She knew Sup Forums. She fucking knew!

She knew Sup Forums. She fucking knew!

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/politik/kampf-gegen-den-terror/trotz-neuer-terrorwarnungen-werden-deutsche-fussgaengerzonen-nicht-geschuetzt-14557258.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Feuerzangenbowle_(1944_film)
bz-berlin.de/berlin/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/weihnachtsmarkt-soll-wintermarkt-heissen
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/745038/syrian-stabbed-to-death-Birmingham-migrant-fled-horror-of-syria
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/outrage-as-police-officers-armed-with-huge-weapons-pose-with-children-at-christmas-market-a3417856.html
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/worldwide-caution.html#Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Some of you Krauts are alright. Don't go to der Christmas Market tomorrow

Bump.

Somthing going down?

Those cucks will still vote for Merkel.

Make her pay Germany!
AVENGE ME!

Germany was a mistake. Sorry Europe.

As a part of a code of ethics, Muslim terrorists have to warn you of their intent before they attack

OF course she did

So on a scale how fucked is Merkel and her party now?
Did she just doom her entire party?

Good ol' mamma merkel.

If anyone could vote for Angela Merkel after this, it would be the Germans. They're trying to oust Sweden from their position at the top of the cuck leaderboards.

I'm sure she knows many things that are a danger to her people that she does nothing to stop.

so thats how they got that 17 year old and the 12 year old.

But they didn't get the poles.

everyone knew

16 days old

>Die Millionenstädte Berlin, Hamburg, München und Köln verzichten auf Poller und andere Hindernisse, um ihre Fußgängerzonen vor potentiellen Terroranschlägen wie Mitte Juli in Nizza zu schützen. Die Stadtverwaltungen führen unterschiedliche Gründe an.

big cities don't protect their pedestrian zones

faz.net/aktuell/politik/kampf-gegen-den-terror/trotz-neuer-terrorwarnungen-werden-deutsche-fussgaengerzonen-nicht-geschuetzt-14557258.html

Please, nigger. The police catched all bomb builders.

>Christmas Massacre
Firstly it's not Christmas and this wasn't really a Massacre

fucking traitorous whore!

>leaf

redpill your friends and families lads, i went off about this shit at the feuerzangenbowle party tonight in front of a bunch of college normies. i give zero fucks about "nazis raus" faggots anymore.

>And this wasn't really a massacre

Not yet it wasn't. Digits for kek

epic forced meme bro

>feuerzangenbowle
what's that, bro?

Remember when this used to make us mad?

Remember when we gave a shit about ze Germans?

lolz me neither. You reap what you sow.

we all watch this movie the nazis made in 1944 about this 30 year old chemistry PHD in the prussian kaiserreich (german empire under wilhelm I) who gets drunk with his academic buddies and they convince him to go undercover at a high school, he ends up pulling pranks on the professors and falling for some 16 year old blonde qt.

we all sit around and drink a "feuerzangenbowle" which is essentially warm wine with burning melted sugar, the same drink the old prussians get fucked up on before they drunkenly decide to send him to high school.

bush did 9/11
merkel did christmas
open your eyes sheeple

some of you guys are alright. don't go to the christmas market earlier today

we did care, but when you become apologetically sorry that your being attacked, and not addressing the problem, or even outrage.
Do we cry when cattle get slaughtered?
It's how i feel about germans.
Stop acting like cattle, and I'll start caring.

it's the government and the media that's the problem, not the people. elections will be fun to watch

Don't bully Mama Merkel pls. She's trying for a second Charlemagne prize, and doesn't need some piddling and problematic terror attack distracting her. Racist.

Well you see, you give them money, you give them shelter, you give them privileges, you give them welfare, everything they want and more and what do you get in return? Death.

lol

The US probably knew

I really don't actually want Europe to fall.

same

Give me the movie title please. Think I could find it with subtitles? Also, you guys sound like a good group of lads. Remember to study hard, work hard, and make babies. People like you are your country's last hope.

I'm going to be in Berlin for 5 days in a week.

fucking help me.

The fall began in 1914, it was complete by 1945.

Western Europe is lost. Slavs will live on though.

The existence of the Slav is defined entirely by struggle and squatting

>christmas massacre

It's the fucking 19th, what kind of sensationalist bullshit is this?

the movie is literally called "Die Feuerzangenbowle" and you should be able to find external subs for it for sure, it's probably the "best" (critical reception) movie the nazis ever made.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Feuerzangenbowle_(1944_film)

as for the other things i'm doing what i can mate, got a qt aryan gf, both of us are prussian and we are trying to set life up for ourselves with that as the end goal. she's slowly taking the redpill with every terrorist attack as well. i still have to hide my full power level from everyone though, no one but my absolute best mates know i'm a full blown fascist.

It occurred at a Christmas Market, britshit.

in berlin they are called 'winter market'

fucking christ kill me now

What the fuck, I thought this "season's greetings" bullshit was exclusive to America.
I know it has different root causes (not offending jews versus not offending the muslim invaders) but fuck.

it's just in the most progressive parts of Berlin, but yeah, it's spreading
bz-berlin.de/berlin/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/weihnachtsmarkt-soll-wintermarkt-heissen

I do and Nazis raus is even more important. Landesverräter sind das.

They need to get rid of muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Why didnt she put a ban on trucks? Will the EU ban them now

Is this a communist name out of DDR times or something new?

We also have had threats of this, it's why our services put a load of those concrete barriers near the markets to prevent someone ramming a car/truck through them. The market near me has them and a few bollards put in place.

it's recent. Political correctness gone mad

The last two weeks of December is unofficially part of Christmas celebrations (parties, shopping, churches)

anti-fa will hang with the politicians if we ever wake up, mark my words

>Christmas markets turns into "winter market" to not hurt muslims feelings
>get fucking driven over

mudslimes confirmed metal as fuck

DDR?

Deutschland Dick Riders.

>american education

>Germans are dead
>Russian ambassador is dead
Double happenings today??

>[Hans was arrested for this post]

what a multicultural paradise, where kindergartens need armed guards and missile shields, and markets need concrete barriers

we need to kill every single sand nigger, but also every single white person who ever supported them

they're fucking accessories to murder

Then educate him you dick licker.

well at least Merkel won't get re-elected after this surely not. Germany can't have that many cucks

Can we just build a wall around Germany?

She didn't want to let the terrorists win, so she didn't preemptively strike them.

>mfw right wing retards don't understand that if you attack your enemies, they win

To be fair we haven't had an attack since that Leytonstone underground stabbing (no one died) where that faggot said "u aint no muzlim bruv". We've had a couple of sand nigger durks stabbed to death though by white people.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums, enjoy some anti rage.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/745038/syrian-stabbed-to-death-Birmingham-migrant-fled-horror-of-syria

Are you seriously blaming her for this?

Even if she was warned. The warning didn't specify which Christmas market. What, do you want her to shut down ALL Christmas markets so that the terror attacks won't happen?

Do you want her to bow down to the terroristic demands?

Of course she knew. All terror acts in EU have to get shitton of approvals, including both nation state and EP/EC.

Did you tell 'em before or after you swallowed their loads? I find this to be relevant to your trust-relationship.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

standard.co.uk/news/uk/outrage-as-police-officers-armed-with-huge-weapons-pose-with-children-at-christmas-market-a3417856.html

Also German market in England this week apparently had very high levels of armed police.

Makes you wonder eh...

You fucking idiot, you're embarrassing us.

Some normie libtards I know have been unironically making the case today that if we fight terrorists, it will only create more terrorists, so we should simply 'learn to live with' terrorist attacks.

How one reaches this level of self-hatred, I'll never know.

>russia warns merkel of impending attack
>merkel announces russia is planning to hack germany too

This shit was all over the press and media. There was a travel alert. "All Americans in Europe, ISIS is coming for Christmas events, gonna drive a truck into them."

WTF how did she let it happen!?!?

I'll give Kek the digits you failed to give him.

Make Christmas Great Again, Kek!

everything posted here is a creative work of fiction, only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

fine, east germany, communist.

we go way back and they are redpilled too, the only one swallowing loads is you ahmed

No. They're still called Christmas Markets. Renaming them was an attempt in a green-left borough.

What happened?

>terror attack in germany
>libtards want to take in more refugees
>cucks will vote merkel

He can anyone post the picture of "european grief" its like a circle of
'Lighting up a building in colors' ......
Repeat.
Saw it after the french terror attacks but didnt safe it.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/worldwide-caution.html#Europe

Stop hurting yourself, Germany. Stop hurting yourself, Germany. Stop hurting yourself, Germany. Why are you hurting yourself, Germany?

no reported on attacks. I'm sure people are still dying and children getting raped

kill them all and feed their corpses back to the starving sandniggers in their home country before we glass them

this will all end soon

Europe needs to learn to live with terrorism

I've several. But I have to look, only saved them with the numbers.

Wait merkel was losing votes hard right?

man it must be great for you to not be worrying about these silly terror attacks. Swiss superior

Germany was split in two after WW2, East became Commie and was renamed DDR.

Exactly as planned

AfD-chan a cute

1/?

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Jawohl beshhter Mann! Enough is enough!

Lad...

Thanks. Can you tell me what this says? Pic related

>Sup Forums
dude

Nicht nur Landesverräter. Das sind Eigenverräter und die erfahren es überhaupt nicht.

i won´t , only low tier germans go to christmas markets

Compared to Trump's statement.

>Our hearts and prayers are with the loved ones of the victims of today’s horrifying terror attack in Berlin. Innocent civilians were murdered in the streets as they prepared to celebrate the Christmas holiday. ISIS and other Islamic terrorists continuously slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad. These terrorists and their regional and worldwide networks must be eradicated from the face of the earth, a mission we will carry out with all freedom-loving partners.

>not going for the qts, currywurst, pommes, and hexenwald

roughly

David Uh from the period of romanticism 1840
Louisel's grandfather, director of a Swiss girl's boarding school (from the municipality of Herrenhut Brüder)
David was Loisel's cousin