BREAKING NEWS (GERMANY): IT WAS A MUDSHIT

> tagesspiegel.de/berlin/newsblog-breitscheidplatz-in-berlin-charlottenburg-lkw-faehrt-in-weihnachtsmarkt-tote-und-verletzte-erste-festnahme/19154174.html

They are releasing information which states that the attacker was either a Pooki or Afghani.
> Sup Forums is always right

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/newsblog-breitscheidplatz-in-berlin-charlottenburg-lkw-faehrt-in-weihnachtsmarkt-tote-und-verletzte-erste-festnahme/19154174.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/moeglicher-anschlag-in-berlin-lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-9-tote-50-verletzte_id_6379774.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Spediteur-geht-von-Entfuehrung-aus-Verdaechtiger-Gegenstand-entdeckt.html
tablica-rejestracyjna.pl/GDA08J5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh look its literally nothing yet again, saged

t.Hahnreich

Was there ever any doubt?

>tagesspiegel.de

Fake news. Fuck off.

>tagesspiegel.de/berlin/newsblog-breitscheidplatz-in-berlin-charlottenburg-lkw-faehrt-in-weihnachtsmarkt-tote-und-verletzte-erste-festnahme/19154174.html

could be a 2015 illegal.

would be a fkn BOMB

is this WWIII

look at this filthy cunt

Use google translate
focus.de/politik/deutschland/moeglicher-anschlag-in-berlin-lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-9-tote-50-verletzte_id_6379774.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Spediteur-geht-von-Entfuehrung-aus-Verdaechtiger-Gegenstand-entdeckt.html

Mute your browser, because of autoplay (fucking news site, i swear)

One day in the future, the hypnotized passive panda bear that is Germany will remember that it is not a weak panda bear in the zoo, but a lion.

The dead Polish codriver was probably just abducted to show him how to steal a truck

From my understanding, the idea was to transport steel from Italy to Berlin.
The driver (polish) was in contact with his boss till 12:00 but when his boss tried to call him back around 16:00, he did not pick up the phone.
Also earlier reports indicate that he died while the Truck crashed and he was very badly injured through the crash.

Think you are right with abduction, because otherwhise he could have called the police and foiled the attack just by reporting the crime.
(But it is not yet proven if he is a victim, and tomorrow there is going to be a press conference at around 11:00 from the German politicens about the situation)

I knew it.

Spread this.

It's perfect time to pin this at Antifa, and kill two birds with one stone.

CONFIRMED AFGHAN

2016 keeps on giving

>News

> Supplied two other links
> Speaks the language but to retarded to look it up himself

lulz
tablica-rejestracyjna.pl/GDA08J5

Of course it's a mudshit

Totally unexpected, huh!

Other news outlets claim it was a Pakistani.

>Doesn't get what I obviously mean
>Leaves space after his meme-arrows

The meme machine is working overtime it seems

Where may I claim the 1000 Shekel I won?

Then I am sorry for the flame.
I thought you would discredit the source and not imply that it is obvious that its a mudshit, so no news.

I make a space after the arrows because I think it makes it easier to read.