>wieruszewska

Jewish lies

is drumpf dare say i
btfo?

No no user.

> sjw's war on christianity

>the liberal is a christ cuck
toplel

Who the fuck were the africans and refugees in this scene? Were the three kings or shepherds even arab?

the kings were black

haha libkek plagiarists, who would have guessed?

WE

"bez zydów, arabów" - without jews "i" means and, and "vchod" afaik means "to enter", so it probably means what OP said.

okay.

Wheres the argument?

There were no Arabs or Africans there to begin with. The 3 wisemen were Magi, i.e. Zoroastrians, i.e. Persians. Are libcucks this fucking ignorant regarding the inhabitants of the region? Also, what Christian cuckservative would ever advocate for the removal of Jews? They are the goodest goyim imaginable.

>Implying im a christcuck
>Implying I do not worship kek, digits be upon him

WUZ

your failure to get digits is disappointing user, kek frowns upon you

He is punishing me for a sin I committed.

Hitler didn't even build the Berlin Wall fucking idiots. It was built after Hitler's death by the Soviets

>Refugees & Jews
Did they forget they were hiding from a Jewish King who ordered infanticide across the kingdom? Did they forget Jews killed Jesus in the end?

>Jews

Do most conservatives have anything against Jews? Aren't leftists constantly moaning about Israel in favour of the poor oppressed (lul) Palestinians?

>Arabs

Arabs hadn't left Arabia yet

>Africans

There were no Africans at the nativity

>refugees

Reaaaaly stretching the definition of 'refugee' there

> here's one made up tale of a few people from 2000 ago
> checkmate christians

I like easy bate like this

One of the Three Wise Men was white and the other asian.

>A holstein cow
>A kangaroo

Looks like the Muslims stopped by
Joseph killed, Mary sold into slavery, Jesus taken to be converted, donkey unable to stand after a dicking.

THATS THE JOKE

>we suddenly care about xmas
I can see through your marxist lies

Quit your bullshit, it was clearly built by the Romans to keep the Germanoniggers out.

one of the three wise me was supposedly from africa, while the others were asian and white respectively

Jew god is a lie.

Here's London without Jews, Arabs, Africans and refugees.

Looks good, doesn't it?

I like the one with the ice giant caption better

>tfw we could have had that if romans didn't force convert everyone to christianity

one of them was

I am only half white. The other half is Ecuadorian. Can I still help the white race or am i just not white enough? I look pretty white.

getting pretty old desu.

Tell you what, you tell me what your pastor's homily was about last sunday, and which gospel verses were read during the readings (bonus points if you can quote!) and I'll pretend to listen to your argument.

one thing i do agree with the far left on is hatred of christianity

which is odd that the left wing would hate it, because christianity is globalist left wing nonsense

only paganism is the religion for the white man, and pagans gods are to be based on ethnicities

>Africans
They weren't there
>Arabs
Debatable
>Refugees
They were going to Bethlehem to register for the census

Doesn't anyone read the Bible before they make a commentary? It blows my mind how ignorant people can be.

Huh? I thought they where all poo in the loos or persian?

Commies btfo

You realize of course.

You are speaking of an ideology, the left-wing, that is based ENTIRELY on emotions and compassion, two of the most easily manipulated facets of human thought.

And you're wondering, why don't they read up? Look at facts? Try to make sense? Wew lad.

>They were going to Bethlehem to register for the census
But weren't they going to hide out in Egypt for a while straight after they met with the magi, because Herod was killing off children?

>implying i follow any branch of satanic abrahamic faith
>implying white people should have ever have followed the ways of satanic, racist sandnigger kike abrahamics

>worshiping desert jew gods

Athiests are kike shills who vote in line with jews and deserve genocide for it.

even if it was invented by the kikes it was heavily modded by the romans to be a convenient package for western values,

but the kikes have always tried to destroy christianity from the time of jesus to the 1960s when they managed to infect our school systems

they represent the 3 known races at the time, whites, niggers and asians.