So will this cause world war 3?

So will this cause world war 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk
cnn.com/videos/world/2016/12/19/russian-ambassador-turkey-assassinated-graphic-ath.cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeh

No. But it will help delegitimize Israel when people find out the gunman was Jewish.

Maybe A war, not a world war though.

I don't even care anymore

Nah not really. Worldly thinking worst thing it does is causes Russia to go in even harder on Middle East.
I feel like nothing will come out of this.

Has it not already? Was Berlin not Russian retaliation?

yeah hope so

That's the spirit

CIA hopes so.

no it wont even be talked about any more a week from now

Despite whatever Sup Forums thinks, globalism has already happened. It's been here since WWII. The world is too gridlocked and financially interwoven for WWIII to take place. Then again, we're in the crazy timeline. I wouldn't be surprised about anything at this point.

No. Turkey and Russia will only be closer after this. cap it.

Moron.

No. There will never be a World War 3 due to MAD.

We fight our wars by proxy in shit tier third world countries now.

>thinking this was the franz ferdinand assassination of 2016

Putin's not stupid, he knows exactly what this aimed to do. Him and the Turkey PM are investigating it together.

I agree because now a days major incidents only get talked about for a week and then it's never mentioned again.

Obvious false-flag is obvious.

MAD is just a meme, russia would strike first and nato would shit its pants and immediately dissolve for fear of destroying the whole world

>There will never be a World War 3 due to MAD.

Nothing will cause WW3 if people keep asking this fucking question. World wars only happen by accident because people jump in to try to finish the conflict sooner but just end up exacerbating it.

Where the fuck do you think will Russia strike first?
We've got our pensions suspended for the sake of Crimea, War in Syria and a fucking WFC in 2018.
We've got no resources for any offensive.
Small-scale shit like Georgia would still strain us thin in current conditions.

No, but Turkey is fucked

>Don't forget Aleppo

Dammit Gary Johnson! See what you've done now?

yes

delet

Around Turks
Expect jerks

>The eternal Hibernian strikes again

Sad that this was my first thought as well. But for what purpose? Does Russia want to attack some other muslim nation? Do more in Syria?

No, not yet.

WWIII will happen if more european countries elect right wing leaders, and by doing that destroy the EU and tank their economies.

Meanwhile Trump will crash the US economy and keep antagonizing everyone while the Russians keep wasting resources in the Middle East.

And in a few years after a prolonged economic world crisis the Russians will do something stupid in Eastern Europe and everything will fall apart like dominoes.

History repeats itself and statistics never fail. There is no reason why our generation won't see a big war in our life time.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," -President Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

Most likely someone wants to spoil Russia x Turkey relations?
Isn't it obvious with all the shit going in Syria and chummy treaties despite loss of aircraft and pilot?

Nice flag

Oh

So this wasn't staged

This might have been set up by the parties pretending that there are rebels and terrorists in Syria, like Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the US. By promoting anger between Russia and Turkey, they will motivate Turkey even more to help them in the Syria-conflict. But at the moment it seems that they will not succeed and are achieving the opposite...perhaps the ppor ambassador has not died in vain then. Elected president Assad should be forced to respect human rights, but not by war but with other means. We should finally agree on that and stop the fighting. If not, IS will gain even more power. Not good...

Nah, because Putin is a cuck. He's already saying he won't let this sever his relationship with Roachreich. All global leaders will bend over and let the roaches fuck them. Europe is doomed.

I meant nuclear strike, boots on the ground would not be needed

So the end goal is to give Russia an excuse to invade Turkey? That actually is WW3 tier.

Anyone got the video?

No because everyone has nukes.

Turks might have a few aircraft on the Syrian border get 'accidentally' hit by Russian SAMs.

my digits indicate impending doom.

>leaf

cnn.com/videos/world/2016/12/19/russian-ambassador-turkey-assassinated-graphic-ath.cnn

>nuclear strike
No one is stupid enough to go and retry Carribean crisis again.
Even Putin and Rothschilds don't have another blue ball to live at yet.
The end goal is probably to stall the progress of Turkey x Russia cooperation in Syria.
Remember how Turkey de-facto launched an invasion from the North?
Their goals are to prevent Kurds from settling in Northern Syria and to fuck Assad shit up.
I believe on the latter Putin and Erdogan started to reach a compromise and third party decided to put some distance between them if only temporarily.

My digits indicate that Romanians are good people and don't steal

>There are people stupid enough to think this will start WW3
Retards, if anything this will pull Turkey and Russia closer together.

NATO is significantly more capable of force projection than Russia, so in a conventional war you'd probably see a bloody stalemate but it'd be inside Russian territory.

Russia also still has a no-first-stike policy for nukes to my knowledge, whilst the USA, France and Britain don't, so if anyone is going to put on the idiot hat and decide they can get away with a 'tactical' nuclear strike, it'd probably be us.

(((CNN))), they ordered the hit.

Dude unloaded on him. I'd like to see the video where they take down the gunman.

No, but these digits will

kek

Good one, Johnathan Cuckworth.

Your country is destroyed and your women ravaged by niggers so you pray for a semi-white country to take your aggression out on a semi-shitskin one.

They had the chance to down Turkish jets bombing ISIS in al-Bab as a response to Turkey downing their jet.

>Russia says act of terror
>Russia/Turkey leaders meet
>Molotov-Ribbentrop 2.0
>Turkey gets Latakia and kurdistan
>Russia gets rest of Syria
>Russia/Turkey pump Europe full of cheap oil bankrupting the gulf states

What a cool flag you have the mr Alcoholic incest man

Thanks. I learned from the best

Ivory Coast plz go, no one cares what you think

Pretty busy since it's Christmas time, was trying to relax and watch some news when I saw breaking news about roaches and Ivan, had to go to Sup Forums and see what's actually going to happen.

Turkey is an Islamist state. It's police force is infested with Islamists.

Haha, yeah well, you better get on pol when a happening `has happened.
I hope to visit your memeland one day

Yes.