HAPPENING. TRUCK OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/index.html

DAY OF THE SPIKE STRIP WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's a co-driver Sup Forums?

i really dont understand why the new europeans are attacking the old europeans in trucks. pls explain.

does the gears

Truck-kun strikes again!

Modern women love having trains run on them. Ahmed is just trying to give them the next best thing.

you're a little late, aren't you

stupid translation
german media says beifahrer which is the name for a person sitting next to a driver on the front row.

the person who sits shotgun

kek

Due to regulations regarding the amount of time you can spend at the wheel as a professional drivers many truck drivers ride in couples.

One rides first, his legal time ends, the other takes the wheel.
And since they sleep at the same time they minimise downtime.

There's a show on Discovery about "Polish truckers" and one truck is the show is owned by two identical twins who drive together. Watching them yell racist slurs are the mudshits in Calais through their windows was hilarious.

Post the niece/ france one aswell

truck drivers don't ride in couples what the fuck? TRhis is some karadshian reality tier shit

They do lmao. At least here they do.
Seen plenty of tractors on the road occupied by two people.

Yeah they do so one of them can sleep while the other one drives. No stops = faster delivery

I would codrive all three of them myself if you know what I am saying

>Eurocucks can't even get meth

>canadian makes absolutely unnecessary and worthless comment that does not bring anything into the discussion
grow up

le plot twist:

Attack perpetrated by based Hungarian trucker running over German migrants

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Did somebody say Pike?

that image... lol. mockingly writing "it is an isolated case" on an isolated case, doesn't disprove that these are just isolated cases

9 people died.. dozens injured... wow, such a big toll. the white man hasn't seen a massacre this huge in decades.

track is registered in POLAND
>DAnzing genocide when?

A desperate attempt to narrative frame.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY
THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF
TOLERANCE

______________¶___ BEEP BEEP!
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@) (@)**(@)

thats because we are smarter than to kill each others, white men have saved the whole world in every way possible, get mad lower races

Germany is beyond cucked

Fucking disgusting. Fuck these people.