Bill Maher breaks his silence on Trump. Says for the first time ever he fears for his life...

Bill Maher breaks his silence on Trump. Says for the first time ever he fears for his life. Is afraid that Trump might order a hit on him. Fears the United States is over. So much for him being one of the sane liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVjv8I0BlU4

who gives a shit about bill maher's life tbqh

Smoking to much grass, Bill. You're getting paranoid

who the fuck is bill maher and why does he look like a pedophile

>breaking his silence on Trump
When was he silent?

Not watching, by the way.

He knows the day of rope is near for lib shit political shows.

lol he is so full of himself holy fuck

He's a Jew and he probably is a pedo

His show was on hiatus so he never got to comment on the election publicly.

I don't get this guy

He's on the money when it comes to Islam

But embarrassingly blue-pilled otherwise

>implying trump doesnt look like he touches little boys

Special forces are coming Maher.
>too much drugs

>Is afraid that Trump might order a hit on him.

Damn Maher has got quite the ego.

The Left is currently in the "I'm going to kill myself" phase.

Just as a teenage girl would say to her father for being grounded.

Lol, Bill Maher thinks Trump would order a hit like Hillary would. This guy is so fucking delusional.

On top of that he correctly states emotional SJW stuff in the liberal party is cancer and needs to end meanwhile what he is doing is that very shit he attacked.

>Bill Maher
>Silence

Does not compute

He's (((le chosen)))

who takes the cake for the most insane

>Bill Maher
>Keith Olbermann
>Glenn Beck
>Alex Jones

Fake George Carlin is fake.

>broke silence on Trump

Lets pretend Trump hasn't been his topic of discussion for months

Pretty much this. Dude's gone full loco on the el smokeo.

Bill Maher hasn't been relevant in years, why would the president waste his time on this guy?

What a fag. I used to like this guy. Went full cuck the past year. What a shame.

>Bill Maher breaks his silence on Trump

he's been screaming for over a year now, the fuck are you talking about

This. I like Bill and normally find him funny, but lately I think he's been getting into some wet.

Take a break for a while, Bill. Go for a hike or something. You're sounding like a whiney little bitch.

>Is afraid that Trump might order a hit on him
That's Hillary's style, not Trump. Trump will probably try to ruin his show career, although he hasn't been very good at doing that.

"break silence"?

lol just before the election he went on an anti-Russia rant full of conspiracies about them support Trump and manipulating the election

>Jew
>Hates Muslims

Hmmmmmmm I wonder why?

It's because he is a pedophile and has his own tv show, The Bill Maher Pedophile Hour. Tonight's special guest, John "Old Enough To Breathe, Old Enough For Me To Fuck With My Slimy Old Wop Cock" Podesta.

Bitch wishes he was that important.

the worst trump will do is call him dopey bill maher and say "low ratings! sad!" or something

Trump's too busy grabbing babes by the pussy to ever have an interest in little boys.

He's an atheist, what did you expect?

If you actually ever thouhh maher was a "sane liberal" then you are still way too blue pilled to be posting here

this. Maher's been saying whatever to get ratings since his show on ABC was cancelled in 2001, back when he was a reasonable libertarian.

He's a jew

>breaks his silence on Trump
When the fuck was he silent?

hes a fucking retard and I don't care what he thinks, I honestly hope that the stupid she he says was true

Holy shit how hard is it for you retards to get that he hasn't publicly comment on Trump since Trump won.

>Is afraid that Trump might order a hit on him
we can hope

Is this the guy that said Trump's mother was blowing orangutan on tv? he's so dead.

>He's on the money when it comes to Islam
He's an Israel-first jew. So when it comes to Islam, he wants the goyim to cheer for their demise. But everything else he is an anti-white kike.

>liberal
>arrogant and delusional
color me fucking surprised

what a gay faggot.

Bill Maher understands Islam is a problem. He attacked the left for being hypocrites on that and he attacked the left for the SJW PC culture. How many liberals with TV shows do this? He seemed saner comparably to other liberals.

They mean he went full Reds under the Beds before the election, while in the same breath denouncing Trump's base for living in a bubble.

Oh sweet justice.

You guys are on here talking about murdering minorities all day and express shock and surprise when people believe you

>his show was on hiatus
The fuck are you talking about? Did he miss a week somewhere? Because there's at least 3 fucking episodes where he outright lambasted trump during the campaign.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

What the fuck
>If you can't get behind opposing the exposing of corruption in the political system you're not a patriot
He claimed to hate Bush, yet he's turned into him.

>implying it isn't the minorities expressing wishes to kill minorities
Do you have any idea the levels of irony Sup Forums operates on?

>So much for him being one of the sane liberals.

what ever made you think this you idiot faggot

>Bill Maher

>sane
>liberal

This cunt wouldn't defend a liberal principle if it was inconvenient. He's an insider. A Corporate Democrat. A loyalist. etc.

Shut up bitch. This is literally what you people believe

>He's a Jew
This is pretty dumb even by Sup Forums standards, he's been a catholic expat since forever

Call it further evidence of the horse-shoe theory, call it hypocrisy or just becoming the villain.

The insane levels of denial from a party that not only a few years ago said Russia was no longer an enemy, but a few weeks ago said rigging the election was impossible conspiracy talk coming from a loser, is just mind-boggling to me.

"Reagan would be turning over in his grave"

No you idiot, Reagan hated communism, not Russia just because it's Russia. The fact that Russia is a right-wing christian nation now is enough to say Reagan would have had a hard-on for Russia

>Says for the first time ever he fears for his life.

Why do you allow demagogues and fear mongers on television? The only thing this "fear" will cause is even more friction in your country and it's coming from Trump.

YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK KYS HOLY CRAP.

Only people who don't belong to the same Eritrean basket weaving clubs fucktard. Everyone else is based.

t. literally shaking with rage

>MIDF detected
It isn't just a religion goy

These people unironically want to murder all minorities though. You don't understand the white nationalists in this country

Don't you have sex with sheep for a living

If anything Trump is going to give him material for the next 4-8 years. He should be happy as a pig in shit.

>You don't understand the white nationalists in this country

I understand fear mongers who are trying to cause unrest because they're butthurt over their candidate not winning despite endless shilling. Also most of my family is born, raised and bred in the US.

Yes.
Then we sell them to Americans to eat and laugh when the juicy gravy runs all down your chin.

Don't you fuck horses though?

tfw you finally realize white people are the minority in the world. Look it up sometime Ahmed.

he's basically a new atheist type. lots of them are anti-islam, or at least were prior to 2010.

This actually is the only negative about Trump winning. Had Hillary won it would have galvanized right wing media and the left media would continue dying as they refuse to say anything negative about Hillary.

>implying television will be relevant in 8 years
>implying television will be relevant in 4 years
>implying television is relevant now, after this election proved new media has replaced old

Also this is a massive blow to the fragile ego of the late night (((comedian))) who after a few years in a circle-jerk fancies himself a philosopher and a political savant. Trump's election proves that no amount of snide and smug idiot remarks from Stewart to him have had any significant lasting impact.

And once he goes off air, he will be forgotten about entirely within a year. While that orange clown they dismissed will live forever as a legend.

Feel the burn fags.

DID THAT JEW BASTARD JUST ACCUSE THE FBI OF TREASON?!

>He's on the money when it comes to Islam
No he's not
He refused to admit that Islam is a Jewish Religion

God fucking damn it, I had to turn off 2 minutes in, this guy is literally dumb as a doorknob, no wonder libshits champion him.

It's not fear mongering. It's identifying a real threat which white nationalists issue on a minutely basis. Today they are anonymous online. Tomorrow they will be in our streets. Do you understand, faggot?

>SJWs are cancer
>"lol but republicans are bigots and homophobes, bake the fucking cake"
t. every left wing "anti-SJW" ever

>real threat
You wouldn't know a real threat if it stabbed you from the front. Neither would Bill Maher.

How do you like your global spying apparatus now libcucks?

He talked about Trump after the election on his show numbnuts.

"""""Intellectual""""""

Agreed. Bill is the kind of guy who will say SJWs are bad but will always do it with a "but" caveat. Here is a fun exercise to do with your liberal friends. Ask them to name substantial bad things the left does without using the word but or doing a republican comparison. It's funny how few are willing to do this.

No, the right wing media would be completely ineffectual in the face of forced changed demographics. The USA would go down the path of Brazil with a small, white and hypocritical elite spitting and robbing the entire country while acting like heroes. Republicans would never win another election, doubly so when the Never Trumps go full >told you so goy then drink deep from the lefts identity politics, elect a Rubio and further alienate their own base.

The horribly incestuous relationship between Media Corps such as CNN proven in wikileaks would get even more offensive and egregarious. (((Fake News))) would have a Clinton Administration come down on Hatespeech and Falsespeech and any threat to its administration.

The West would fall without its Cowboy champion. Horrible decades of civil violence and urban decay, possibly escalating to a Nuclear War.

Rejoice my Yank friends, you have averted the worst of worlds.
Now we must work to make the best.

republicans were wrong though to tie religion to the state

personally, i believe businesses should serve all, because when you get selective then businesses can start banning christians as well

Good.

It's about time (((they))) stopped to think about the potential consequences of their actions.

Literally who is this guy and why should I care?

>liberal
>sane
user.... unicorns don't into real.

>Is afraid that Trump might order a hit on him.

lol that this fucking arrogant kike thinks he's important enough to warrant an assassination. He will just be deported to Tel Aviv with the rest of these foreign Semitic parasites.

we will be okay in the short term, long term though whites are already minority of births, and 20% of young whites are in interracial relationships

at least we got some good laughs in this election

As in he's racially a jew

ITT: Sup Forums gets fucking mad.

Maher is nowhere near those guys.

Olbermann is offically Beck/Jones tier now.

Unfortunately, Trump will turn out to be the most Israel/Jew friendly president in history.

Hillary is the one who orders hits on people.

There was an episode the literal week of the election where he (correctly) blames the whole thing on SJWs

Glenn beck easily.

>republicans were wrong though to tie religion to the state
Thats mainly due to old baby boomers. As the demographics shift you will see less of this.

That was beautiful. Aussie shitposting truly is inspiring

You know he's of Ashkenazi descent. Stop pretending you don't.

lol

have you thought that maybe he's wrong on that too?

having jew ancestry doesn't necessarily mean bad. ami horowitz has some good videos and is jewish. plus i believe michael cohen was a pretty good trump defender throughout the election.

i know, i know, i'm a Democrat CTR shill for pointing that out but had to get the word in.