huffingtonpost.com/entry/repeal-hb2_us_58580107e4b0b3ddfd8d9100

Unenforceable law anyways.

>Unenforceable law anyways.

And unconstitutional.

How so?

>How so?

14th amendment

Targeting a particular group.

They knew it was unconstitutional so they repealed it so they didn't waste millions in court on it.

I'm going to love changing in the women's locker room at my local gym

>I'm going to love changing in the women's locker room at my local gym

Unless you are a mtf transexual or women, enjoy the police coming sicko.

thats transphobic :^)

doho The backlash against christian bigots is going to be so yuge in 4-8 years. I'll be sharpening my knife while I wait.

>I am a nudist
>I have a right to walk around naked
We must legalize nudism next.

I'll just tell them I'm transitioning and I'll have their badge if they arrest me

>Unless you are a man pretending to be a woman or a woman

FTFY

Fuck this law and all those religious tards that voted for it in the first place. Made my state look like a bunch of backwards hicks.

Fucking racist sexist homophobic transphobic bigot. I am mtf trans and you cannot judge me just because I look and sound exactly like a man. You bigot

>Women can't use men's restroom, men can't use the women's
Nothing wrong here, it's only common sense.
I'm not religious and I still would vote for this law. Even if it's unenforceable. Trans that actually look like the opposite gender certainly can get away with it and I won't care. Freakshow trannys on the other hand, gotta go in their genders restrooms.

The law is to benefit those who don't pass. You think Bailey Jay or Domino Presley has any problem using a women's bathroom?

No the point wasn't to protect people from actual crimes (because this wouldn't have stopped that unless somehow women's room had a dick zapper if you tried to enter one) it was more shoving their religion in your face. And besides while you in a bathroom do you honestly pay attention to whoever the hell else is in there? Take a shit , take a piss , wash your hands get out it's a bathroom.

Well one thing religion is good for is fighting degeneracy. Anything that discourages that type of behavior is welcomed, so long as it's not violent or unfair.

If it doesn't harm others or yourself (but that's your own personal judgement) then it's no business of yours what they do. Maybe to you it's degenerate and that's fine but it has no affect on your life what so ever.

>more homos
>less population
>less economic growth
And so on.
Solution?
Import more 3rd world people who bring their 3rd world problems and birthrate.
Homosexuality is only a negative, there's nothing that is positive about it.

Less population happens with straight people not marrying/having kids either you can't stop that. I don't personally want kids or marriage or any of that and am straight. What are you gonna go force me to and steal my semen and force a wife on me to have to pay for and take care of ? And this has nothing to do with immigration don't go changing the subject.

They're changing it not because people suddenly care about transsexual rights. In fact North Carolina is even more polarized now. We just wanted our concerts and sports events back. Taking away NCAA basketball events was fucking bullshit.

Women were the only ones who felt really uncomfortable. MtF trannies are a lot more common, and the majority of them aren't passable. Women were afraid for themselves.

Well, Trump told then the law is stupid during the election campaign. He is from the future :)

Well still it's a bathroom not a fucking social place to hang out. I'm sorry chicks you need to get over this as I said, take a shit/piss(and in women's cases whatever else needs to be done like breastfeeding/makeup/whatever I'm not a chick I don't know what the hell else important stuff you have to do) , wash your hands and get out.

It's only because Charlotte is repealing their ordinance, which is all they ever had to do to get the law repealed. They wanted to use it as political capital to get Roy Cooper elected.

They also thought it would help Hillary win but, fortunately my State isn't that fucked yet.

I'm not a woman, I'm just pointing out this law actually had women reasonably supporting it. They didn't want non-passable men making them uncomfortable in the bathroom. I think they should nut up, but they're women. I can't expect anything like that.

Oh I didn't assume you were one I was saying in a general sense I don't get the whole "bunch of women have a mini party in the bathroom" thing that happens.