I'm Indian, AMA

I'm Indian, AMA

Why can't you just poo in the loo

indians are dirty and disgusting

t. shittons of indians here and have been to india on multiple occasions

these niggers will literally fart loudly, then put their hands down their jeans/trousers and give their asscrack a rub in public and on the train

why are indians so fucking disgusting? don't give me the uneducated/low caste bullshit

they also worship whites kek

What's your favourite type of curry?

Why can't Indian men control themselves around women?

When Pajeet isn't busy organizing or participating in a gang rape, he seems to be on kikebook making lewd / semi illiterate comments on pictures of women.

We are indeed very disgusting honestly, but the uneducated thing checks out
we don't worship whites though

why do you think we care?

Indians are very backward at relationships. most men have never been with a girl romantically and 99% marriages are arranged by parents

betaness of white guys
+
rape factor of black guys

do you poo in loo?

Yes you do worship whites. Everyone in the country tries their hardest to be more white, in fact, the standard of beauty is to look as white as possible (which by indian standards results in a 4/10 iranian).

Also, whites are so revered and respected by indians that sikhs who are dumb and stupid af only seem to work hard and make effort only if there's a white man to serve.

Lmao

yes I live in a city, upper middle class so yes.

Yeah being fair means a lot here. People are openly racist a lot of the time so fairness creams etc. get sold like hot cakes. we care a lot about what other countries think about us, hella patriotic

holy shit, a non-deluded indian, you have my respects at least

thanks leaf very nice of you
keep in mind that most indians are still disgusting most of the time

POO!

POO

How bored of the poo in loo comments are you?

Why hasn't your country started a genocide on the shit skin pakis yet?

When are you going to nuke Pakistan?

Why do people hate you here

which street do you shit in?

I have no problem with you Indians - for non-whites folks, you're at the top of the tolerability list.