/qa/ BTFO

/qa/ BTFO

what even is /qa/

qucks anonymous

they don't delete Sup Forums because it's one of the biggest boards and thus the biggest sources of revenue.

It's a board. You can't go to it from the front page. Don't know why.

He really should delete Sup Forums. This place is problematic and full of racism.

>lefty mod purged
>but RWSS still baned

A pyrrhic victory

It's the board redditors claimed as the meta-board.

They use it to cry about threads that don't fit their narrative, and also use it to make "delete Sup Forums because muh feelings" threads.

Sup Forums is the only reason I visit this shithole of a board

Did Martin Shkreli ever invest in Sup Forums?

This.

Plus the fact that deleting a board doesn't make the posters magically disappear. They'd just move and there would be a lot more nazi posting on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /his/.

Is he our guy?

Niggers pls go

No, An Hiro didn't want it or some shit.

Can I get a link to the thread?

Qeq

> tfw we're just a containment board

We're like the Australia of Sup Forums.
Which means the Australia of Sup Forums is the king of this shitpile we call home.

>biggest sources of revenue

Sup Forums operates at a loss, deleting Sup Forums would decrease this loss

This. Sup Forums is the reason this site is still relevant. Sup Forums is faster than Sup Forums and even Sup Forums sometimes.

Sup Forums is the reason mike cernovich and martin shkreli offered hiro MILLIONS to keep the site going despite moot failing to profit off Sup Forums for years.

LIBTARD ROGUE MOD GOT BTFO YESSSSSSSS

Was this the same cunt that banned people for reporting leftypol threads and did pic related?

Kek at a lot of the replies

If Sup Forums was deleted, what board(s) would we take over?

literally the crybaby board

Sup Forums probably. Maybe /his/.

/mlp/ and purge the bronies.

This fag you mean?

because it's a containtment board for reddit, why the fuck would anyone ever want to go there

n/, for old times' sake

The saltiest place on Earth

after moot left, the 10 people still using /qa/ wanted the board to stay, but be unlisted
/qa/ was pretty good until hiro came and brought attention to it, right after the legion of redditors came for the election

The manager over at the /qa/ thread is saying that's fake, so I don't know if it's related.

ctr head quarters.

no it does not.

remember the lying cocksmoker jewt claiming that Sup Forums was worthless?

Why is the left so utterly assblasted over Sup Forums?

Why can't they just make their own fucking community and nurture it into something that flourishes if they're so much smarter and better than us?

/po/, it'd be quite easy.

It's called reddit m8

>Sup Forums operates at a loss, deleting Sup Forums would decrease this loss
Deleting Sup Forums would null the loss completely.

They hate Sup Forums in general. Hell they tried to invade /s4s/ but got BTFOd by Swaglord pretty hard

>If Sup Forums was deleted, what board(s) would we take over?
All of them.

>leaf

Pics

True. They've also got twitter and facebook on their side.

Yet they're still fucking obsessed with Sup Forums.

/s4s/ and cucklord were helping jewt spam Sup Forums back in 2014.

Anyone would publicly deny their staff abusing such things if they can. Who knows I think it's hilarious that leftypol tried colonizing, which is a fact, and as far as I can tell failed.

/n/ /i/ Sup Forums /e/ /rs/

Because it's a bastion of opposing opinions, and the left can't stand people disagreeing with them.

/q/ and /qa/ have always been filled with Redditors wanting to delete Sup Forums. It was especially bad during GG.

Leftists and shills just can't stand any ideological opposition anywhere, so they have to purge it everywhere.

Retard. They would love you faggots.