Truck driver's fault

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_Campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gassing Jews
>NOT HITLER'S FAULT
>NOT THE NAZI'S FAULT
>NOT GERMANY'S FAULT

It was just the guy who turned it on. EINZELFALL.

This is a brilliant retort.

>implying hans wouldn't go straight to jail for that

>Germans acting cucked again
If every muslim and nigger actively tried to genocide every white on the planet these cucks would still be
"ITS NOT THEIR FAULT!"

@ralphruthe Wer NICHT schuld ist am #holocaust

Hitler
Die NSDAP
Deutschland

Wer schuld ist:
Die KZ Wachmänner

Someone post this on his tweet, I am banned for truthspeach

Alright Hans i'll do it

Ruthe is the worst fucking libcuck cartoonist there is. Fucking disgusting.
Please do

>the bluepilled comments

>help I am getting angry but if Im angry they win

gao gao yeah

fuck germany

Ban assault trucks!

Fuck they allready did it

Guy is the worst autistic fucktard with one shitty comic, trying to sell this shitty comic to some braindead leftists.

Fuck mudslimes, fuck leftists. I will enjoy their day of thr rob and by god, it will come like the youngest day.

>you will never shittalk Merkel for 2 hours on a hijacked TV station

And let us not forget the real victims of this attacks: Muslims who will have to deal with racism and prejudice

individualism is a cancerous illusion

I swear to god

If this was a rapefugee there will be dunecoons hanging from trees like christmas ornaments

On social media everybody is some kind of libtard but if you tall to them in person its kind of different

quads witnessed praise kek ban trucks introduce drones

Whats worse about this, is not what these terrorists did! But that people in my country will believe that all muslims are guilty!

Cant you translate this to english?
I dont understand your moon runes.

Great one \(^^)

>written in archaic language of cavemen

Ja nu, das obere ist ein aufrechter gutbürgerlicher Antifaschist.

Das untere ist ein hasserfüllter verblendeter Neo-Nazi.

Offensichtlich.

Leider kann man diesen linksradikalen Vollidioten nicht den Spiegel vorhalten, weil die ihr eigenes Spiegelbild nicht erkönnen würden, und deshalb Anzeige erstatten und du in den Knast kommst dafür.

I won't feel safe until Facebook releases a german flag profile picture, at least 5 landmarks light up with coloured lights, and at least 10 politicians say "why are we forgetting about Aleppo?"

Das wäre gut, aber die meisten sind ja zu feige selbst ein Kanackenkind zu verdreschen.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

t. Canadian intellectual and prime minister

Instead you will get called nazis and merkel will be instructed that this is her fault for proposing a burqa ban and she can only make up for it by bringing in more refugees

what a bunch of fucking pussies. Jesus christ Hans, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

>krauts unironically protect foreigners who just arrived as dindus

>die had einen guden dschobb gemaggd :DDDD

Germanbros, you guys better vote hard right in the next election.

The times are changeing right now

They aren't allowed to do that anymore. The only way would be an uprising

Although it's believable he said that, there is no official record of it (ask le google)

Wait? Germans are uncucking themselves? You should learn from us Dutch, we are much more vocal about these things. We have cucks, but outside their Ivory Tower environment they are mocked and ridiculed.

Jesus, your flag looks delicious.

wtf are you talking about, Geert literally got "convicted" for hate speech

Hans we kicked your ass in the war to keep you from making us learn your shit language, en ingles por favor

I hate this fucking comic. He's the biggest fucking cuck on earth and you must be borderline retarded to think its funny

The uncucking is ongoing
Everyone i know is just fed up with the excessive political correctness that just fucks up our society and our culture

>Die Gutmenschen
Gut goy

What if the 12 year old shitskin from Lüneburg stole a truck?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_Campaign Uh, no. We kicked their asses, Rommel was slaughtering limeys wholesale before Churchill begged us to step in

True, why do you complain? Is it because you cant profit from it and further push your vodka nigger agenda?

Why is it always Germans who post shit without offering translations? Even the French and Canadians are usually better

And he's leading in the polls. Can't be helped that some D66 Europhile cuck judges convicted him, but did not give him any sentence.

While Germans are schlepping away, trying to slowly change their society, Pim Fortuyn and Geert Wilders stormed political bulwark of political correctness and cuckoldry, and joined the fray against Islamism.

where you got your shit kicket in by rommel so hard you still shit your self.

Really makes you think...

learn German fuck up, we learn´d you subhuman language so you can do the same.

oh god I do remember this

Good to hear this. I always feel it is awkward at some level when I or other Dutch people discuss politics when there is a German in the presence. All of a sudden politically incorrect jokes are haram, and you can't even say that Islam has flaws, without this condescending look on the German's face. I have had especially horrid experiences with German girls in this regard. The brainwash seemed to have worked best on the fairer sex.

Shut your hole America, we don't want to look at savage German Arabic language, only English matters now. I know you don't like that you smelly muh heritage cunt but deal with it.

Also we won WW2 and kicked your arses. Dick sucker.

>der, der de LKW fuhr
Wow, misogynist! Women can be terrorists too, you know! #blowuptheglassceiling

What does it say?

Rommel still ditched Africa and an hero'd

White people were the REAL victims of the holocaust.

Die LINKEN sind Verräter, die an die WAND gehören. Wer solche Losungen offen zeigt, hat in diesem Land nichts verloren.

There are a lot more galleries. People decided that the neutral white backing and bright lighting with space between the pieces gave the individual pieces more impact. Although I agree I love that style.
The AGO in toronto has a few rooms like this and they are fucking awesome.

Do as you're fucking well told you disgusting little cunt, if we demand English, you fucking well provide like the good little cucks you are.

You'd be wearing lederhosen and singing Deutschland Über Alles if we didn't save your asses a second time you ungrateful faggot

Kek.

One of your ugliest Chav specimen actually joined Al Qaeda. Can't imagine being forced to wake up next to a dour face like hers every morning. Now I understand why the male Jihadis blow themselves to bits in vain attemps to kill some random K*rds

Deutschland wird bald tot sein, est hat keinen Sinn.

Möge auch lernen Arabisch

I love the comment by Verena Jeukens.
Such a naive little fucked up girl. Seriously quoting "The Green Mile".

Then make Germany worth visiting. If I go to Germany I want to be in Germany, not a neo-ottoman lgbt safe space

*Correction: average Chav specimen

>America
>Save anyone
>Can't even save themselves from pic related
To le bins with you!

That flag.

>tfw my brother is exactly that kind of liberal
>mfw I talk to him about current events

Kek
Fpbp

Dashing through the crowd
In a big, old fucking Truck
Over the infidels we go
Laughing all the way

What fun it is to laugh and sing, a slaying song tonight.

Infidels, infidels, infidels in my way, oh what fun it is to run a one-man slaughtering spree~

>translate
>canadians

What the fuck am I missing here?

>Sadly the brown hate on facebook explodes at the moment. That's something to be very scared about. Thanks Ruthe for a voice of reason

>Facebook is already very difficult to stomach

>A shame that those who're concerned by it, won't get it

>I'm tired. Mostly I'm tired to see people be ugly towards each other. The pain on this world and all that suffering makes me very tired. There too many of them. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Quote from The Green Mile by John Coffey

E I N Z E L F A L L

These are the same people who loudly proclaim that the dog owner is to blame when a dog eats the face of a kid.

The students that are doing some arts degree or some bullshit like that are brainwashed as fuck

Im studiying mechanical engineering and nearly everyone i know is cracking Sup Forums jokes and is pissed about the shitskins

Also, citing it in German.

Do you still dub every fucking movie, Hermann? You really ruined the Nutty Professor 2 for me when I was 8 and on vacation in Germany. Cannot ever forgive your people for this.

Record it & sell to muzzies

>Gutmenschen

Are liberals really called "good people" in German?

Quebeckers are still Canadians until they find the balls to split from their Anglo overlords

Strangle that fucker.

So ein billiger Schrottkommentar hätte in der neunten Klasse Hohn und Spott hervorgerufen zu meiner Zeit. Was ist eigentlich los mit den Leuten in diesem beschissenen Drecksland?

This just in:
>Driver was sandnigger
>Polish guy was ded
>Merkel is sad but no-one cares
>In Hanover 12 other sandniggers have been beat up/killed
>>Please remove kebab and go to sleep y'all

Yeah.

>Britain stronk
>we wuz empires n shiet
>muh Churchill

Whatever, Roger

>the nutty professor
>ruined
My friend, you can't ruin what was never good to begin with.

How much longer...?
>#massdeportationsnow

>You really ruined the Nutty Professor 2 for me
First of all, you can't ruin that movie.
Second of all, you majorly improved Star Wars for me by renaming Chewbacca Pruimtabak for some reason i will never and don't even want to understand.

This makes me wish I had chosen engineering too. Although history still is an ok field, because you can actually just discuss facts, especially if you go into the least cucked specializations of military history and economic history.

For anyone considering cultural history, get ready for a LOT of bullshit pozzed postmodern bullshit. If you still want to study cultural history, it is better to go into the fields of political history, or the history of ideas. Cultural history departments are Postmodern minefields, where they will force you to study Foucault and other junk.

Warum ist "chapeau" (BUCHSTÄBLICH FEDORA LÜFTEN) in Deutschlan so ein beliebter Begriff?
Weil in Deutschland eine selbstmasturbatorische, pseudointelligente Art nicht lächerlich gemacht wird.
Diese ganzen verschwult, verschwurbelt und poesiealbenhaft schreibenden und sprechenden Versager werden einfach nicht verspottet.
Auch diese Pfaffensprache von Leuten wie Gauck und das ständige "sich bestürzt/schockiert/ohnmächtig zeigen" wird nicht verspottet.
Es ist in Deutschland einfach trendig sich als eine weinerliche, schwurbelnde, schwache Schwuchtel darzustellen.
Solange da keiner was dagegen macht wird das auch so bleiben.

Nige looks like an Irl Simpsons extra

Only a dead Biogerman is a good German.

Ey, ab nach Krautchan. RAUS.

Mach mich, Junge.

Both you faggots speak the Kings language. We saved each other from Hans.

>arguing ad nausem

Ich habe eine hamburger :)

Redpill him

You did jack shit, while Ivan and his palls through themselves into teeth of the German warmachine, eventually, after millions of deaths, making it grind to a halt.

Brits were just drinking tea on their island, and you were kvetching about some slanties pulling a trick on you.