19th December

So, guys, to sum it up:

>RF ambassador assassinated in Turkey
>Heaviest push attempt from Ukrainian army on Donbass in months
>Shooting in islamic center in Switzerland
>Electors are voting in US

Anyone want to help connect the dots here?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RT_com/status/810928631908339714
berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/ein-toter-lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-auf-breitscheidplatz-25341200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All politics and news is a psyOP. Its a show.

Do you think the Water Filter Salesman is going to have a field day today? Fucker was smug during the night of the Election it was priceless.

Obama did promise retaliation, and since Russia has an edge in the cyberwarfare realm, it seems he is going ahead with more conventional shadow warfare things.

Of course, there is absolutely no proof of this, and it is up to Russia to provide the proofs that the US is in fact responsible for this surge of Anti-Russia attacks.

i thought the shooting was in Brussels?

The attention is divided between what happened in turkey, and the voting in america.

Might be a way to get the attention away from the election so that the shills can rig it/scare the delegates etc.

well...
at which time and where is his show live?
btw Switzerland is a good target since it is neutral

Turning into a big fucking day, only 2pm Est.
What else is going to happen???
Sorry about what happened to your ambassador earlier Russ. R.I.P.

That's another Happening. It's fast and furious today.

FSB is going all out.

1.Create support for Russian Military Actions in Syria
2.Create a rift in public perception of Turkey as a member of NATO
Bonus: Temporarily distract American news from Elector situation

With Trump as your puppet I can see that Russia will be making major moves in 2017.

Hillary won't be president, why haven't you left Sup Forums yet?

we are all here forever

there's no way my waifu did all of this, she's innocent and pure, this must be kek's doing

AND
Berlin get's a slice of Nice at the Christmas market.
twitter.com/RT_com/status/810928631908339714

Because I'm a concerned American that realizes we now have a Russian Puppet as President. He may have fooled the rubes with flashy talk but his Cabinet picks show who his real masters are.

The consequences will never be the same.

Don't forget
>Truck-san being truck-san in Germany
berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/ein-toter-lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-auf-breitscheidplatz-25341200

Pretty sure CIA was involved. Obama trying to stir more shit up with Russia since he's been falsely accusing Russia of hacking our election. Honestly it's all globalist propaganda to take out Russia IMO. Only entity standing between them having full totalitarian control over everyone. They will try and accelerate this shit before trump gets into office so Obama can retain power during war time

>See all these happenings
>Suddenly hear police sirens all over
>Not even in the main cities

>the ruskie flag
they're not even hiding anymore

>Turkey
>Switzerland
>Brussels
>Electors
>Berlin

Does that cover it?

A truck plowed into an xmas market in berlin.

You forgot that.

Nice evidence there my man, I'm a concerned American because people are gullible to every scare tactic the left rolls out each election.

>The consequences will never be the same.

You're just an oldfag that migrated from Sup Forums to Sup Forums to Sup Forums years ago, and you're here to troll.

Fuck you nigger.