Brit/pol/ - Repost and SHIT Links Edition

>Theresa May hits out at EU leaders over refusal to negotiate amnesty for European citizens already living in the UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/19/theresa-may-hits-eu-leaders-refusal-negotiate-amnesty-european/

>MPs may as well stop asking Theresa May about Brexit. They’re wasting their time
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/19/mps-may-stop-asking-theresa-may-brexit-wasting-time/

>No-confidence vote in first minister fails
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38363206

>Strikes show contempt says Downing St
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38359640

>EU will push Britain to the 'CLIFF EDGE' - Ex-trade chief reveals SHOCK Juncker plan
express.co.uk/news/politics/745084/Brexit-EU-negotiations-Jean-Claude-Juncker

>Would Britain have joined euro & Schengen? Tim Farron makes LUDICROUS ‘hard Remain’ claim
express.co.uk/news/politics/745264/Brexit-News-Tim-Farron-euro-schengen-hard-Remain-Theresa-May-EU-referendum

>UK Football Federations Fined £50,000 By FIFA for Players Wearing Poppies Honouring Military Heroes
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/19/england-scotland-fined-poppy-war-tribute/

>UPDATE: Russian Ambassador Assassinated in Turkey
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/19/russian-ambassador-turkey-shot-speech-ankara/

>Union leader says No 10 demonising working people in strikes row
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/19/union-leader-len-mccluskey-says-no-10-demonising-working-people-in-strikes-row

>Liz Truss on a sticky wicket over prisons
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/liz-truss-sticky-wicket-prisons/

>Fallon confirms British-made cluster bombs have been used by Saudis
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/michael-fallon-confirms-british-made-cluster-bombs-have-been-used-by-saudis-in-yemen-conflict-a7485106.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igYL5w0ZVc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for muzzies out

imperium desu

Religion of peace only 2/3s of muzzies agree with terrorist attacks against kuffar.

>2016 year of happenings
>we got brexit
>continental rustics get terrorist attacks

First for superior Anglo genetics

>ask mummy to get prawns
>she gets whole ones with big bulgy eyes and legs

Slaanesh desu

>>we got brexit
Not so fast fascist

Sounds like the religion of peas has struck again

How did that girl die of a heart attack at age 20?

What you cooking? They taste better cooked in the shell

Should have got tendies

>girl

M A R I O N

Was a mentally ill man.
Probably on all sorts of drugs and hormones and hair dyes.

Can you really not believe that some people die young of strange conditions?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>girl

What are you up to anons?

Time to deport all the muslims

It still felt good.

Trying to source some Dalmatians for your new coat

>Girl

>Theresa May will have made an AI companion of her mandatory in every bedroom by 2025 that will force us to tell her about her day or face arrest

Dying of flu

9 DEAD.

Lone Wolf... just like Nice.

people die of 'sudden death' all the time becos they took blood pressure medication with an inhaler because the doctor is a paki from a diploma mill and the coroner never finds out what caused it because they're also a paki so they just write down heart attack or something

>Sky News listing off the Happenings

2016 will be remembered as the Year of the Memes

Is there a board worse than Sup Forums?
>epic cartoon frog
>kek
>epic kek
>praise kek
>kek will it's, haha
>shill
>epic shill
>CTR
>redpill me on something entirely unrelated to politics
>an event has occurred, oops WW3 lads lol
>is this thing entirely unrelated to politics redpilled?
>meme magic is real, haha
>if the numbers at the end of my posts are the same it means something
>kek
>praise kek, haha
>somebody has been shot lol sam hyde haha he cannot keep getting away with it rofl!
>epic cartoon frog
>praise kek lads, haha
>if numbers are the same then kek lol
>epic kek
>praise kek
>meme magic
>shill
>CTR
>kek
>kek
>kek

I bet May secretly loves a bit of Motley Crue and Twisted Sister.

Driving theory

>Watched Labour get blown the fuck out repeatedly
>Watched Swansea (and the majority of Britain) vote Leave
>Watched Trump get elected
>Watched HRT turn him into a weird goblin creature with a diaper fetish instead of a qt trap
How the fuck do you think

Both scania makes you think

I support Nigel Farage's campaign to be an ambassador now.

>He dosen't want to wake up to this face every morining

Could I die that young considering I have a shit diet? (I have an athletic body though)

What an hideous looking "woman".

He's on the run

First for alternate (and superior) Karen

Nice concernpost.

Yeah we shud talk about footie and post alan patridge reaction pictures to show that were normal haha

What "girl" are we talking about here

I wonder who was behind this one...

Poor guy, he probably felt victimized by the general population causing him to do it. If white people weren't so racist this wouldn't have happened.

she was leaked lel?

Owen Jones is right

It's people like (You) who will destroy the West.

People like (You) who stand up to Islamic terrorism, take up arms usher in World War 3, thereby destroying the West.

Sup Forums outside of here is a complete shithole, granted, but it's still better than the likes of Sup Forums

>Is there a board worse than Sup Forums?
Every other board is worse.

Some weird student labour leader. She had a nappy fetish too kek

lol his tweet was such bad timing, just before the truck attack. he hasn't tweeted since haha, am genuinely curious to see what he tweets next

>gingers

They knew it was coming.

How's nanna?

well if you put a lot of salt on your meals but only have 2 meals a day then youre not actually getting a lot of salt

generally its fat people who die young

wtf

>She
Stop. Are you even redpilled or do you just come here to ruin our threads with shitposting?

Drugs.

The process of changing gender via the NHS is very long:
> Go see GP
> Referred to psychiatrist (long waiting list) who will typically want a year of therapy and many meetings before deciding this person is suitable for transition
> They're then required to spend a period (usually a year again) "living" as the opposite gender (dressing up, new identity, etc...) alongside therapy
> Then hormone treatment begins (again longish process)
> Then the op

It's largely prolonged because huge numbers of these people back out and even of those deemed suitable about 50% will try to kill themselves post-transition.

What's becoming an issue (due to SJW tumblr culture) is people who're impatient rejecting the NHS process (because it either takes too long for their liking or because they've rightfully been knocked back because they only want to transition because a blog brainwashed them).

So they order powerful hormones online (unregulated and usually from India or China) and start fucking with their bodies based on a pdf they downloaded.

Not to mention the recreational drug subculture these people almost always belong to.

Can you please stop posting this?

HEY YOU

I've seen you all over on many threads today posting cute asian girls

please don't stop, you like to have fun.

Not a single person managed to tackle the guy to the ground in a packed Christmas market?

When I was six I threw a shit fit in Majorca when I ordered scampi expecting it in breadcrumbs.

>Are you even redpilled
>Meme Merchant

He's literally underage and comes here for sex advice

>She
why?

Yeah, shit like that happens all the time. I had a cousin die from some random ass aneurysm nobody knew about at age 16. He was in good shape ran on the track team at his school. The human body sucks and there's lots of shit that can go wrong even if you seem perfectly healthy.

I have fizzy drinks maybe 2-3 times a week, chocolate pretty much everyday, Tea with 2 sugars everyday, and other snacky shit everyday. For example today I had 2 cups of Tea, a twix and some cake.

>everyone runs away from the truck
>shitskin gets out and runs away from the truck
Seems pretty reasonable tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=igYL5w0ZVc8

meant for

Same thing happened to me at age 33 in a fancy restaurant. My date ended up eating the giant lobster looking thing that came out while I just had the pasta it came with.
That restaurant was shit. They didn't even do chips. Never let a woman choose the restaurant lads.

>pic related
>owen jones
Not knowing the difference between Islam and Muslims

Oh shit I only looked at
This image quickly, genuinely thought it was an actual female. Turns out its a freak.

>national autism

Fuck off with your shite fake nazi girl folder, you do realise that it's just clothing company advertising? Girls don't actually wear that stuff, regardless of how refreshing it would be

Check'em

thank you

>They knew it was coming.

Or that put the idea in one nutters head.

Watching an Ashens video about bootleg Star Wars figures and drinking lager if you must know.

This.

>genuinely thought it was an actual female.
???

Sknews doing its best to down play the attack in berlin

>2/3s muzzies say they donut approve of derrorisd addacks

Taqqiyah, google it

Sky reporting that driver has been arrested...