ITT: We Predict 1st Donald Tweet in 24 Hours

Trump hasnt tweeted in 24hrs. Many happenings. What will be the shot heard 'round the world?

>Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"what did i say"

>Oh fuck, oh fuck, please don't hurt me
Kek wills it

Something stupid I'm sure that Sup Forums will take as profound.

"Rei fags get fucked"

many such cases

>We won.

Presidented.

"Gas the kikes race war now"

I am officially converting to Islam

"Asuka is shit tier"

If he bothered attending those security briefings he wouldn't sound like such an idiot.

Democrats only like democracy when their team wins. Many such cases. Sad! We're gonna win, and we're gonna win, and we're gonna win, bigly!

Hillary is going to prison

Yes, he would

Lets hope he retweets that first time bill was faithful and that Clinton got the most faithless electors I. Decades.

Hillary is a mess. Hillary is a wastem Hilary is a big fat mistake.

That sounds like a lot of work user.

Terrible news out of Germany. When will the madness end? Many more incidents like this to come. Sad!

"tired of waiting bitches?"

He just tweets this youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

Something about media shilling electors all month to vote Hillary instead of Trump, yet its Hillary who ends up losing electors

Then a second tweet about how shitty the media is.

"Sleazy media tried so hard to fool the electorates. Backfires! Ratings hit all time low. Let's make America great again."

HILLARY lost 4 delegates which were redustributed among minorities! Sad!

German media won't admit truck killer was a radical Islamic Terrorist. Very sad. More of these events to come.

ad for arnold's celebrity apprentice

Congrats to Faith Spotted Eagle on a hard fought campaign! Pls accept this lovely MAGA blanket as a sign of respect & good will!

It will be something about Germany, giving prayers to the people that died, and calling out Islam

Then an hour or so later he will thank the Electoral College and say something about being everyone's president

Screencap this, I'm an insider

>Electors urged to vote with their concience, choose to vote against Crooked Hillary. Many such cases!

I WILL MAKE ANIME REAL AND OUR FIGHTING SPIRIT WILL DESTROY THE BEASTMEN ONCE AND FOR ALL!

"Evil assassination of Russian diplomat by Turkish terrorist. Let's boycott Turkey this christmas dinner!"

>Let's boycott Turkey this christmas dinner!"

>eating turkey instead of spiral cut ham on christman

ISHYGDDT

WHO IS PRESIDENT NOW OBAMA?

>Two Islamic terrorist attacks in one day! We gotta keep the Muzzies out, folks! We gotta keep 'em out!

Sleezy turk assasins gunned down fat globalist russian! Would not happen if i was there! Heart goes out, very sad!

I'm starting to think that I have no clue how to run a country