The most intelligent people

If you're racist, and think that people of non white, (or usually just not your) decent are mentally inferior, can you tell me what you think, or how you think coloured and foreign people get into these universities? I curious to know your view.

Is it because you think those places are in actual fact not places for the most intelligent?, or perhaps that their application process fails to get people that are truly the most intelligent. Or do you think maybe they are going out of their way to accept those non white-males despite not being smart enough to fill a diversity quota? There are lots of views you could take, i wanna know yours.

t. nigger

1. BACK TO AFRICA
2. Applying collectivist observations to individuals
3. For you to understand:
Zebras are dumb, Zebras usually just eat bushes growing in the veld. But sometimes there is a smart Zebra that figured out that eating your ganja plant makes it feel good. That Zebra is a smart Zebra, but Zebras are still dumb.

sorry but i don't understant what your saying, non of those seem to be an explanation on why or how these people get into these univesities. the number 3 seems to be saying that some can be smart and others can be dumb, which makes sense, but i don't get the first two things you're saying

everybody knows it's because of affirmative action, how is this even a question
>t. nigger
right, carry on

good to know your opinion

There can be inferior races producing able specimen. You are supposed to go back to Africa where you belong. Also since the 60's Affirmative Action allows less than mentally able negroes to get into good colleges.

>do you think maybe they are going out of their way to accept those non white-males despite not being smart enough to fill a diversity quota?

This is what is happening. There is some statistical evidence for this. Cant be fucked to find it and i forgot to save the infographic

Black intelligent people are some of the most based persons but usually only when they break free of the liberal machine (which many do actually).

Just look at Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson, honestly fantastic people.

the average black may be worse off, but its really because most of them do not value school and are not raised well as children. Others may disagree. But blacks like carson that have drive and understand the value of school, always succeed.

Blacks have higher testosterone levels than whites by 15%. If they were not dumber (by roughly the same amount) they would be far more successful than whites.

So statistically there is this interesting effect. Some blacks do really really well, and the majority do absolute shit in part to welfare.

Diversity quotas do not help blacks get better, they just get them jobs they deserve slightly less than anyone more qualified than them. And for schools, it usually ends up with blacks dropping out more as they cannot handle the pressure.

that's cool, but why should able specimens be forced to be with inferior specimens, isn't that separation what created a more intelligent race in the first place? Also affirmitive Action isn't a thing in the UK as far as I know, and definitley not the extent as it is in america as there are far fewer colored people

if you look at the distribution of races in Ivy League schools compared to the general population you will find that whites and asians are discriminated against and darker skinned races are favoured, but especially jews are heavily over-represented. the Ivy League has really declined, not necessarily because of this, but because they put identity politics before merit, and the ideology behind this decision has eroded other aspects of what once made them prestigious. maybe you've seen some of the Harvard debate finals from recent years, but if not they're basically rap battles. these are the finals. these debates are supposed to be structured like a political house debate.

If Harvard wanted to, they could fill their freshman class with all 2400/4.0 applicants. They only choose to go for less qualified students in the name of diversity.

The minorities found there will certainly be smarter than average, but many of them only got in due to their minority status. Harvard is currently facing a lawsuit about racism in admission practices, since Asians get shafted so hard by them.

Sage the slide thread and move on

They're stupid for not being of my descent and not being able to properly spell descent.

thanks for a clear and understandable reply, and i wholeheartedly agree about the harm that diversity quotas cause, and the massive significance on how one is raised as a child having a massive effect on their future

I never got the prestigious university meme

All our unis are medicore, no one cares which one you went to, yet we're doing fine

I'm angry about our elit is trying to shill the american system here

Affirmative action and rare inflation

Fun game:
be black
apply for Ivy League schools, but check "Caucasian"
Wait for the thin envelopes to come pouring in.

Its affirmative action.

I didnt get accepted into PhD programs at Cambridge despite having a much higher GPA, more publications, higher rank reference letters, more campus involvement, more department involvement, elected positions and higher grades in graduate school than a black muslim girl.

I am a white non religious male and she got in based on her skin color and religious.

My white priviledge? Getting rejected depsite being extremely middle class, having to work hard for scholarships, driving a beat up '03 dodge ram, and having lots of student loans and a part time job in the mall. Her parents are both doctors (one a researcher at SickKids the other at UofT) and make over 800K combined. She drove a 2015 BMW.

Yeah, its because they are black or muslim. Fuck them.

most of what you said about the decline of the Ivy League goes over my head due to not living in america and having much of a context for this, but i'm quite curious as to how you said to look at the distrubution of races in Ivy League schools compared to the general population, does that mean you think the distribution of raes in these schools should reflect the distribution of race in the general population?

and just saying, i can definitely see how pandering identity politcs can and will harm the quality of education in an esteblishment, definitely shouldn't happen

BULLSHIT TABLE

I have met so many utter fools and complete imbeciles coming from those "esteemed" universities. The top of the class shit is simply a stale meme.

The only thing you can be sure of when dealing with people who attended such an university are that they must be somewhat intelligent.

Because they waive the standards out of ideological obsession and are therefore irrelevant to your concerns. There are no good universities full of merit scholarships that turned out to be black, Mestizo or Abbo. Thse groups were let in for the tautological purpose of letting them in. A few good universities insist on going purely by the test results, and they are disproportionately East Asian.

do you think the argument holds that the black muslim girl might have perfomed better at her interview? or are you sure that's not possible, or that it shouldn't have had so significant an effect compared to you qualifications.

probably, top result on a google search

>does that mean you think the distribution of raes in these schools should reflect the distribution of race in the general population?
I don't really, actually they justify the affirmative action with the fact that naturally this doesn't happen so they try to force it, but once they reach parity they don't reform the quotas, they just keep going. what I'm saying is that the quotas themselves are not the problem but they are a symptom of what's happening in post secondary institutions.

isn't it arguable that east asian culture being far more collectivist means they are more likely to thrive in a purely test based application, but on interviews and equivalent processes, individualistic cultures should be more likely to be accepted. It seems that (some of) these univiersities make a point that the interview performance is just as important, if not more than, the test performance

>Decided by number of times the a paper from the university was quoted and by diversity.

To the trash it goes.

well, assuming the problem that diversity quotas result from is the changing ideologies of these higer education establishments, i have no idea how they could be fixed, what are they prioritising over quality of education and research, their image? :/ do you think if they get bad enough better universities might spring up in their place? or do you not see much hope.