Trump won but WW3 still looking sexy

pick a side niqqa

>Germany and Sweden
>green

MW3 is not going to happen. Yes they're culturally Marxist and sympathizing to Islam but they won't topple. EU god tier won't let it happen

As for North Africa/Most of India, ye.

>After all this time, once again it's America, England, and Russia against Germany and northern Africa.

what the hell is this map

You should know by now that WW3 is going to be World War: Asian Edition.

It's going to be either "The West" versus "Chinese bloc" or "The West" versus "Russian bloc" with a good portion of "The West" doing nothing during the opening stages of the conflict.

If anything I think we all fear the Muhammads of this world more now instead of Kim Jong Un. We can handle him later but Islam needs to go.

>EU is green
>China and West Commie Asia not it's own color as they exploit the fight in the mid-east to take over the far east
>Southern Africa giving a damn
>Swiss properly neutral but given the same color as bodies of water
>Countries with heavy mixed populations like, Mongolia, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Malaysia, the Balkans, and Canada aren't stripped like India.
>U.A.E. is neutral
>map is ant-sized, poorly colored, and is horribly compressed

I want to plaly as the Black Sea

How are we going to fight the black sea?, pour dirt in it?

>pakistan
>Sided with India

Dude, if Lucifer invaded India, all other countries would umite against him except Pakistan, who would fight side by side with Lucy

What if China ally to Muslims to take out Russia first, becuase nobody really likes Russia, then attack rest of the world?

I agree but they don't seem the type to start a World War. After all, we already warred on them twice (Afghanistan & Iraq) and Cold Warred hard on Iran, and WW3 never happened.

That would be odd, but an effective opening move, since "the West" would be reluctant to assist Russia.

It's far more likely China will attack Taiwan because it is Taiwan, and Japan to seize control of the contested sea.

>Saudi and Iran working together

I'll go neutral and watch the fireworks.

and Israel

Why am I labeled as red?

I didn't ask for this.

You don't have other choice when your army is a donkey with a handgun.

>MW3

Top kek, that was a good campaign

If push comes to shove and Saudi Arabia end up against the West, Iran will be on our side. I guarantee. Especially if Russia is with us.

"""World War""" against assorted shitholes

ah yes

>implying the Asians wont use them

WWIII would probably be more like

USA
Russia
India
Japan
Philippines
Vietnam
Saudi Arabia
Israel

vs

EU
Turkey
China
Pakistan
North Korea
Iran

Neutral is the best way to make money.

>Sweden
>in NATO

Enjoy getting killed for my freedom, cucks

>France essentially useless again
>Spain too poor and unstable to do anything significant, again

Time is a circle

You can change countries with large shia populations to green. It's arab/sunni islam that is doing the terrorizing.

Good job leaving UK out of it you absolute retard.

>The superpowers of thw world vs. the sandniggers, slavs and chinks

Why are the 'nesia countries green? Because they have a billion people we can't defeat?

UK is in the EU, at least for now

why isn't sweden red?

No matter what happens the USA should just stay out of it.

Let the world fend for itself for a change. they always bitch that we are the worlds police. we will see what they say when they have a Chinese boot on their face.

I swear to god all these shitholes are in for a rude awakening the day the USA either collapses or says it isnt getting involved anymore.

we should already be doing this. just tell china that we arent gonna do shit anymore, just leave us alone and we are square. then china can blow africa and the middle east off the map for their resources and we can be fucking rid of them.

Nah mate, we will be chilling with our Britbros watching it all unfold.

> colored the black see

kek

India is like 15% muslim tops. They'd be with us.

Donkeys with handguns are dangerous you know