Are germans the most cucked people in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do these fucking leftists always write the same cliche bullshit?

> we should let terrorists kill us because what they really want is us to say mean things about Muslims

Yes.

1. Germans
2. Swedes
3. French
4. British

>implying they are wrong
you know (((who))) to blame. be smart Sup Forums

>the intent of terrorists is to create a bigger divide between us ordinary people

Ah that old chestnut. As if the terrorists are thinking that far ahead. It's quite simple. They HATE European folk. They also tend to be unhinged. Put the two together? You get Nice, Brussels, Paris and now this. There's no grand conspiracy where the terrorists are diligently plotting to turn people against each other. They are simply deranged people full of resentment acting impulsively. This wishy washy kumbaya approach of saying "Don't give in to the hate" achieves NOTHING.

I apologize for these people. There are Germans, and then there are true Germans.

>goal is bigger divide
>leftism
Do they even hear themselves?

What are those true germans?

90 year olds in nursing homes?

because everybody knows only white men can be racist and islam is the religion of peace. Any deviation from this 'truth' must be some glitch in the matrix

yeah the ones who were raped only once by asians not twice raped asian

>believing the meme that all of Germany is like the shithole of Berlin or the Ruhrpott Area
>Berlin
>Lefties in full control with SPD and Greens
>3 Left parties
>Be me
>Live in Unterfranken
>Lefties are shunned here
>Linke is considered a joke
>2 out fo 3 households have firearms legally in my region
>Only see Muslims if i am in Würzburg or Frankfurt

It could have only happened in a shithole like Berlin

>mfw life is good

>Yahweh_Akbar

if they need to "fight" and "stay strong" to NOT HATE Muslims, they must at least have the potential to be redpilled, if not already on their way

Not just Germans...

> German Redditors

Dresden was not enough

>terrorists kill your people
>"guyse, if we hate them, they win"
>do nothing

>we must reject hatred
>You got it brother!

>it's a Germanistan episode

Who cares, I hope they go the way of dodo.

Germany should have been partitioned and given to it's neighbors.

>german board
>speak in english
yeah, definitely cucked

Swap Brits and French around I think. You actually see a lot of French and even Swedes protesting this shit, very rarely happens here.

I hope Germany burns, and Merkel's head is on a stick

Because it's all just virtue signaling to the other leftist cucks. Disgusting behavior tbqh

> get banned from krautchan because of asshole Anglo mods
> forced to come here, exposed to anti-German bullshit 24/7

You would think you're all a pack of jews and most likely you are. And assorted beaners and muslims who just have a hate on for us because of Trump.

E E E D L

The real German subreddit is /r/de where they speak exclusively German

Saw similar shit on worldnews.

>As a European I can assure you that me and most other people don't perceive our presence here as dangerous nor do we fear being a victim of a terrorist attack (if this incident even is a terrorist attack, we don't know yet). Despite the recent rise in terror here they are still relatively rare and we face bigger dangers to our health and/or life simply by going about in our daily lives.

What is it with Eurocucks just rolling over and taking the Big Arab Cock?

>intent of terrorists is to create a bigger divide.
no, the intent is to kill you.

Deine steuergelder finanzieren trotzdem hadjis.

>YAHWEH_AKBAR

Hmmm

>don't give in to hate
fucking christ why are normies such fucking cringe sheep. Literally could have their heads being sawed off by a muslim and still say "don't give in to hate."

KEK WILL SLAY

Actually you think too small now.

Main reason terrorism happens is because fundamentalists are afraid migrants will "westernize" and stop being religiously fervent.
These attacks are basically intimidation attempts to prevent that.

Austrians are the truest race 2bhpfahms

A-anons... its 8 minutes from where i am...

Because their feminized as fuck

I hope we get uncucked or uncuck ourselves with Trump being the POTUS.

Speak for yourself you posh cunt, there's protests in the north all the time.

>Are germans the most cucked people in the world?

The cuck who posted calls himself "Yaweh-Akbar". This gotta be the most obvious trolling account ever.

>inb4 who is Yaweh.

Ok Satan

It was no accident

I think you can detect a leftie if he uses '!' and 'brother' a lot.

Go there and drive another truck in. Shout allahu ackbar from the window.

walk around and flash pepe to the cameras and watch the whole thing be blamed on the alt-right
you could literally be famous user, just don't show your face like this fucking amateur does every time there's a happening

Merkel has no chance right? I mean i heard she was doing bad before but this attack has to hurt her pretty hard right?

I was trying to give you credit for Brexit but you did elect a terrorist mayor of your largest city

No, that would be Trump voters...

No, it's just that reddit welcomes a demography from Europe that is just like that.

The average German is completely the opposite. All the Germans i know in Switzerland are right wing as fuck, but can't show it openly in their country due to the elite being leftist.

Topkek, I would give 100€ for a stream of that

it's virtue signalling, plain and simple

>look how calm I'm being, I'm not judging anyone until all the facts are on the table

Grow some thicker skin, it's all brotherly love an whenever there is anti-german shitposting i never feel adressed because i live in a state and region where there isn't even a mosque, no Linke in the Landtag and our WW2 vets here don't have to hide either.
Also we have the most legal gun owner ratio of Germany.
Or do you live in Berlin or Ruhrpott or other infested shitholes? Because then the shitposting is adressed at you

holy fuck , how? where's that pic from?

This

After this i doubt she has a chance. And the politicians of her party in my state and region already talk with the rightwing AFD party about a coalition.

>between us and ordinary people
>implying mudslimes are ordinary people

That counts for almost every "german"-german. But saying the mildest things on normiebook against refugees results in 2000€-5000€ fines and they enforce that super quick

This may be a shock to you but nobody outside of London can vote for who should be the mayor of London.

FALSE FLAG

That's good but HOW do we save paris? It was the most beautiful city on earth then it went to shit after the refugees.

One of my online friends as a teen was a turbo-leftist from Kreuzburg Berlin. He always gave me mixes of the latest trance/house music over MSN messenger from his ftp and was very friendly but also a crazy antifa who would log on and tell me that he and his friends tripped a cop with a wire or vandalized a nazi's car. He more or less told me that the only good and "geil" parts of Germany were the hip inner cities with raves and graffiti, the countryside had no coolness or diversity

I don't know why but the far-left "Scene" in Germany has a particular way of typing and arguing that's different from anglo far-left, it's fairly noticeable.

>krautchan
>exposed to anti-German bullshit 24/7

Can't handle the bantz Hans? You need to grow a thicker skin for the coming race war you wannabe German.

Yahweh Akbar ????

Oberfranken reporting in

Can confirm. Bavaria and especially Franconia is conservative. We are the normal people.

>IF YOU HATE YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

People like me with a family of Waffen-SS and RFSS history don't even bother joining FB or any social media. I never had a FB or Myspace.

>mfw because i was told not to join such networks i don't miss anything nor understand the sense of social media

but the Russians hacked the trucks and hacked refuges brains into being raping zombies right?

Fuck you shitskin. Get out of my country before we ram a stake up your ass and picket you along the Autobahn with your fucking shitskin family. You have been warned. Get out of my country. You have been warned. You won't get the gas this time, it will be slow, painful, and medieval. Get the fuck out before we find you and kill you.

I don't know, Sven, you two are pretty close overall.

No and fuck your triples. Sweden are a few points ahead of Germany as they sustain their Cuckoldry and will do so longer than Germany.

>German bullying
>24/7

Don't exaggerate. Anti-German bullying probably only encompasses 5% of the total Bully Economy

HAHA

WE'RE NO LONGER KEK KINGS
TAKE THAT HANS

When will leftists learn that the only way to defeat hate is with greater hatred?

Stay perpetually butthurt, fag.

I can never tell if reddit is just full of cucks or if every single person there is baiting.

Damn. Canada are perform hard to achieve the cuckhold of the year achievement. Doubles confirms.

>Fuck you shitskin.

Topkek, you subhuman peasent, krautchan cancer.

guess brexit was a smart thing

>the politicians of her party in my state and region already talk with the rightwing AFD party about a coalition.

source, else i'm calling bullshit
the entire cdu has been on the "oy vey we must shun and isolate those vile nazis!" train against afd since literally forever. those who didnt agree with that line have already left the party and joined afd instead.
there will be no cdu/afd coalition anywhere.

German cuck thinking he's a jedi with his "do not give into hatred" BS

Hulk Hogan?

AHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>be me
>studied abroad in Germany for the last 2 years
>flew back to USA only a week ago
>muslims in Berlin
>muslims in Frankfurt
>muslims in Köln
>muslims in München
>muslims in Hamburg
>mulsims in Nürnburg
>muslims in every damn major city
>literally every small city has a refugee camp and they all loiter around the Hauptbahnhofs
>germans afraid to leave their houses
Germany is beyond fucked. It's a disgrace. I was thinking I could leave the city and go to a small village to relax and escape the shit but nope, first thing I see as I get off the train is 99% muslim men loitering on the platform and it was worse as I exited the station onto the main square.
>"bleaze gib me zigaret gib zigaret no? den gib euro no? ok fuk u too den betch"

What are you talking about?
Germany won big today.

Thanks for screenshotting "Yaweh-Akbar"

Oy more this, y'all need a few self directed slaps. Mudslimes aren't doing it hard enough

being silent is the same as supporting it.
cowards are the biggest cucks, so continue to watch like sheep while whole middle east relocates to germany...

it worked great all the other times.
dont do anything. thats how you win.
ask any victor of war.

oh, and check this

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

The point is to redpill u krautcuck. Quit buying into the solitary meme

Hello Satan, having fun today?

>>muslims in every damn major city

Mh we can only imagine what it must be like in a 60% white country with blacks and Hispanics everywhere..

Got to agree. From what I can tell there's quite a lot of French intellectuals who speak out against Islam, whereas almost all of ours subscribe to the same happy-clappy liberal groupthink ideology.

I'm sad for you Germany, you are good people

what said, then I agree

He's a fat liar who is too afraid to go outside, like all Americans are, so he doesn't know either.

There have been leddit threads about things like free speech where people want all intolerant banter, racism and such to carry jail sentences. I've seen things like a leftist from Finland saying they were going to save up for flights to the USA just to protest alongside BLM because they fully believed there is a "Black Holocaust" happening. Pic relate is one of many that people have saved

But now there are more and more natsocs, new/alt rightists, libertarians and even kosher conservatives (a la the_donald) who downvote the craziest lefty posts into oblivion

The truth would shatter their worldview. They have to repeat the same phrases over and over so they don't stop believing in the bullshit they write.

Also, this:

Well German redditors are like a fusion of cucks to create the uber cuck