‘We need to know who gave the orders’: Putin comments on ambassador assassination in Ankara

youtube.com/watch?v=BGRZspUHg08

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/usPQO
hurriyetdailynews.com/i-ordered-military-to-down-any-jet-coming-from-syria-former-pm-davutoglu.aspx?PageID=238&NID=102153&NewsCatID=338
youtube.com/watch?v=BGRZspUHg08
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CIA

You realise that that WOULD make this silly Franz Ferdinand meme a reality, right?

I think Putin gives all the orders these days.

He wants Brexit.
He gets it.

He wants Trump.
He gets him.

He wants to know who gave the order.
I'm sure he'll get the answer he wants.

putin is such a little manlet cuck.

i can't believe right wing retards worship this loser and suck his tiny dick in their fantasies

I think the madman just wants to reclaim Constantinople and save the world from Catholicism

Obama warned you bro, consequences will never be the same.

Well

>Russia blames America

GOD DAMN IT WE ELECTED TRUMP TO BE BROS!

R A K E
A
K
E

>we will retaliate at a time and place of our choosing

I'll show you who gave the "orders".

What orders ?

He was just having fun on the dancefloor

This guy.

He blames Obama's america, my friend.

Based Putin already know

no shit, but he has to prove it.

think i heard your wife's son cry in the other room

Putin:
>We need to know why he wears the mask

>‘We need to know who gave the orders’

Mossad/CIA working with Turkey.

Muslims obviously.

It's always muslims.

Erdogan already blames Gülen. I think Putin will not buy it and destroy Idlib to the ground with all moderate turkish rebels. Look at this soulless eyes, he will not blink once ordering killing all this shitskins with their families and bosses.

On January 20th that all changes.

Im also assuming this had something to do with it.

archive.is/usPQO
>At least 14 US-led coalition military advisers have been captured by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in the city of Aleppo, according to media reports.
>The event allegedly took place in the morning on December 16, 2016
>“The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”
>Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
>David Scott Winer – USA
>David Shlomo Aram – Israel
OY VEY!!
>Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
>Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
>Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
>Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
>Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
>Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
>Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
>Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
>Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
>Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
>Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan

Putin's statement related to this;

hurriyetdailynews.com/i-ordered-military-to-down-any-jet-coming-from-syria-former-pm-davutoglu.aspx?PageID=238&NID=102153&NewsCatID=338

Nothing will happen. Putin needs to sell gas to roachland so his kike friends can extract more money into there offshore accounts by selling Russia. He will wipe his ass with our country and our people.

Can I ....buy a vowel?

cia

Nationalist uprising when?

>Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be.

Roachland have no other sources of gas, otherwise they would drop our supplies decades ago. Everyone knows it, except you, Vasilij.

when truvo releases birth certificate

You could be getting paid to post here, you know. Just throw on a proxy and read from a cue card, and you'll be rolling in NEETbux.

It really makes me think.

Putin's government completely killed off natsoc movement in Russia and replaced it with a vast assortment of plants to derail any kind of protest. West have more chances to resist against kikes than us.

If Turkey officially authorized the attack NATO wouldn't support them.

Which means we retake Constantinople with Russia.

this
CIA is trying to draw us into a war

it will be revealed before Trump's inauguration that the CIA was involved, leading to war and Obongo martial law, just like everyone predicted

or

the war will start after Trump becomes President, the CIA is working to tarnish his presidency before it even starts, though Putin knows all this so I wouldn't put it past him to look the other way for the greater good

>we need to know who gave the orders
Godfather 2.0

>who gave the order

I hope these grown ass countries don't break out into World War 3 in the middle of a shitstorm in the middle east because of a few sandniggers.

YES

fuck this shit not again
if WW3 I am fucking emigrating to Argentina

Based Putin not falling for the bait.

Quick, send us that turkroach cosplay girl waif with the dick before and his droogs show up to liberate her

Why can I not find anything about it besides on Sup Forums and the links linked here?

>Implying Muslims need orders for retaliating stuff done against other Muslims.

Really makes you think though, other countries have been at war in Middle East for decades and almost nothing ever happens to them.

It took 1 years for them to get so mad at Russia that they shot their ambassador.

archive.is/usPQO

That was fast...

Well whoever made this meme is the one who gave the orders.

>Russia hacks Islamist to false flag
>Sup Forums falls hook line and sinker

i think shit will blow everywhere, if we arent involved in the war we are going to have a civil war, just to be trendy

nuke saudis pls

>archive.is/usPQO
doesn't work

>‘We need to know who gave the orders’

Can people just act on their own, you KGB manlet?

That's scary to think about

He may be short but he's a bigger man than the jack-legged nigger we have now.

>Erdogan already blames Gülen. I think Putin will not buy it

You're damn right he's not going to buy it when Erdogan spend the last 6 months cleaning the police force. In fact the more they protest the more guilty they will seem.

>trying to bait Putin by assassinating government officials who probably would have been on his purge list sooner or later anyway
atoms status : deactivated

We are literally in Modern Warfare 2 universe

It works just fine. Swedish government blocking your access.

Works for me leaf

>Erdogan already blames Gülen.
Isn't Gülen just an US puppet?

>DDG on Chrome
nigga u wot

>Gulen
>not a CIA op
Come on Ivan, stop pretending to be silly.

why would anyone poke the bear without being ordered to do so?

Is Russia the only red pilled country left on this earth? What the hell is USA doing sending aid to Syrian rebels?

Britain stands in solidarity with Russia
This was the worst political assassination since pic related

tl;dr
It was the jews..and our security sucks.

erdogan already said he offered a joint committee with russians to putin on phone to uncover the truth behind the assasination etc.

if hes this open about stuff its 100% someone else gave the orders.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BGRZspUHg08
Why won't rt just use subtitles
It hearts to listen to this

CIA niggers are scapegoats for Government officials.

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

they cant keep getting away with this.

Destabilising the mideast so Israel can take more land and the Saudis/Quataris can make more money. Our government is a sham.

Nah, it's either a brainwashed lone gunman or al-Nusra op w/o approval, could be a "flase flag" by Isis, to make russia focus on Idlib, but that would be too meta.. Neither Mossad nor Israel is stupid enough, and we just signed a trade deal with Saudis.

Don't say things.

>we need to know who gave the order
USA, DUH!!!
that's how they do it, responding in a pussy ass way to all the Russian hacking spree.

rip...he died doing what he loved

kek

Putin looks...concerned. For a judo master "thug".

erdogan must be shitting his pants right now

murder of an diplomat in broad daylight is an absolute no-go in the political arena, it simply shows you that he has lost control of his own country. what a douche

do you think he's really dead?

Jews did it.

Too fucking co-incidental;

1) Russia inteferes with US-SAUDI plan to fuck over syria like iraq, and Libya.

2) Russia warns about world war 3 due to US missle defence system.

3)Hillary randomly tries to place the blame for DNC hacks on Russia.

4) Now this;

The next move is fucking clear as day; Trump gets assassinated; blame is put on Russia somehow; His successor goes to war with Russia.

Trump is the only part of the globalists plans that didn't go the way they want. If Hillary had come into power, we'd already be in war with Russia.

>DNC and obongo butthurt over russian hackers exposing dnc rigging the nom
>"there will be retribution"
>tries to spark a war with russia by blaming them for everything thats happened this last year
>has turkish mudslime kill the russian ambassador to bait russia into attacking a nato member
>trump gets the keys
>tells russia, "yeah obama ordered the hit on your ambassador, sorry"
>Lies exposed, work towards mending relations
>obama arrested for insurrection

One can hope

are you sure you want to pull that thread user?

He is 64 years old for fucks sake.
Not a shill, but i kinda get it. It's getting close to orthodox Christmas in Russia too and New Year's Eve. No one wants to deal with shit like this now.

jesus.. just imagine the horror of being a journalist in that room. no where to run

>mossad

Hes a bit of a qt ,def 10/10 in turk scale, nice suit

›tfw no turk james bond assassin to slay russian swine with

>communist revolution: 1917
>2017 almost le current year

IT'S HAPPENING

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg

>oops, we accidentally bombed the Syrian army just before the ISIS offensive :^)
>oops, jihadists somehow learned the location of your field hospital and killed several medics :^)
>oops, a huge group of ISIS somehow escaped from Raqqa and Mosul under our siege and attacked Palmyra :^)
>oops, your ambassador's Turk bodyguard turned out to be ISIS :^)
>pure coincidence

Nothing will happen ,the happening is over sorry lads

Nope, he is his former friend and one of the fathers of "Muslim brothers", that in fact have all the power in Turkey. Military in other hand used to be secular, now Erdogan changes it with muslim fundamentalists.
Looks like my english isn't that good. I don't think it's Gulen, neither I think it's CIA or MI5 or other terrorists friends. All this assholes work for money, and this money flow from Katar and Saudi. And the best way to answer them - Destroy Idlib like we did with chinese than they tried to take our lands in 1969. To leave only the glazed ground there.

>Pence
>declaring war on Russia
No he wont