Happening distraction

>Sup Forums discovers pizzagate
>loads of secrets and details found out
>globalists try to shut it down with the "fake news" meme
>doesn't work
>they orchestrate false flags instead
>it works perfectly

stop getting so easily distracted you cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still pushing pizzagate

>pushing

new POL channel

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

Bump

Obvious kike

The response from the (((news))) should tell an intelligent person everything

You are a joke because of your moronic conspiracy theories.

You will remain one because, if you were intelligent enough to correct your behavior, you would not have fallen for them in the first place.

>conspiracy theories.
you think grown people posting pics of tiny girls strapped to tables = normal?
you think politicians having creepy paintings of naked children in torture/sexual setting = normal?

I think your "evidence" isn't what you think it is, and your "I saw a picture on the internet therefore X thing happened" reasoning is on-par with flat-Earthers and young Earth creationists.

>connecting lots of dots
>no just ignore them goyim
sure thing shill

Connect all the dots you please. It'll still just be some random lines you drew between various, unrelated pieces of bullshit.

And it's why you're a joke.

I feel the need to remind you of that, because too many people seem to be convincing themselves that this circle-jerk of a hugbox for retards is anything more than a containment board to keep you out of the rest of Sup Forums.

publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group

Back to Israel, kike.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776

>7

Did you draw that just to make that analogy? Because both were terrible.

No. I googled "connect the dots penis."

It's actually a great analogy of exactly what conspiracy theorists do, though.

how many pizza chefs named Abdoulaye Diallo are there?

pizza gate was stupid . WW3 and obamas fake birth certificate are bad ass.

on that last topic it means the time america drone striked a wedding in kenya it was probably obamas family. fun fact he has a brother that lives in kenya

he's not related to those people in kenya
certificates are easily faked when your grampa is a 3 letter man

I got bored after I scrolled past the first 100 profiles that came up for that name. It is apparently an extraordinarily common, Senegalese name.

yeah, i found almost 800 profiles on linkedin but none of them were pizza chefs, and i generally dont believe in coincidences occurring in clusters

>i generally dont believe in
Well that seems like the same thing as evidence.

Found the little boy lover.

profile creation dates?

go to police USA anons
with evidence you collected

You, like every non shill who still doubts pizzagate, simply have not taken the time to look into the emails and connections. You're a lazy faggot who wants to feel intellectually superior, but you should just die.

this will be a suicide mission yes
one missed user is nothing
how about 100-200-more?

No, I'm actually superior. Because you're a conspiracy theorist whose "evidence" consists of pictures of things posted on the internet by people you can't identify of things you can't verify from sources you aren't aware of.

And that's actually the opposite of evidence.

cops investigate before they prosecute, this aint a fucking grand jury, sorry judge judy
trying to determine if its the guy or not

>people you cant identify
Theyve been finding a lot of weird shit user, i dont understand why people get upset at this larp investigation.

What u got against autists ya asshole

But you're not cops. The way you would determine whether two people are the same person is with physical evidence. Take their fingerprints. Go to their homes and ask them. Look at pictures from their homes. Ask their coworkers.

You're trying to guess at it by having a thousand people on the internet browse random tid-bits of information and then use their collective confirmation bias to try and invent a connection.

Do you actually not get the difference?

See above. This isn't an investigation. An investigation works like this: go there, check if the things claimed to have happened did. Notice how you're not doing that? Then you're not investigating. You're inventing conspiracies without anything remotely resembling actual evidence.

We definitely stumbled upon a secret meeting place of elites, regardless of the pedophilia allegations.

They're still anons, who woud miss them?

wrong. cops use computers first, they dont take fingerprints.
look idiot, some people like horror movies, i don't
but i don't go into theaters and fuck-up their enjoyment, got it asswipe?
you gotta be pretty fucking bored of jerking off to sink to that level, go outside and get some fresh air for a change

Havent been here in a while, what's pizzagate?

IT BETTER BE UP TO CODE.

>a secret meeting place of elites
You found a pizza place in Washington DC that people living and working in Washington DC sometimes go to, to eat pizza.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they just have good pizza?

TTIP being forced through in the meantime before Trump gets to nullify it.

>No, I'm actually superior.
Oy vey, you are giving yourself away there

BUmp

>lazy faggot shill confirmed

>It is impossible for someone to disagree with me on the internet unless they are part of an evil conspiracy that exists solely to attack my beliefs
Did it ever occur to you that you might just be wrong?

That it hasn't is a pretty good demonstration of why you're a joke.

>yfw pizzagate only uncovered gay Republican pedophile rings

HAHAHAHA WHY ARE WHITE CONSERVATIVE MALES SO DEGENERATE

Making fun of Sup Forums is to me as inventing conspiracies is to you.

As long as you guys continue being such retardedly easy targets, it won't stop being fun.

Just got my thread shutdown, find Dikes of holland, they are a band that played comet pp, fb page, ping pong booking and pr, they run about 30 pedo bands. Dikes of holland are from austin. Find mono fuzz, a pedo venue out of austin, they play pedo bands. They all have profiles on fb, myspace and tumblr. They run in the same crowds online. Nothing but pizzas, babies, spiral pedo-symbols, and satanism and the occult

nice hobby

Mondo fuzz*

Thanks for correcting the record, shill.

We will triumph. They overplayed their hand. Iron bars for the lot of them.

Trail connecting comet ping pong to bands that are actually named 'we eat babies' look it up on myspace

Sundae records on myspace.
YOUTH-RACKET on tumblr aka
Mondo fuzz aka teenage cavegirl. This is not a drill

Would be more effective with one finger of each hand, instead of two from one hand.

the gallows

I'd be fine with that.

THOSE VENUES DON'T LOOK UP TO CODE

They are CODE WHITE LEVEL UNSAFE!!!

Like I didn't know not to trust anyone.

what happened to the EWO threads? haven't seen one in a while

Can't always be safe. Stay safe though.

So many spiralz, makes people dizzy, and therefore UNSAFE, not to mention the babies

Yes, we have all explored all possibilities already you kike. You're a pedo protecting shit stain and we've already made up our minds now please kill yourself

exactly this

Pingpongbookingandpr.com