youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol oh shit

shoot

you fucked up son
You doomed us to fight on the turk's side

>no blood in any pics

Obama's too gay

This is an entirely possible scenario. Remember, we don't even know who "Obama" is, or who is behind placing an illegal immigrant nigger into office

lol I fix this

All other countries leave NATO before shit hits the fan

Not a conspiracy. This is what happened and how it will go down. The globalists threw everything they had at getting Clinton into power. They are now activating the Samson Option.

i was thinking this exactly

It's more likely that Russia themselves sacrificed one of their own, this accomplishes several things.

Counters Euro-US propaganda
Portrays Russia as a victim
Makes Turkey reinforce relations with Russia in haste
Shows the "Moderate Rebels" in Aleppo were just as violent as terrorists

It was a masterful move

oh dear

Well you're shit outta luck. Also

If digits Denmark will be the leading force in the offensive against Russia and estensibe conscription will occur.

NIGGER!

Either way, the US will be at war with Russia before Trump can get inaugurated. We WW3 now. They will stall out any "elections" in the US until Trump can be handled and a globalist puppet can be installed to keep up the illusion of freedom. US citizens have to fight this at all costs.

You are so dumb it hurts. I hope you get run over by Bustice. Or truckstice.

this man has been blessed by kek

Digits confirm this is a false flag.

>Obongo paid a Turkish hit man to do this
>>Russia real mad at turkey
>>Military action taken against The Roaches
>>Turkey is in NATO
>>US is called in
>>Obongo uses war powers to become a brutal dictato

This wasn't supposed to happen, it was all just a game I made up!!! STOP IT KEK

You went and did it.

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

Goddamn it.

Praise Kek

Well we're stuck with Obongo however

If digits Russia wins the war, captures Obongo hangs him and established Donald Trump as the new dictator.

We needed you and you failed. Praise Kek harder and roll again.

Lol if digits I will become the new supreme leader of America and have Obongo be sent to Africa and gang raped y Obongo.

OK IT'S OVER, Sup Forums

WW3 ABSOLUTELY UND UNDENIABLY CONFIRMED

Wew lad! Mention a political action and get b&.

Sorry, Kek really wants Obongo to be dictator.

Well that's bullshit. Low single confirms

If digits, OPs digits are nullified, and Turkey instead gets BTFO with no allies

Lol if I get good digit gets Kek will show himself as the true God and send Obongo, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and John Podesta to hell.

Ooooo I'm laffin

Dude it was always going to be that way. If Obama starts WWIII it will coincide with a civil war in the US I guarantee.

This deserves a reroll

If digits you go to hell too

I BELIEVED IT WAS A CIA ATTEMPT

USA WANTS WAR AND KILLED 2 RUSSIAN TO TENSE UP TURKEY RELATION

NOW KEK SHOWED ME THE TRUTH...

ALL THE HAPPENINGS.....

PREPARE YOURELF YOUNGONES.

Trips over power you barry steps down and Trump makes America great again.

If digits, everyone rerolls.

I'm curious.. the shooting of the ambassador wasn't super bloody despite 5 shots.

Would that be a good indicator that the shooter used fmj rounds? I'd think that a body guard would be using hp rounds to ensure any attackers go down as quickly as possible.

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE

the ride never ends

Oh shit.

>kek digits

witnessed. prepare for war

Lol sorry my friend

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE IN ALL HIS GLORY

The guy wote body armor, tht guy tht got shot has body armor on which is why most political people look built in there suits even though thy are gat, if u wacth the vid u can see the bullets go threw him but get stop by the body armor on the way out (front side)

Except Russia isn't mad at all you utter mongoloid. Both countries have said that this wont effect relations.

What a great photo

If digits, both countries lied and are mobilizing troops right now.

These trips will stop WWIII and ensure a peaceful transition to a Trump presidency. Kek, you have gone too far and I claim these trips in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

>madman get 77 but also 577 in BOTH posts
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT

Shit fan

Ebola-chan failed but it was a good warmup. Our powers have grown immensely.

LOL holy Kek

>kek blocked your trips

Didn't Obama just threaten Russia with retaliation for the supposed hacks? Do you think this is the retaliation?

I am scared, Ausfags, would i be a good rapefugee?

The way things have gone diplomatically lately it looks a lot like Obama wants a war (apart from Syria and Afghanistan)

Lol this is last prediction btw.

If digits Hillary Clinton has a heart attack and dies, Podesta is charged life in prison no chance of parole and is only given food one day of the week, George Soros loses all of his money and becomes a beggar on the street. Also Obongo is overthrown by Trump in an internal coup and Trump starts a Monarchy.

KEK has gone too far.

LOL Kek didn't hear me well, so I'm going to repeat what I said to him.

DELET THIS

I WANT OFF THIS RIIIIDE

The occult flows through us

Nigger, they own this site.

FINALLY ANOTHER user WHO GETS IT

seriosuly fuck all of you on Sup Forums. you all are fucking stupid ass holes. you praise hitler and the nazi movement but dont realize that it was a fake movement and a fake cause to trigger another world to funnel money to these power hungry/money grubbing elites. you have NO idea what is really going on in the world.. but allow me to help..

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

WE ARE GROWING STRONGER

Chilean bro, get those farms working
We are going to be rich feeding this soldiers
Then we take over the world

yes. no one else has anything to gain by it. if russia is smart they'll just play it cool.

PRAISE KEK

Praise those sevens lad

why did you do this, we were a month away you cunt

nice one

No thats not the plan, the plan is this

>Agents of Fethullah Gülen (who is currently living in USA) on Russian diplomats will continue
>Will frame Turkish government
>Turkey will be kicked out of NATO
>They will unleash the hordes of migrants as promised
>Russia will invade Turkey for acts of aggression
>MILLIONS of Turks will flood into Europe
>Game Over

I think ur onto something here user

If digits. Nukes will be launched.

We wont let this happen

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I have three that say yours don't matter.

If kek is truly real, I will have numbas, and another happening tonight.. .
P.
S.
There is only one God.

>77
KEKHU AKBAR

Fuck you. You've killed us all.

I think it was CIA's job desu. Let me explain why: the biggest polish ((((newspaper)))) that disables comment sections under articles on refugees and never allows to call terror attacks such as the one in nice as islamic terrorism (you get the ultra pc picture) put a huge headline today immediately after the attack: "he was screaming allahu ackbar!". to me that's enought for an explanation. besides, just think about it - the shooter was from turkey special forces, he was designated as russian ambassadors bodyguard a week ago. It has CIA tracks all over the place.

If digits, Jesus is coming back on his birthday this year.

It's too late user, you've already made Obama king and Denmark kill with your meme magic

justasplanned.jpg

take it back

r-race war now?

Confirmed for a third time.

Why dont we rally up people and go get these dirty kikes? Im sure more than enough people would be willing to fight them

What have you done!?

I'm ready, first Russia, then Turkey, Odin guide us.

you fool! You just made it worse!