Praying is useless

When will Libtards realise "praying for___" won't stop terrorist attacks?

Praying won't help
God want people to act, not to pray for help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o766mxhfAjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The funny part is liberals don't even believe in god desu

>liberals
>prayer

Pick one.

That's the whole point.

They want to pretend to care to look good when all they are capable are throwing tantrums.

The funny thing is none of them will actually prey and only hours later will mock religion nice job guys we did it.

Prayer is the acceptance of impotence. It's the equivalent to squeezing a stress ball. Liberals want prayer. They do not want action that might violate someone's rights.

Here we go again...

Anyone posted the video yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=o766mxhfAjI

Of course praying won't help; you have to light-up a national monument or building to resemble the victims's flag. That gets real results.

jews trying to get ppl to pray to allah for more terror attacks

This x3

Fucking hypocrites. I bet not even one of them actually prayed. It sickens me.

you know what's even more useless?
these threads. Check em.

fpbp

Are they praying to Allah for another attack?

It's funny how they always use "Pray for _____" even though they're nonreligious as fuck.

>degenerate virtue signaling weak cucks praying
all this virtue signaling makes me sick

Was it Muslims?

don't give a shiet for this promoted overrated city that system tries to make it the metropolis of Europe while we all know and recognize London and Paris our two major historical metropolis of Europe. Unfortunately after Brexit and islamization of Paris the glamour goes to the extravagant shitty Berlin.

Don't be such a Nazi. If everyone adds the German flag overlay to their FB pics we'll stop the next one.

ahhh but isnt Sup Forums a christian board

>DISSONANCE

>Bait.png?

I can't tell.

No it was AfD rightwing ebil racists...

The whole thread is fucking bait

how will christcucks ever recover

>DISSONANCE IS STRONG IN THEE

brb setting up the prussian flag on my profile

As punishment for "colonialism" and "slavery" committed by the Germans! It all makes sense now.

Fuck Germany. They deserve this. White Germans who are still uncucked should form Prussia and secede.

Is facebook actually doing this again?

I was just in Berlin 2 weeks ago very close to where this attack happened. There are loads of Americans living in Berlin. You had better fucking pray for them. If one of them so much as gets nicked by an Arab, President Trump will go apeshit. He's the first German-American President after all. There will be no quarter for them. Merkel wouldn't be able to protect them. Nobody would.

TFW I am flying to Dusseldorf tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck lads.