youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=3KQDIkD_BFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ChiKcq4Tt_s
youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY
youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY
youtu.be/zBmIoUO7_Gc?t=6m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=5F6dXcW-_Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah those poor moderate mudslims. dont care about the 50 million dead right?

9/11 was a national tragedy

I really honestly cannot tell if this is satire because the west is so thoroughly brainwashed

It's satire, Norm is an actual comedian

Norm is a born shitposter. Just look at this face.

Rest easy. Norm knows.

The thing with the internet is that someone will always think you're serious. Even if he isn't someone who read it may think so.

You dont know about Norm? fuck man, head onto Youtube for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeaH_0NRDZw

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

Thatsthejoke.jpg

he's the only good shit poster Canada has ever produced

youtube.com/watch?v=PGY7jzq9pQI

Peaceful muslims? The country of origin wouldn't exist 24 hours later.

stop fucking about and get back to your podcast Norm

What did he mean by this?

they're always free to abandon their religion, like civilized people do.

Tell the fucker on Twitter, he talks to everybody

Also, favorite Podcast episode?
youtube.com/watch?v=oChDQTTfIL0

50 mil lol
That's a p sick nuke

Norm is the wittiest man alive
youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0
>ywn come up with such bants on the spot

This guy is a real jerk!

autism

If that happened there would be no muslims after that? The world would have 1,6 billion people less.

BASED LEAFS

Really tho?

It's so hard to pick just one when they are all so different. But the Gilbert one from the first season had me giggling like a school boy the whole time even though they were pretty much just piling together the most stupid sequence of vagina jokes and shit jokes and cancer jokes and hitler jokes.

Norm's the greatest Leaf in the world

I know, won't someone think of the innocents?

>tfw he was going to do a show in atlantic city next month that i was planning on going to
>as i go to buy tickets i find out it's cancelled

this guy is a real jerk!

>being this bluepilled

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

I fucking love this. Norm is a boss

Imagine if 1% of american people had slaves bought from Jewish traders that were enslaved by other africans.

hmm this appears to be true

Nick Swardson is the best one

>777

Nick Swardson is probably my favorite. The only way it could have been better is if this bit wasn't cut:
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
then it would have been god tier.
Apparently he's got some podcasts that have been shot but yet to be released with guests like David Letterman and Mike Tyson. Can't wait for those.

I know English isn't your primary language, but Norm MacDonald is a comedian. He was obviously making a joke here.

They'd probably aim for NY or LA (assuming they want kill count rather than political victories), one of those probably has 50m and would be small enough for a nuke to flatten it.

NY and LA don't have 50m combined

Norm is based. I imagine he lost a lot of friends when they became SJW shills since he gives no fuck about anything.

> Those dead soulless eyes when he was on that episode of The Real Rob

Norm I know your suffering. I watched the real rob

youtube.com/watch?v=3KQDIkD_BFQ

made me kek real hard

Is this guy furreal?

They're your cities m8, I wouldn't know.

It's Norm MacDonald, dumbass. He's a comic icon for exactly this kind of stuff.

yeah man that's my real concern

Swardson and Superdave because he doesnt get it I think

eh he doesn't care

tip kek

Based Norm. A true leafposter.

I would take nazi anyday over muslims. Nazis were nice I dont get this evil meme unless you are a jew.

The most hilarious/sad part is that tons of progressive retards don't even realize this is satire.

Norm is woke
youtube.com/watch?v=ChiKcq4Tt_s

I'm just gonna post more Norm stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY

>ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!
>You're an acid-tongued Arab.

Its norm macdonald lol

Meme magic

>Peaceful
>Muslims

No such thing.

He has such a based voice man.

>the west is so thoroughly brainwashed
t. Yurope

>longboye joins the RWSS

fair enough but no city in the world has 50m

Norm's interview on Conan with the chick in the Carrot Top movie is the greatest TV interview of all time.

Has it been posted yet?

Needs a TOP GUN edit

Jerusalem did before WW2, goy.

The attack against nuclear weapons that we are seeing now is very problematic and must be stopped. Every now and then you hear "oh, nukes are horrible, oh, if one uses a single nuke, 50 million will die". This is all prejudice and lies - often intentionally spread. Even if you detonate a Minuteman missile warhead in the center of Manhattan, you would only score less than 2 million. Damn, you would probably get more by pounding the area with conventional artillery.

Nuclear weapons are a legitimate tool of war, as good as any other, be it a tank or a sniper rifle. And the world will not end when your child sees somebody using a nuke. Moreover - even if YOUR child tells you that he or she wants to use a nuke, the world will not end. Everybody who thinks otherwise is a bigot.

>only 50 million
Isn't holocaust denial illegal in the UKhaliphate?

A lot of them have some golden moments, but the Merchant one was great start to finish.

>50 million
Just fuck my tax base up senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=EeaH_0NRDZw
you think he is redpilled?

I don't know, William Shatner's twitter can be shitpost central

saved

Norm invented the feminine cock meme back in the 90's
youtu.be/zBmIoUO7_Gc?t=6m59s

Where in the US could you set off a bomb that would kill 50 million people?

The largest city in the world only has a population of 33.2 million. What terrifies me is there seems to be a surplus of idiots around these days, its only a matter of time until one of them becomes the President or something.

>pic unrelated

>By eliminating the Muslims of the middle east you banished yet another species to the realms of extinction, proving, once again, that genocide is a viable solution to any problem...
Would be fun.

> Do something with that, ya freak!

youtube.com/watch?v=5F6dXcW-_Fc

KEK

In Norm's newest podcast (where the fuck are the others Norman?) he flirted dangerously close to redpilling Stephen (((Merchant))) about Muslims and transsexuals

#BombMecca

They're both Quebec born, coincidence?

Norm works well when he's interviewing someone who's not totally in on his joke, like when Norm tells Stephen that the word cis male is a way to marginalize normal people, part of what makes it funny is the reaction he gets from him.

(((Stephen Merchant)))

i hope this old chunk of coal wins the pulitzer

I know what you mean, this guy didn't even know hitler was ill

That's what makes it so good when he gets old people on, like the Larry King. Or when he's just making fun of the guest the whole time, like the Todd Glass one.

Well Shatner was raised in Montreal, but Norm is from Ottawa I think. He's from the same area as Tom Green, they've discussed it on a couple of things they've done together. He might have been born in Quebec though.

Mirror much
Fucking 12yos

What a jerk.

where did this reach around boob grab stuff start out anyways

I know what you mean. The line between memes and reality has blurred. Norm is awesome though. Underrated comedian who doesnt tow the line of bullshit hollywood ideology.

the mel gibson of comedy

Both those types of people are interesting with Norm, in Larry's case its because he's on defence all the time, you can also see this defensive stance taken by other people hes interviewed such as Andy Dick.

you might have autism

Yeah, most of his contemporaries just end up being foils for his jokes. It's like the only comics he actually respects are people like Don Rickles, Rodney Dangerfield, Letterman, etc. Most of them are fucking dead, but occasionally he'll open up to some older industry guy and it becomes clear that he's not retarded at all and is in many ways way ahead of the curve.

>super daves mike douglass story with the smallest man on earth

I wonder what would cause more madness
Mecca being nuked or Jerusalem being nuked
bonus points for both with one of Israels "non existent" nukes

>I-I don't want to speak for it too much its a very serious issue
>Oh yeah, it's a veeerry serious issue.

>Did you know that you are a cis-male have you ever heard of that term?
>A what?
>cis-male c-i-s-m-a-l-e
>I don't understand is this a new phrase?
>Yes it's a way of marginalizing a normal person