OFFICIAL HABBENING BREAD

SHIT IS GOING DOWN IN

>TURKEY
Russian ambassador assassinated. WW3 confirmed by Putin.

BERLIN
>shitskin kills 100+ g*rms with new islamic weapon, a truck

BRUXELLES
>belgian special forces attempt to prevent a civil war and large scale terror attack

ZURICH
>3 shot dead in muslim/somali area

AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE IN THE US
>an unpresidented number of faithless electors decide to vote against precedent-elect Donald Trump, sparking a nation wide civil war in the US

FUUUUUCK.

Who else is looking forward to a world in total utter chaos???

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29
salzburg.com/nachrichten/dossier/fluechtlinge/sn/artikel/terrorverdacht-brisanter-polizeieinsatz-bei-fluechtlingsheim-226859/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1502189#submissionTop
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that ketchup on bananas

I HATE YOU

I HATE YOU SO MOTHERFUCKING MUCH

>well done steak
>ketchup on bananas

there is so much wrong with this my dick fell off

Bananas, meat and ketchup.

>an unpresidented number of faithless electors decide to vote against precedent-elect Donald Trump, sparking a nation wide civil war in the US
270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
Not a single one.

Soooo wheres all these faithless voters? Wheres putins response? God damn i hate when x larpers hype everything up. WW3 soon, i hope it. Giving it all to kel to decide with these digits. But man has no sway in the powers that be.

What the fuck are you eating? Most sickening thing out of all happenings right there

>this image
I wish you were the one under that polish truck

a McHappening Meal

Its actually quite nice

newfag

What the fuck are you doing with your food?

this new

Getting comfy with Habbening Bratkartoffeln:^)

AUSTRIA
>police special forces arrest refugees in salzburg as they were planning an attack

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>WW3 confirmed
Yeah, for the 42nd time this year.

SAUCE?

I don't understand the stigma of ketchup
It's just a spicy tomato sauce.

Well, it's the right one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29

>Banana with meat
Why am I not surprised by the danskjävel

Newfags can FUCK OFF

just a reminder this happened on the sticky thread

Eating shit food with my wife in a shit restaurant laughing about the happenings and planning on setting up the happening centre downstairs when we get home.

about to smoke a bowl and get comfy with these happenings
>pic related

>ketchup on bananas
this really is the end times

its in german tho
salzburg.com/nachrichten/dossier/fluechtlinge/sn/artikel/terrorverdacht-brisanter-polizeieinsatz-bei-fluechtlingsheim-226859/

Post /ck/ masterpieces.

>USA starting WW2
>news
wake me up when Merkel instigates mandatory fingerprints in passports and large scale CCTV + internet-spying legislation.

we need to fight "terrorism"

looks like a reversed anus

That's just disgusting. Your parents don't love you.

>tfw sitting back having a tub dog while the happenings roll in

The best and most comfy feeling is when a happening is beginning and you go to sleep instead of following. Waking up well rested and getting a good overview of the happening is probably the best feeling there is.

I did that with the november '15 attacks i France. Fell asleep early and KEK'd the entire morning

Cute desu

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1502189#submissionTop
My personal, well-informed, commentary:

Hillary Lost the election, the Queen who utilizes a vast mind-control network is miffed - she has been throwing an ongoing protest over it. She was actually in the hope of moving the entire platform of women from their traditional empowerment style to a new style. She had many things planned far in advance for the Hillary victory that never happened. Now, every one of those pre-planned and scheduled items are nothing more than a painful reminder that she is not in control of this world system.

Today (12/19/2016) is the electoral college vote, yet another affirmation of her loss.

She trotted out for the first time in weeks, Podesta - who remarked that the Russian hacking scandal and Trump's ties to the Russians needs to be further looked into. Why? Because the implementation vector utilized to secure a Trump victory went with a high-level male world administrator through the Russian mind-control network, with coloring of Russian manipulation of boots-on-the-ground operatives manipulating our voting system. In short, the Queen is lashing out at the loss of Hillary. She hit the Russians under coloring of DNC being controlled by world Jewry centered in Israel and utilized a Mossad false-flag to kill the Russian ambassador - literally while the electoral college was in the process of voting.

Note: it was deleted by a moderator who has posted similiar commentary himself, completely hypocritical

so much political theater today it's hard to keep up.

Is Brussels confirmed nothing?

retard

yeah the morning after is usually better.

right now it seems exciting, but it also sucks because information is scarce and mixed with blatant misinfo.

It has no spice at all. Ketchup taste nothing like spicy tomato sauce. What is wrong with you?
t. burger

Ketchup is not spicy, it is disgusting mix of vinigger, sugar and tomato

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Please don't do this to me I'm Italian don't do it you found my weak spot.

Salsa is spicy tomato sauce

eey bambino, luigi pastarino

happening in italy when??

seems like you spaghetti niggers have missed out on getting multiculturalized by an ak47 or a suicide bomb

Shit nigga im eating some of that too, well we dont call it that weird mountain jew word you used but it is a common dish for the christmas time around here, same potatos with cheese and ham and im having some leftovers

Just some EU parliament members who are jewing. They need to feel important, so they just act like there is a situation in order to force a lockdown. We've seen this 12 times in the last 6 months in Europe.

>All spices have to burn a hole in your tongue to be considered a spice
Wrong
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spice

El ketchup es dulce manolo, no mames

Yes, oh yes. Let there be happenings for every day for the rest of this year AND LET YEAR 2017 BE THE END FOR ALL MANKIND!

Pero lleva especias igualmente, inutil. No es mi puta culpa que la palabra spicy sea picante para los yankis.

why on earth would you put ketchup on a banana, what did it do to deserve that...

Lleva vinagre, azúcar y sal, creo que muy apenas podria llegar a considerarse un condimento

> Europe in flames
> Americans obsess about food

>Berlin
For now it's 9 confirmed kills. Also the truck had a Polish numberplate. Name of the driver was Ahmed Krucinzci

made his house smell like ass just for bad b8

I'm sure he's fine.

Tomatoes in general are shit.
Kill yourselves.

Can't take a joke aye?

You said its like a spicy tomato sauce, you didnt say it was a spice retard.

Veamos
>Ketchup is a sweet and tangy sauce, typically made from tomatoes, sweetener, vinegar, and assorted seasonings and spices.
>and assorted seasonings and spices.
>and spices
>spices
fucking spics.

you guys are neglecting the shitpost/second ratio. I mean its ok to be old and all but comeon.

>shitskin kills 100+ g*rms
>ketchup, bananas and steak
Quality shitpost.
Also, fucking muzzies, Reichstagsbrandverordnung 2 when?

no shit hes fine. Just made his house smell bad.

>Ketchup is a sweet and tangy sauce, typically made from tomatoes, sweetener, vinegar, and assorted seasonings and spices. Seasonings vary by recipe, but commonly include onions, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, garlic, and sometimes celery.

El gilipollas la tiene clara taco.

It's a tomato sauce with spices, therefore it's a spicy tomato sauce, holy shit the enitre american continent should shut the fuck up when talking about gastronomy.

S-stop keeping me posted

guess (((who)))?

except trump is already close to 270, even CNN reported that.
yes, CNN. so it's safe to assume that democrats got BTFO once again

Getting real fucking tired of this shit. How can people keep defending these actions?

THANK YOU BASED 2016.
starting literally with NYE, it might end with NYE again. best year sind '33?

No when you refer to something spicy you mean it is "hot". You just dont understand implied meanings in english. God spain you used to be a nice place.

Hillary actually lost some electoral votes in Washington state I think.

Hard to tell from the original sometimes.

spicy (ˈspaJsJ)
adj, spicier or spiciest
1. (Cookery) seasoned with or containing spice
2. (Cookery) highly flavoured; pungent
3. informal suggestive of scandal or sensation
4. (Cookery) producing or yielding spices

So you call every food you eat spicy?
>Fuck bro that chicken breast was spicy!
>What do you mean? It wasnt hot at all??
>No bro it had salt and pepper it was spicy as hell!

You are retarded.

old fag popping in to check on my old Sup Forums

do these happenings happen often or is it actually happening?

post the others desu

You know that words aren't single use only, right?

Are you talking about ketchup on bananas, or the other stuff?

DEUS VULT

>Ketchup on fucking bananas with a glass of milk
Danskjävlar lmao

Joocy

>Giving it all to kel to decide with these digits

blame the flips for this.

They killed 100+ the root mean square of gravity??? Those fiends

That image triggers me everytime

"If that f - - - ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!"

WHYYYYYYYYYY

what the fuck is that?

Checked.

The living embodiment of e coli, Ja/ck/

sauce on that quote?

honestly, I'm going to bed now anyway, up at 5am for work. but if I was off I'd be going to bed right now anyway.

I can't stand watching the news and hearing them saying anything other than "race war fucking now", and shitposting honestly just feels inappropriate. Really, what is there to talk about? We all know what's happening, we all know why, we all know it will continue and nothing will stop it.

It's just depressing. I'll go to sleep, keep the radio turned off at work, and wait until tomorrow night and listen to The Daily Shoah™, hear when Mike and Sven and the rest of the guys have to say. These podcasts we have now are the only thing keeping me sane nowadays.

Fucking hell that plate made me lose all interest. I'm out.

I'm eating my favourite traditional canadian food while the world burns in habbenings

Bing bing bing bing

worst part about all of this
its almost fucking Christmas

you cant ruin a family days before Christmas, its just fucked up

Don't know what you mean with others, but i'll post my gourmet webms anyway.