/kebab removal thread/

Can we get a Kebab removal thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aUEoic7ro_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raufoss_Mk_211
youtube.com/watch?v=-X4SODtiHQI
liveleak.com/view?i=d3f_1382386952
youtu.be/5Ts58ZHGmtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We cant post the good gifs and webms in here because despsie the fact Sup Forums is not a blue board, you cant post gore in here.

since when?

>tfw you will never legally kill shitskins
It's the only thing bad about not being American.

Since coin-slotted Toshiba brought Sup Forums.

Yuo will, and very soon.

youtu.be/aUEoic7ro_o

fuck off

i was reading a /k/ thread with all sorts of death and gore just last night?

Emphasis on >legally

No, you fuck off.

You can post on /k/ because it enters on "war" related material.

In here you cant post it.

Oh just post some shitskins getting btfo gore style you pathetic fucks

Poor kittykat on the right

>that dog bailing the fuck out

Is this slow-motion though? Why can I clearly see the bullets flying in from top left corner of the image?

>bullets

He is correct on that one.
Those are bullets.

>war isn't political

30mm cannon rounds

Some wars are just fought for the lulz, at least pre WWI.

All right /k/, stop being smug and explain what's being shot at the sands then. The video is clearly real-time and I can throw stones faster than those projectiles are moving.

Still, they are bullets.
He is not wrong on that.

Round is the entire thing. Case is the part where the propelant and primer are. ANd bullet is that thing that kills ppl.

It's an AC-130. I think. Those shells look to be from the smaller cannon. AC-130 is fucking awesome.

You are forgetting that these attacks happenes kilometers away from the targets (hence they never hear the helicopter flying or firing at them to be able to duck and cover).

Despise the fact that a 30mm round is really powerfull, it looses a lot of kinetic energy after the first kilometer and a half.

If to cover the first mile takes a second, to cover the next mile it takes almost 2 and half seconds.

As soon that thing leaves the barrel, it starts to loose speed really fast.

This is why even state of the art autcannons cant really penetrate rolled homgeneous armor after 1 kilometers. It looses too much power while flying.

I bet you think that artillery fire bullets.

Bullets don't contain explosives.

>I bet you think that artillery fire bullets.
Artillary shots indirect to the target (making an ark)
Those things are labelled "shells" because of that.

>Bullets don't contain explosives.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raufoss_Mk_211

I really hope you guys are trolling because I cant really picture a burgerman not knowing these simple definitions.

>making an arc
Every projectile does that.

abwarten!

But not all of them are made solely for this kind of usage.

Of course they do an arc, but this is why I mean that shells are used for indirect fire while bullets are not.

yes please

Thanks, it's good to learn stuff. I'm getting a Sup Forums hardon thinking about the state-of-the-art aiming and stabilisation system that allows a reliable burst contained to like 5x5 m area to be delivered from a moving platform.

Puppers was alright.

Watch the guy on the bottom right.

What does he drop on the floor as he falls over?

We are working on these too.

Using a Bushmaster II and a Rheimetall Mk. 44.

Both really good barrels if you ask me.

AC-130 is one of my favorite along with the A-10. Service ceiling for AC-130 is 30k feet I think. I'm not sure what the effect that allows it to use these kinds of projectiles at that altitude off the top of my head but it's a really interesting plane to look into. It definitely has state of the art sensors and everything but essentially it's a bunch of cannons strapped to a cargo plane besides that and is extremely effective.

youtube.com/watch?v=-X4SODtiHQI

Fuck. Welsh ppl are weird.

>brazil
Maybe one day a narco will put a real gun in your hand and you can leave the favella

They will have to take my gun first, brah.

Looks like a comfy job.

The zoom is pretty great, I am by no means an expert but long distance + tracer looks like it aint going super fast, that's because bullets "probably some kind of shells in this case" don't go as fast as you think they do, you see that's why Neo from the Matrix is able to dodge them.

is this oc? goddamn man brilliant

Hell yeah, if I could be guaranteed to be on that plane I would go right now. Kind of old though, waiting for my buddy to get his recruiting job to see what he can do.

Well, now that Being wants to do a partnership with Embraer with those new cargo planes, maybe we could use your know-how to transform that thing in a gunship.

It can carry a bigger load and has twice the range of the AC-130 while being cheaper.

We could even sell to Israel for 3 times the price to jew those jews too.

>shells are used for indirect fire while bullets are not.

What is 'plunging fire'?

>kebab removal thread
>no kebab being removed.

>plunging fire
>with infantry grade weaponry

Oh yeah, of course. All those kebabs being blasted from above with powerfull 5.56 rounds...

Good shot.

liveleak.com/view?i=d3f_1382386952

I always tought that this trick would not work with mozlens because they dont help they conrades.

Good to see this is not the case. Could get two by the price of one.

Noice shot

Tricky

IMPORT KEBAB

hahah nice got some gibs on that one.

That is a stabilized .50 cal dude.

youtu.be/5Ts58ZHGmtM

lmao