Conscription for WWIII

With WWIII imminent... Do Nationalists support youth conscription for national defense alongside a volunteer professional force for offense?

S.Korea, Israel, Norway, Finland has it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course I support it!
Much better the young ones go die for the globalists than me.

Only if women are forced to join too, otherwise fuck them, I am already deserting

This, equal rights and equal responsibilities

Teen aged women will be forced to serve as well (((non-combat supportive))) roles.

They will be coed with boys in mandatory bootycamp and share the same barracks

>Only if women are forced to join too

Use women as forced labor instead of military service. 80 to 90% of women in military are useless, at least for front line troops.

>let's destroy the economy and make our military units ineffective to make a retarded point about equality :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Perfect

>Nationalists
>Supporting the defence of a foreign nation
Top lel my frienderooney.

I like this

The current governments and therefore the majority of the people do not deserve protection from death.

I'd rather stay home cucking some militia lads

I will volunteer to fight alongside my Russian comrades as we bury the roach once and for all.

If the country doesn't want to defend itself the country shouldn't exist. So no.

yay i will finally have a job and a dignified escape from this mortal coil

Dumb question, nukes will wipe everything out. Anything left over won't be worth fighting for since society will be crippled.

>I am already deserting
>wants to send women to fight war to lose it
>wants to desert
>being this stupid
>being this cowardly
>mfw italian nationalism

As if it mattered what the Italians do. Their military would fail regardless.

Too inhumane

Don't you want an army full of people who actually give an honest shit about the cause and not have to deal with tons of people never putting forth real effort, therefore wasting tons of time/effort/money having to punish all those people instead of fully focusing on said war?

I mean it won't happen because no single entity out there would be stupid enough to take on Russian AND the United States.

Stupid fucking fireplace

Noticed the same thing famm

I would like to see a woman only draft

They fancy themselves as stronger, smarter and more independent than men, and I'm sure that, due to their love of equality, are keen to even up military deaths.

here is the latest news, fags

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

Milfags

Are there aspects of military training that would be useful for civilians to help alleviate some NEET, beta, feminists, nu-male issues?

Like having vehicle training to make better drivers, weapon safety training to help make liberals understand a salt weapons, or fitness training for fatties?

I already enlisted, only way you'd get me to re-up is if the country was under a tual attack, none of this fighting for Israel in the middle east bullshit.

Fuck the middle east, if for some strange twist of events I find myself back there I hope all the ROEs are thrown out the window and we can finally finish our troubles there.

Did I mention I have an irrational hate for hajis?

Well I do

I think the best solution would be to have a professional volunteer army while making literally every firearm available for purchase for civilians.

I signed up for the army a few weeks ago, gonna start in March.

Nice try Soros. NO ONE WANTA YOUR WAR.

You gay son?

>share the same barracks

That would be disaster. At least here in Finland almost all barracks have 4 bathrooms/toilets. Each with typically 6 toilets, 8 sinks and 6 showers. Handful of female volunteers means that one of said bathrooms will be reserved for girls. In infantry company with 120 men that will make life much more fucked up for all the men.

I support making safe space busses and parking them on college campuses. Then airdrop all who enter into battle so they can finally get the fight they've been looking for.

Wouldn't work. Civilians without military training are pretty useless as soldiers, even if they are well armed. Conscription is only cost effective way to build credible defense for small nations. US, UK or France can easily afford large professional armies. Sweden is already too small country to afford professional army. Their army is capable to defend a single city for few days.

All these pro-war leftist faggots need to enlist and get killed for the jews.

White-minded people need to stay home so we can fight the real war back home.

We still have conscription, it's just paused and can be activated when it's needed

beware what you wish for, pal.
It will actualy make your army more populated, if it does, but it maks it weak at the same time.

Not at all, and I say this as someone who is doing the tryouts for my country's special forces next year.
Not everyone has what it takes to fight a war, and that's okay, that's just how things are, people are different.
Not to mention that numbers won't mean a thing if 80% of those people will get killed in their first clash.
Besides, actual fighting is just one part of the military, there's a lot of places for someone to work in the military without having to fire a weapon.

wonder what her butthole smells like.

Yes. It's the only way for small countries to have enough manpower, all soldiers aren't dumb, poor and/or social outcasts, there won't be a military elite in the society, it removes power from politicians and gives it to people and it makes people care about their country, because they have a personal investment into it.

>Dying for Roaches
Why?

If its against Russia fuck it

Or maybe don't fight their fucking wars for them.

Me too, lad.
Me too.

Women could be useful for soft target jobs
Assasinations, water poisonings, arson, hospital bombings etc
Nobody really suspects a woman