Refugees celebrating and dancing on the streets

>refugees celebrating and dancing on the streets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G5goISKPSH8
youtu.be/oMOZvbYJMvU
youtube.com/watch?v=BBoo9Bb2sas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bullshit that didn't happen on 9/11 and it's not happening right now.

proofs?

I'm not requesting proofs because we all know it is most likely true

no fucking way

So find another truck.

Wow Germany, you just going to let them fucking do that you betas?

Post timestamp, Ali.

post video or link

Fuck proofs.
I choose to believe its true so IT IS true.

Of course that happened on 9/11 you fucking idiot.
Fucking retard.

Danke Mama Merkel

kek just like transsexuals

That's bullshit. But I believe it.

We need video or link youtu.be/G5goISKPSH8

Insufficient evidence

Awesome.

Proof !
Take a viedeo of them, or not happened

Is Europe a ruse? How can european people withstand all that shit and do nothing?
It all looks so surreal.

literally Sup Forums, the post

>be german
>welcome refugees with open arms
>experience no terrorist attacks until today

Does that mean cucked countries like Sweden and Canada are fucked too? Not just countries that had a bad history with muslims?

FUG!

No guns. Can't revolt.

This has gone on long enough.

> I've had to watch Europe get burned and cucked by the left endlessly while at home in the States the liberals DEFEND the migrants, DEFEND Islam and apologize for Europeans that are defending their culture and people.

Fellow Europeans, I may be on this side of the Atlantic now, but nothing in the world would make me happier than to know that you have stood up for yourselves, your people, your culture, your country and for your Europe.

Nothing in this world would make me happier than to see plums of smoke and fires build up from mosques and migrant centers rather than the centers of Parisian and Berlin culture.

We must defend our country, our people and our culture, and most importantly, our future and our children's future.

> Purge this menace, and force them out or extinguish them on the ground they stand on.

>Bullshit that didn't happen on 9/11 and it's not happening right now.

Actually Palestinians did dance in the streets of Israel after 9/11:

youtu.be/oMOZvbYJMvU

(((Americans))) made it their main focus to keep us weak and brainwashed ever since the end of WW2

Tbqh I wish I lived in Chile. These arabic subhumans are killing everything, they are a plague. One day I took the bus and some of them started yelling at eachother and I was really fucking scared. Fuck this gay continent. Plus what has said

Vids or it didn't happen.
Well that would work.

>Bullshit that didn't happen on 9/11

The problem is Islam, it does not matter if it goes to France, Peru or to Fiji: it will end up killing someone.

You don't have guns, but you have your ingenuity.

You have the hordes of Europeans who are willing to stand up for their country, but fear an isolated resistance.

> Our strength is in our numbers. This is not the first time after all that Europe has faced a fundamental threat to its culture from the Islamic horde.

> Storm their homes.
> Burn their mosques.
> Force them out or kill them where they stand.

I've tried being moderate.
I've tried negotiation, logical dealing.
I've tried allowing the EU to deal with this crisis responsibility.

> That has all failed.

This. Is. War.

(you)

Well when you fly back here with your m60 hit us up and we'll join you

youtube.com/watch?v=BBoo9Bb2sas

Now more than ever is our chance to strengthen ourselves, unify Europe in the common threat of Islam, and through violent and aggressive revolution and reformation purify ourselves and administer once more the model of Europe for the rest of the world to follow.

> We can make Europe great again.

Now is the opportunity, SEIZE IT, RISE.

> EUROPE, AWAKE !!!

>Hitler was right-wing
>any right-wing ideas are instantly called Nazi ideas

And so Europe falls because of a stupid fucking manlet called Hitler.

Maybe it'll be a wake up call, probably not.

Wow how can u not go to the streets n start beheading muslim after wacthing thm celebrate like tht germany

Be sure to film it, krautfreund. People won't believe you when you tell them they were doing it a week from now.

Nice but celebrating what?

Learn from your ancestors, you Spanish have already removed kebab once.

Dammit germany go get a fucking truck & give those refoogees justice! Eye for an eye yoy gotta be a big guy

This, expel moriscos and marranos again.

They just interviewed some shitkins about the attack and the all laughed and giggled during the whole interview.