'''''neutral'''''

What the fuck is with these guys

Other urls found in this thread:

bfs.admin.ch/bfs/fr/home/statistiques/population/migration-integration/nationalite-etrangere.html
s.4cdn.org/image/country/ar.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_country
thelocal.ch/20161219/three-injured-in-shooting-at-islamic-centre-in-zurich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay positive.

They have your money.
They have your enemie's money.
That's why they can be neutral.

Switzerland is literally paradise on earth

Why the fuck would they go to war

>Life is amazing!
>Wait a second lemme just fuck it up with some war

"""""Neutral""""" AKA war profiteering and helping corrupt governments, criminals, and terrorists launder money

never trust a mountain kike

It's pretty nice in some parts, but a lot of parts are also real shitty. It's full of muslims too.

Mountain jews

it's like that kid who would shout "I'm invincible" every time he was about to get tagged

>paradise on earth
>30% foreigners
choose one

aren't they all germans though? there's a big difference between being 30% german and 30% arab

so lots of muslims or what kind of foreigners? I never see switzerland meme articles like I do about england and germany

Albanians.
Imagine a 50-50 blend of greeks and muslims.

albanians are mostly atheists though, so i guess it's not a big deal, unless you don't like the way they look or something

We no likely warry

You really don't know anything about albanians, don't you?
80% of cars in Albania are Mercedes, Most of them have their serial number scrapped, those who don't are always tracked back to an original owner in the UK or Switzerland.
If you think mexican importing their organized crime into your country is bad, wait until you get some albanians.
Also no, the population is not "mostly atheist", it's over 50% muslim.

You can only make war shekels if you are neutral. If you participate in fighting you auto lose.

>tfw we're also neutral
>tfw we're gonna get rekt in the next war no matter what because we're not mountain jews and international criminals don't keep their gold here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

I'm a Catholic Albanian.

noncountry

>Albanians.

Encore un putain de frouze qui ne sait pas de quoi il parle.

>bfs.admin.ch/bfs/fr/home/statistiques/population/migration-integration/nationalite-etrangere.html

Most of the foreigners in Switzerland are European

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ar.gif

We're the chosen ones.
Once CERN blows up, we will be in the eye of the hurricane and all the others will be swallowed by the black hole, our tiny bubble of life will then continue floating in the endless void to new worlds and a new better home.

schöns Tagli!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_country

>Claim to be neutral

Nice try buddy

Don't you fret we're meant to be neutral too but US will use are airports and we'll be dragged into whatever mess is caused.
The note being we are all jealous of the true neutral mountain jew.

we're not in nato, and we're not aligned with anyone.

The HQ of the Rothschilds

neutral, but ready

>Albania isn't in europe
ok

Ready for what? Because judging by the last time I drove through Switzerland, it had already happened.

Stay neutral, make money off everyone. Jewery of the highest level.

Almost like Sweden, only Sweden was so retarded they let in shitloads of Ahmeds.

Oh weh, Gewäeltli! Is that a magazine outside of a designated sport shooting range?

> be nigger
> can't keep your arms and dick to yourself
> cry when others don't fall for the jewish bait
Hurr durr they kikes.

Remember those highways ?
Yeah. There's explosive in'em

a big part of them are french too. Remember that for everyone that lives nearby our borders, we're a paradise they're hoping to reach because of the economic superiority. Average wage is twice (and even more) than your standard yuro average.

Wait a minute... This is Zurich HB... Would be a shame if someone...

Switzerland is neutral by necessity, it's a survival mechanism. I don't remember when but ~400-600 years ago the swiss became neutral after losing 5/6 of their young male population in a shitty war.

kike

Switzerland is a neutral but bunker country. I wish we were like that instead of taking our neutrality for granted. Neutrality is the best foreign policy system, but I still wish we had mandatory service.

It didn't seem necessary, because they are the worst drivers in Europe. An invading force would have to deal with the hundreds of mid range diesel Mercedes trying to cut each other up as much as possible.

I worked in Liechtenstein and there you could notice the difference with the salary. From what I gather in Switzerland it's not as good as it once was.

Oh and there was far too much concrete. I don't know why there was so much of it, but it was everywhere and always covered in graffiti.

Lel no, you can't drive a truck in there just like that. There are a couple of iron poles and albanians inbetween.

When I said European is that they come from the EU. frouze de merde

We still have fucking explosives in em and we will blow them up at the first sign of war even if nothing is standing on it.
The guy that designed this during the cold war is still waiting to activate them, we don't want to disappoint him

There's loads of Irish lads work for Hilti, for whatever reason. I'd recommend there or Vorarlberg if you want the secluded mountain lifestyle.

The Swiss are alright but unless you like your neighbour reporting you to the police for incorrect tyre pressures and paying 4500 CHF a month to live in a concrete box above some Angolans I'd avoid.

i thought they get that mercedes' from italy.

Can someone say me why the fuck is your flag is so tiny?

He's not muslim by chance is he.

They are mountain jews and fabric is expensive.

If they're mountain Jews then what are you?

Come on man, we're a good country. Don't hate on us.

It's small because it's not handy in the forest when you ambush Austrians and Germans.

>un suisse qui parle français
t'as ou les vaches?

His ethnic origin do not matter
He is one with the detonator now

They hate us cuz they anus hurts.

quads are right of course.

Mountain goyim.

hmmm...

> the one with the detonator
That's what they say about lot of Muslims as well.

Why is your country so expensive? If i came to your country for a master programme can i become a rich man?

my sides fell off.

A slav rape baby thinking he's german.

Switzerland is one of the most based countries.

>Austrian and Germans
>implying there is diffrence

it depends on the field you're working in. From the engineering at least, it remained stable

Liechtenstein is more what you're after.

black princess lmao

they like both Nazi gold and Jew gold.

In an ideal world there would be no difference, but BRD Germany cucked itself way faster into the ground than Austro-Germany did.
They say we are not the fastest and they are right, but this time it's a good thing.

Genève. J'imagine que tu es du Valais?

There is. The austrians are alpine masterrace, Germans are - well - not alpine masterrace.

They've basically been seperate since Luther and especially so since there were separate German and Austrian Empires.

>Liechten(((stein)))

>tfw president is from Vorarl(((berg)))

thelocal.ch/20161219/three-injured-in-shooting-at-islamic-centre-in-zurich

99% of their GDP is from pocket knifes...
arms dealing (((war profiteerers)

Oh my fucking god this is great
Svpepe
My sides

>Right to bear arms
>One of the top highest life qualities
>Direct Democracy
>Italians, Germans and French
>Not in the EU
>Joined the UN only in 2003 (MADMEN)
>Alps
>Chocolate, clocks and banks
>Maximum comfyness

Switzerland is my favorite country in the world outside of Argentina. If I didn't love my country so much, I'd very much like to have been born Swiss.

Animal behind the window should be mare waifu, not Alm cow.

>>Right to bear arms
Misconception/Swiss lie. They are not allowed to carry (loaded) firearms.
Austria was close in getting this basic right back - but then they elected Van der Cuck.

Liechtenstein is not qualified to be a based country as it is a non-country.

Is it true that every house is issued a semi-auto rifle to stand as the national defense?

That is called military duty you fucking minus
Not every army is a joke like the "we buy planes but cant afort the maintenance" ösis
Also fuck you van der Bellen voter

we have everything and you have nothing

J'en peux plus de Genève.

Sounds a lot like another country we know

>military duty
Epic war neutral vs evil going on I didn't know about?

That and Sempach. Never forget.

Désormais à Genève, c'est que des cas sociaux et quand tu vas en ville pour ne serais-ce qu'allez faire deux trois achats.. Tu tombes sur de ces cas sociaux du No Bordes aux connards de l'Usine, etc... Bref, c'est du grand n'importe quoi.

Juste à côté de chez moi en plus, j'avais un centre de requérants qui devait être détruit qui va finalement être maintenu par notre cher italiano-musulman, Mauro Poggia.

Du coup, je vais me taper les QI les plus bas du monde dans mon quartier quand j'irai faire mes courses à Denner et à la Coop. Je risque de m'amuser avec ma bombe lacrymogène, je le sens.

I always like the battle where Swiss cleaved Charles the Bold's head in two causing three centuries of conflict between the Swiss' enemy.

>had Swiss citizenship before the manditory military service rules were changed in 1990
>Wasnt living in Switzerland when I was 16 to perform said manditory service
Swiss bros, do you know if I return to switzerland will I be arrested/conscripted?

It means we prefer to do business.

Don't return to Switzerland. They have enough cucks and deserters as is.

>It's full of muslims too
Says the cuck

>Encore un putain de frouze qui ne sait pas de quoi il parle.
>>>/15-18/
Merci.

Well at least we are free to buy the onely good Austrian product

Fucking spics.