Can I still associate with the alt-right if I'm half iranian?

Can I still associate with the alt-right if I'm half iranian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't think middle easterners have bad genes, i just think it's the religion that's the problem

Proud descendant of Persians? Hell yes.

Sure, as long as you don't look like a subhuman and aren't a Muslim piece of shit.

>i don't think middle easterners have bad genes
Fucking kek, I hope you realize how much people in the Middle East are inbred and/or have a lot of incest in their family history.

>half Aryan
Sorry, we're not NatSoc.

This. Islam really fucked things up

>Due to the actions of Prophet Muhammad and the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, marriage between cousins is explicitly allowed and even encouraged in Islam.

Of course, your antisemitism will fit right in, filthy antisemite!

...Ok

yes you are 50% aryan master race habibi

no shitskin, go back to iran

no

back to pissran

Everybody's okay with Persians.

Just leave Islam and you'll be as alt-right a Spencer with a brown shirt.

Other etnicity ?

as long as you accept jesus.

WHat is your Other hald?

are you the "true german" that attacked the t*rks a few months ago?

you can go back to iran with him you race traitor, bet you are a roman cucktholic

Protip: You can't associate with things that don't exist

of course

Iran is based, go fuck the Saud please

Iran used to be the only Western nation in the middle east and we abandoned it.

No.
/thread

i'm full arab and i completely associate with the alt right

Hell yeah! Don't worry about these stormfag 'muh white' retards. Alt-right is just another word for BAD ASS ALPHA WHO SLAYS KEKS WITH THE MEMAGE

Depends if you are a real Iranian or a product of Saudi rape which fills 90% of the continent.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums keep changing KEK to KEK in my posts??? someone please explain.

C - U - C - K

That's what Jason Reza Jorjani is doing.

You obviously missed over 1500 of history on middle-eastern genetics. Almost no of the original races remain and if they do it's only traces. Like only a few hundred thousand Assyrians living in Syria, while the country is filled by 22 million Arabs.

This is why all middle-easterners look alike now. They didn't used to be shitskins. The arabians led jihad which meant kill all men and rape all women in every country they plowed through ( including parts of spain why they look semi-shitskin too ).

Why does your race matter? Everybody can be conservative and future-oriented from the perspective of their own identity. You can be an african and dedicate your life to building a better country for other africans. Having pride in who you are has nothing to do with hating others.

lel.

>The Shah went on to ask the international community to use the native name of "Iran" in 1935 to address to his country, which in Persian means 'Land of the Aryans' and refers to Airyanem Vaejah, the Avestan name of the original homeland of the Aryans.

> Iranians were immune to the racial Nuremberg Laws on the grounds that they were of Aryan Decent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations

Did that Dominican guy change his proxy?

incest genes are idiotically recessive tho, toothpaste

they wipe out in 1 normal breding