Put aside all the memes for a moment Sup Forums and try to answer honestly, please

Put aside all the memes for a moment Sup Forums and try to answer honestly, please.

Literaly every person on this board has probably no idea what war really looks like or feel like - all your wishes and dreams about wwIII are simply childlish, like you played one too many COD game - moment bombs would start falling nearby your house, bullets shatter glass in your windows, enemy soldiers depraved of morals and starved of sexual relief raping every female in your family while you watch, burning your house, loot your possessions, feeling that each passing minute might be your last - the very moment you would start to experience this, you would feel like the dumbest being living on this planet and either you would start fighting or run away instead of watching atom mushrooms through your window, because the image itself would make you piss your pants.

Does Sup Forums REALLY wish for global war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> enemy soldiers depraved of morals and starved of sexual relief raping every female in your family while you watch
>implying I am not the soldier

I speak for myself:
I truly don't want the war among western countries
but I REALLY want islam to disappear entirely from the planet

>implying as much as a bullet shell is going to fall anywhere near rural 'murica
nice you have on cottage

Sup Forums is organising a raid on an island and sent them a warning beforehand

what do you think

And also Isreal

>war
>fought inside the United States

I don't want war in my country,no, but I'm not being edgy when I say the ends justify the means. We're facing cultural death and an extinction-level string of events sprawling decades into the past. I want an awakening, and from that awakening we should all expect to see agents of change. Real change.

>Literaly every person on this board has probably no idea what war really looks like or feel like
I know what it is like to be sat in your house hugging with your crying family as bombs fall from planes and everything shakes and you do not know if you die.

Sup Forums doesn't actually know it's best interest

it's only interest is what best allows them to post memes on Sup Forums

im american, we dont wait to fight wars on our turf.

The next war will be nuclear.
I live in the Bermuda Triangle of international targets.
Even a tiny dirty bomb will kill me quickly.

I'm ok with dying because nothing in this universe happens without the consent of God. Not a thing.

i ve been in a war it sux AMA

>> enemy soldiers depraved of morals and starved of sexual relief raping every female in your family while you watch
>>implying I am not the soldier

Quoi?

youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA

how does it feel to be worse off than tiny Slovenia?

this, belgrade 1999
you probably had it worse, depending on where you live
where you from iraqbro?

At that time I lived in Basra.

I'm a nihilist. I've always been a nihilist. I've lived my entire life watching society collapse around me and at some point I just fucking gave up. At this point I think the best thing that could happen is for something like a massive war to break out that forces the western world to remember its roots before it's completely lost in a sea of foreign immigrants.

serbian economy is actually larger than slovenian, but they have a lot less people
eh, they were always the rich ones in yugoslavia
protip: they dont mind being called balkan or southeasteropean, because they get to be Number 1 in our region
If they are bracketed with central europe, they d be behind at least austria and czech republic

this kind of things only happen to non whites
we are civilized

kek confirms
what about now do you still live there? hows it, hows it compared to say baghdad? i guess southern iraq is relatively safe?

Live near it but not in it anymore and better than Baghdad, Baghdad has been a tinder box since the invasion onwards and yes we are much safer than the north.

I'm surprised you didn't realize Christ saved you.

Feels so good being ancap. I don't have to bear any moral burden.

>implying I don't want all that shit to happen

Not to me mind you, I'll be long dead if it ever comes to World War 3. I want all the rest of you to suffer.

Can't say it better myself

No higher power, just lucky. Stop seeing shit that isn't there.

That's fucking hilarious, great generalzation of "everybody". Are there edgelords who don't know what they are asking for? Yes. Are there groups of people who have a good idea of what the horrors of war can bring? Yes. Are there people here that have gone out of their way to learn or experience the horror of war, studied every aspect historically and in modern times, steeped themselves in knowlage of confict and strife. Yes. There are even some armed with this knowlage, who do not want armed conflict to occur, but still see it nessary to end the current levels of tention.

So get the fuck out of here with your holier than thou bullshit, you know as well as I that confict is unavoidable, and like you I dont want to have to kill all the faggot leftists, and globalist traitors but I see it as a duty to survive and pass on the ideals I hold. Prepare yourself the best you can study the art of war and numb yourself to the horrors of it, harden your mind for only the strong will survive. It is of your duty to the human race.

> Implying I do not actively wish for death
Dying in glorious battle would be infinitely preferable to working a shitty job for the rest of my life with no hope of finding a loyal woman as my country turns into Chinkland

I'm angry, young and bored. Bring forth the drums of war

I was in the army, conscripted, and I sure as fuck don't want to go to war. It's cold and damp in the forest, and you don't get to sleep almost anything, fuck that. But I want others to do it to unfuck this shit.

Ah OP, the majority of people here are coming here to entertain themselves and relish in the suffering of others. The fewest I would say, unlike some in this thread, have suffered under the hardships of famine, war, fear, a state of running for your life or being a refugee if you will.

We are children of abundance and wealth. Privileged people in our gilded houses, watching from black mirrors in feigned disgust as the world burns around us. We want no part of it. The strong opposition to people who flee from those countries is fear, pure fear. They are fearful that their comfortable stability will be eroded. Fear that the live's they live will be impacted so heavily, they cannot even set foot outside. In some cases most don't anyway.

It is however also a fear of exactly this vision you portray in your original message. They fear it because they lift each other up to fear these things. They want to accept it, but truly live it? No. They use this image as a tool to spread more fear.

If you let in the Muslims, our traditions will decay! War! Chaos! Death! Rape!

They do not want a global war, so they use these images, these narratives to instil a fear for it, and thus protect the comfort they have become accustomed to.

There are 65 million refugees worldwide. At one point, OP, your ancestors might have been refugees. My ancestors were refugees. They ran form Poland, where they were from, from the Russians in World War 2. If you have run from the arms of death, what are a few hateful faces in your new home? Imagine how nicer it would be, if smiles welcomed you instead.

No one wants war, but we use the images for our purposes.

I don't think anybody here thinks WWIII would be fun mate, more just inevitable.
I'm sure there are a couple people who are way out of the way who are gonna get real fuckin comfy when it starts but I myself will be crapping myself. Australia has never been in a good spot for world wars...

>be soldier
>get shot from 300 m away
Great fun

Happenings keep coming holy shite

German tax payers are currently funding their own replacement to be bread out of existance. I'd rather we go out with a bang, slaughter every subhuman trying to go against the German people than just wither away into insignificance.

Even if 15 million of the 60million Germans left in the country die, if we have our country back afterwards, then we can rebuild it again and increase birth rates.

I haven't actually seen combat in person, but I've seen hundreds to thousands of people die. My job exposes me just about everything you can imagine when it comes to war. Every day. After a while you just become numb to it.

But to answer your question, I don't want war. Nobody wakes up thinking they are the bad guy. I've seen enough people get blown up, shot, decapitated, eviscerated, burned and gutted to know that war is as they say... hell. War is not what I want... War is what is needed. I'm tired of pussyfooting around. We need to get in there and end this shit once and for all. Bring down the hammer and bring it down hard.

>You would start fighting
That's the whole fucking point you sperg. There is no point to having the chaos if we do not partake in order to help fix it our way.

I spent two tours in Iraq.

Go fuck yourself for pretending to know me.