde curly hair
>evil blue eyes
>fit as fuck with 8 pack gene
>that's not the only 8 gene I have
>aryan master race
>only attracted to black girls usually ghetto ones I just LOVE dirty filthy stupid slurs oh my fucking God tweaking on the dick is the greatest negro woman contribution to the world ever
>master race and the jews still got me wtf are they true master race?

>peru

jajajajajajjaajjajajaaJAJAJAJ

You will never walk among us, Gonzales

this pewdieshit meme has got to die

he isn't /ourguy/

Why are you bitching about shit RIGHT NOW. You can join some organization that shares and promotes the values you might see in the culture and even potentially adopt or test-tube an "Aryan" child. It is all about group and setting rules and standards. Go do something.

6'3" green eyes that women die for, strong jaw line, white skin that dosent burn only tans. Light brown hair. I'll take it.

um3d?

>mfw

you fell for the race meme

take pride in your culture and bloodline for christs sake you pussy. give your ancestors something to be proud of and accomplish some shit.
Spain has awesome history and even Mesoamericans did some cool stuff. Fully embrace your Mexican identity and become a beacon for your fellow spics to aspire to