HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/280812064539283457

why edit the date?

Didn't he say this back in 2011 or something? Nice shop.

>changing the timestamp
for what pvrpose?

Sup Forumsirgins BTFO!

what exactly is wrong with this?

He tweeted it today as well.

Video games are degenerate

>telling lies on the internet

This isn't Sup Forums cucklord

Thank God he's been redpilled since this.

false

Is it easier to laugh than cry you pathetic neckbeard?

Why aren't you focused on starting a strong, white family instead of shitposting on a North Korean bread Line que?

literally go to his fucking twitter page, it's right there

Well is he wrong? Imagine how people would behave if there would be no violence in video games and movies, no ISIS videos etc... Totally different world. His statement is basically correct.

But I still would not ban it because violence is needed for the native populations to fight back. It is good that even the retarded white neet in the basement can be radicalized in record time due to that glorification of violence.

Fake and Gay.
Like The OP.

Because he's probably 15 on winter break trying to be "funny."

THE LINK IS RIGHT THERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT REEEEEEEE

Not it's not, and your link says 2012.

>Taking Trump's tweets out of context yet again
This tweet was sent during the movie Pixels.

The fact that any of you faggots play video games is hilarious to me

he's right though.
you sit a kid infront of a video game for 8 hours a day 7 days a week, where he gets points for bashing a prostitute's face in with a golf club.
it's going to desensitize him to violence and etch an inclination toward bashing a prostitute's face in with a golf club in reality through positive reinforcement

FAKE

Videogames are shit nowdays anyways

>Implying murdering degenerate whites is a bad thing

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Only if the kid has shitty parents. I grew up playing the Grand Theft Auto games during all of my free time. It was my favorite series.

Difference is my parents taught me right from wrong, fantasy from reality.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

YOU STILL BELIEVE THE CHARLATAN DON IS ACTUALLY GROUNDED IN REALITY? AHAHAHAHAHAH

REMEMBER WHEN THE CHRISTKEKS SAYS THAT DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS WAS TURNING KIDS INTO DESENSITISED KILLERS?

AHAHAHAHHA FUCK DRUMPF.

Barron played a lot of computer games tho. I assume they must have violence.

OP is a liar, photo was edited
It's from December 17th 2012

Reminder to report and sage all off-topic threads. Make Sup Forums great again.

fuck off MI6

Jimmy, please.. stop shilling, you faggot

>British
>Stars and Stripes flag

Wut?

wtf i hate drumpf now