WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING????

THIS IS TOO MUCH SHOOTING IN TURKEY TRUCK KILLING IN GERMANY SHOOTNIG IN ZURICH (SWISS) WTFFFFFFFFF STOP IT Sup Forums MEME MAGIC IS TOO STRONG YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DEALING WITH STOP IT PLEASE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haXvp8M9Cog
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.760126
nbc4i.com/2016/12/19/truck-runs-into-crowded-christmas-market-in-berlin/
thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-warns-turkssaudis-russian-tactical-nuclear-response-ground-invasion/
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw

nothing's really happening it's just like it was with the clinton videos rigging the election, tomorrow morning will be the same old shitposting Sup Forums

It's too late to stop it now.

I WANT OF THIS RIDE!!!

KEK has returned for his final number, tonight we end the show. The final hour will beckon! There's no end to this memetic ride!

Trump is about to officially win and I just ate a carne asada burrito and I'm laying in bed. Life is great when you're American.

Allah Akarbar. That's what's happening.

>These digits

Are you sure?

You gotta figure just how hungry kek was for happenings. There hasn't been a happening for a while, kek needs to feast.

Praise kek

nioce oc

Calm down buddy. This is not meme magic, but a deliberatly planned plot by the westen powers.They will fuck shit up so they can snarkily say that they told us (Leavers, Trump supporters, refugee critics) that we will cause destruction and chaos.

>TRUCK KILLING IN GERMANY SHOOTNIG IN ZURICH (SWISS)
I-is this nigger right? Is it really happening?

Don't forget Blade Runner 2049 teaser dropped today

youtube.com/watch?v=haXvp8M9Cog

Most redpilled, based kino all time.

NO

KEK SHALL BE PRAISED

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.760126
nbc4i.com/2016/12/19/truck-runs-into-crowded-christmas-market-in-berlin/
Only piece of shit source I could find but it is happening.

Yes

Kek wills it etc

probably muslim infighting

Its not good for them if Muslim Terrorism causes chaos this will only strengthen nationalistic and anti immigration tendencies.

I doubt this was a ploy. Its just Muslims being Muslims, its the natural order of things.

thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-warns-turkssaudis-russian-tactical-nuclear-response-ground-invasion/

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs

KEK VULT!