Am an Israeli Jew. Ask me anything!

Am an Israeli Jew. Ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=cCXI0dTH79M
youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What has Israel done to benefit the United States? Why do we give you so much money?

How are American tourists viewed by you and your jewish peoples

why do you heathens keep making these stupid threads

Israel is not a country it is a question

Have Hitler done nothing wrong?

alo achi

who did you vote for last leccy

i have curly hair and my mom is neurotic, am i jewish?

Have you ever considered suicide?

Why can't you people just leave us the fuck alone?

Palestinian extermination when?

They're basically an American proxy state in the middle East. That's why you fund them.

If the SHTF Israel has American nukes that can take out the entire region.

who the fuck is rael and why are we asking if he is?

what has the media over there been saying about palestine lately?

What is your opinion on Moshe Feiglin? He seems quite based.

>makes a post on Sup Forums
>wants to answer questions and help give you guys information you might not know
>"Why can't you people just leave us the fuck alone?"

So how does the Story of Samson and Delilah factor in to your terroristic occupation of Palestine using Irgun and Lehi?

Aren't you kind of playing the role of the Philistines now?

Hi! We train your police officers, we do joint Army exercises. Also, you do it to annoy the rest of the Middle East. Also, also, most of the money goes to munitions, so it's good for the Army complex too.

Tourism is always nice.

Some Brit asked me if Jews hated Goyim. Short answer: No.

Hitler did lots wrong.

Bibi. I forgot that he voted for the Hitnatkut.

Dunno, maybe?

Yep.

Secular Jews have embraced Liberalism as their new religion.

Never.

How would you prefer to die in the coming final shoah and what would you like done with your remains?

We have learned from the previous effort to cleanse the world of you and found that you seemed unhappy with the methods and subsequent treatment of your bodies.

We have a few options available:
1. Standard gassing
2. Shooting
3. Mechanized masturbation machine
4. Roller coaster o' death
5. Burning pit of fire

Options for your remains:
1. Cremation
2. Minimal waste - we turn you into soap, lampshades, etc. to reduce waste, unused parts will be cremated
3. Mass grave

We can also offer you a vanity number tattoo on a first come first serve basis for a small fee.

how can you stand all this shit people throw at you all the time for no reason?

Also, since "Satan" means accuser in hebrew, do you guys call your lawyers satan when you are suing someone?

What's this?

I don't know. I haven't really been consuming news recently. There was something about maybe getting a seat on the UNHRC?

Moshe Feiglin... Again, not very Israeli political. Sorry.

What? Noooo. Okay, first, Irgun and Lehi aren't around anymore. Second, I don't really see what the idea of 'lots of power, little sense' has to do with the terroristic occupation of Palestine.

Are you religous?

if so, what is your opinion on Rabbi Yitzhak KAduri

How many Palestinians have you personally killed??
What does the recoil from your galal SAR feel like?
Are there a lot of American Jews in Israel that visit for that weird free trip they get to realize how great is being a Jew??
How is israeli puss?

Did they fuck up your circumcision or are the dick cuts over there immaculate?

>3. Mechanized masturbation machine
Oh fuck yes.
>2. Minimal waste - we turn you into soap, lampshades, etc. to reduce waste, unused parts will be cremated
This sounds pretty environmentally friendly, desu.

You shrug it off. Faggot isn't a curse word on Sup Forums anymore.

No. Lawyers are 'orchai din' which means '___ of justice.' (I don't remember what orchai means. Layers-out?)

I don't remember who that is. Not religious anymore.

None. Trained on a M-16. Yes, there are a lot of Birthright tourists. I don't know, am virgin.

I don't really know? Do you have a rough line around the bottom edge of the head of your dick, or is that just scar tissue on mine?

Any tips on where to hide Jew gold?

Why don't Ashkenazim deport worthless low-IQ Mizrahi Jewish Arabs and make Israel into a civilized white country?

What's the average Israeli's view on the migrant crisis in Europe?

Do you by any chance have glassy eyes?

>Any tips on where to hide Jew gold?
I hear that bearded short guys like burying them under rainbows.

>Why don't Ashkenazim deport worthless low-IQ Mizrahi Jewish Arabs and make Israel into a civilized white country?
Because we're not a white country, we're a Jewish country. (Also, do you have a source for 'Mizrachim are low-IQ?)

shit my home is on that map

what do you do to keep wind from unbalancing those columns that jesus is holding?

is there any point in living in israel if you aren't super religious? seems dangerous and overcrowded.

ashkanazim need to be annihilated for ruining judaism. mizrahim are the real jews, al yaman being the most true of them all

What would you think of a militant anti-Zionist who attacked the US-resident mothers of Jews who made aliyah by pressuring them to move and threatening to swarm their property with protesters?

Only when I'm sick. My mom says that she can tell when I'm sick.

Probably something along the lines of 'Yeah, Europe should have seen that coming.'

I have no goddamn clue.

It's not that dangerous. Crime in the states is much worse than here, for instance. Also, we don't get hurricanes.

How many fingers can you fit in your arsehole?

How to get Israeli art-student gf?

thanks for the honest reply !
shalom.

Are you on the right side of history?
youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8

Are you an Israelite or Kohen?

Where can I buy that awesome figure?

>Only when I'm sick
Always in gold-fever, eh?...
Ha.

Alright, I'll mark you down. Stay safe and don't get stabbed by Palestinian subhumans or I can't see to it that your wishes are respected.

Hom many Palestinians did you kill today?

Who's Al-Yaman?

Two.

Am sad autistic virgin, no clue. Go to Bar-Ilan Uni, maybe?

No prob.

From the last thread I tried, because I don't want to waste:

>Hi Sup Forums. Let's talk.

>I just got a question from a Brit, asking whether Jews hated goyim. It's a weird question, and I decided it's worth talking about.

>No. We don't.

>Religious Jew: We are the Chosen People, chosen to make the world a better place, chosen to be 'A Light Unto the Nations'. We're supposed to be better, and to be an example. Goyim aren't encouraged to convert, because it's weird philosophically. Goyim don't need to follow our rules to be good people, we've just been saddled with more responsibility. The Firstborn. The firstborn isn't better than the other kids, we're just supposed to lead by example.

>Historically, though, we're kinda hated, and that does tend to put a damper on relations. 'In every generation someone rises up to destroy us, and God will save us from all of them.' That's something said at every Passover Seder. There's a real feeling of persecution there.

>(Also, can someone post the pic with all the sayings about what Jews believe? Something something Libbre David, Jews are supposed to lie when a goy asks what's in the Talmud?)

...What the hell is this? Was the driver in his right mind?

Anyway, probably not. Israel is doomed to be considered evil.

Yes, I'm a Kohen.

Why do you hate us so much? You don't have to destroy freedom, you know. It didn't have to be this way.

yemen you ashkanazi degenerate

No Seamus. We're basically their proxy.

General opinion on Muslims?

General opinion on the recent happenings in EU?

so jewnon how do you feel about western jews, especially the liberal ones?

>do you have a source for 'Mizrachim are low-IQ?

They are literally genetic Arabs.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_intelligence

I am an American Ashkenazi. I refuse to move to Israel or support Israel. I would rather that my descendants interbreed with whites and become Europeans than interbreed with Mizrahim and become Arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCXI0dTH79M

I see your Samson and raise you...

Follow up: Does being a Kohen hold water in Israel? In Burrgerland when a couple of heebs meet eachother for the first time it's a question that comes up, and the rare outing of Kohen is met with oohs and ahs, kind of like when the rest of Sup Forums says some shit about being in a scottish clan or hotep's grandson.

W H Y

do you like Serbia
we like you Israel
pay no attention to Sup Forums stormweenies

how do you feel about the US embassy impending move to jerusalem?

when are you going to stop being so nice to palestinians?

>Never.
Why do you think that?

How can I have sex with your beautiful Jewish chicks?

israelites=semites
arabs=semites
europeans=none semites

this cuck thinks he is white. stfu and suck a nigger dick

if jews are so smart, then how did you get holocausted?

>Follow up: Does being a Kohen hold water in Israel? In Burgerland when a couple of heebs meet eachother for the first time it's a question that comes up, and the rare outing of Kohen is met with oohs and ahs, kind of like when the rest of Sup Forums says some shit about being in a scottish clan or hotep's grandson.

I have your back if yoyu have mine.

When is the McRib coming back?

It probably got sold a long time ago. It was on display in Malcha Mall, when I was still in the Army.

Thanks, buddy.

None, directly.

>Why do you hate us so much? You don't have to destroy freedom, you know. It didn't have to be this way.
I'm a Libertarian. I'm not in favor of the Goverment taking over and making everyone safe from themselves forever.

>yemen you ashkanazi degenerate
Some of my best friends are Mizrachi!

>No Seamus. We're basically their proxy.
Oh please, we couldn't even get you to not sign a bad deal with Iran.

>General opinion on Muslims?
As it is, Islam is not a safe religion. They need more moderate imams, they need to figure out how to interpret their religion so they can live in peace with everyone else.

I had a Muslim coworker I liked.

>General opinion on the recent happenings in EU?
I wish them the best of luck, and I have just a little schadenfreude. 'They only want peace, buddy!'

>so jewnon how do you feel about western jews, especially the liberal ones?
I just sighed. I'm sure they mean well? (They're idealistic idiots, seriously.)

>I am an American Ashkenazi. I refuse to move to Israel or support Israel. I would rather that my descendants interbreed with whites and become Europeans than interbreed with Mizrahim and become Arabs.
Why's that? There are more Ashkenazi Jews here~ All those nice IQ points!

I see your Moses, and raise you a High Priest!

Was his hair the source of Samson's strength?

>no reason
1) Help prepare a seder dinner
2) Show me another cultural group that has gotten kicked out of every country they have occupied
3) ask question again Pele

Nice try, schlomo, trying to make us like Jews so they can swiftly execute their plans for that NWO, fuck you, pig!.

If we (the real whites) dissapear, you restart the slavery ?
if we are not here to stop you it's easy.

What's it like to be Italian?

Ouch.

Good one.

>There are more Ashkenazi Jews here~ All those nice IQ points!

Pure Ashkenazim are less than 30% of Israel's population. The intermarriage rate between Ashkenazim and Mizrahim is over 70% in Israel, it will be just another shitty Arab country within 100 years.

It is easier to preserve my Ashkenazi heritage in America. Zionism is the most cucked form of nationalism in the world, the entire purpose of Israel is to destroy the Ashkenazi race and create a new Mestizo Sabra race.

>I'm not in favor of the Goverment taking over and making everyone safe from themselves forever.
So you deny that the Jew is actively working to destroy white nations.

>we couldn't even get you to not sign a bad deal with Iran.
That's because Barry is an anti Semite and always was. The other Jewish elements of the democrat party just loved him so much because of his anti Americanism and their loxist racism.

Is Israel overpopulated?

I remember another Sup Forums Merchant complaining that all the super religious Israelis were having too many kids.

Go to bed Nir

Huh. It does happen, sometimes, but it's weird. Yeah, my forefathers were priests, what of it?

BECUZ

I know next to nothing about Serbia, but I'd be happy to like you back!

>how do you feel about the US embassy impending move to jerusalem?
Ahahahahaha! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Finally! Woooo!

>when are you going to stop being so nice to palestinians?
...I don't know. We're going to try to keep doing the right thing as long as we can.

See above. Murder is wrong, and we think so. There was a Israeli who burned an Arab alive, along with a bunch of asshole kids. We crucified him in the media.

Buddy, what part of autistic virgin did you not get?

Nobody believed it was happening, would happen, could happen. Germany was a civilized country, something like that wasn't in the cards.

I don't get it.

Thanks. We'll try.

>When is the McRib coming back?
NEVER

The source? Not really. Think of the geas, a promise that gives power. Nazirs, of which Samson was one, wouldn't cut their hair, drink wine, or go near a dead body. They were considered holy. (Though some in the Talmud say that the reason they brought a sacrifice at the end of their stint was because depriving themselves of good things in the world was a sin.)
>Nice try, schlomo, trying to make us like Jews so they can swiftly execute their plans for that NWO, fuck you, pig!.
We don't particularly believe that we can get a NWO, and I don't think your idea of a New World Order is the same as ours.

Real answer? Maybe. It's not the same as your conception of slavery, though. In Judaism, one can sell themselves into slavery for six years, and on the seventh, they go free. The master can't eat different food, can't sleep on a better bed, can't work a different job.

Eh. Wish you luck!

>So you deny that the Jew is actively working to destroy white nations.
>So you deny that the Jew is actively working to destroy white nations.
The Jew? Yeah. Denied.

>That's because Barry is an anti Semite and always was. The other Jewish elements of the democrat party just loved him so much because of his anti Americanism and their loxist racism.
Who's Barry?

>Is Israel overpopulated?
>I remember another Sup Forums Merchant complaining that all the super religious Israelis were having too many kids.
No, it's not. You're confusing the Haredim (The Fearful of God) with the rest of the population. There's enough space for us, though rent is going way up and the government isn't opening up new cities. The other Merchant was complaining over having to pay taxes to support the Haredim.

Seriously, it's tragedy what's going on. The Haredim consider themselves the 'real' Jews, whose job is to learn Torah so that the world isn't destroyed. (Yes, really.) They only teach them to study, they don't teach them enough to be self-sufficient adults.

Not Nir, am Aaron.

I notice you missed this question.
I asked, what would you think if we treated you like you treat us?

SAMSON
A
M
S
O
N

what's your favorite color?

>The Jew? Yeah. Denied.
This is why we know you are liars. We have proof of the work of the Jew.

>Who's Barry?
Barry Hussein Osama. He changed his name to Barack in college to sound more ethnic.

>I notice you missed this question.
>I asked, what would you think if we treated you like you treat us?
Sorry, missed it.

>What would you think of a militant anti-Zionist who attacked the US-resident mothers of Jews who made aliyah by pressuring them to move and threatening to swarm their property with protesters?
She's a dick. I'm sure that you will be shocked to hear, but Jews can be dicks too.

I like blue. Sky blue.

>This is why we know you are liars. We have proof of the work of the Jew.
Reheheaaaaallly. Show me.

>Barry Hussein Osama. He changed his name to Barack in college to sound more ethnic.
Yeah, he's been trying to reduce America's power in the Middle East. Egypt, Syria, he's been trying to get out.

>Show me.

Okay, that's /one/ Jew. Prove that Jews in general are trying to make a new world order. What did you think 'The Jew' /meant/?

>The other Merchant was complaining over having to pay taxes to support the Haredim.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Do you think a lot of other Israelis are annoyed about being taxed to support them or are most people okay with it?

Tell the jews to stop dropping chemicals from planes and diluting the color of the sky

how often do you get jewed?

Was Gog a goth and is that why you hate Sweden?

hey there fellow tribesman, how's the weather over there? Eastern Canada is very cold.

Oh boy. Yes they are pissed. However, they are outvoted. There are enough Haredim that their votes are important swing seats in the Knesset, Parliament. There are protests about the new laws pushing some into the Army.

I'm sorry!

Define 'jewed'. I pay money for things?

We don't hate Sweden. Sweden was good to the Jews in the Holocaust. (However, your current policies are annoying. If I remember correctly, you guys have been calling us names and telling us the whole Palestinian situation is exclusively our fault.)

It's been rainy. And grey. And wet.

(Seriously? Nobody is jumping on the juicy Jewish Slavery thing I brought up?)

youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI

Okay, that's /two/ Jews. Are you trying for a proof by induction?

How are the Christians you know treated? Do you know any Jewish Christians?

Gog is kinda a hypothetical enemy. It's a prophecy, not someone specific.

Bud. You realise that them saying that does not mean that they endorse it, right? I'm not even adding to your 'malicious Jews' counter.

>How are the Christians you know treated? Do you know any Jewish Christians?
I actually don't know many Christians. I think they're treated all right. I had a couple of nice conversations with missionaries in Jerusalem.

Oh, my Uncle in the States became a Messianic Jew, one who believes that Christ was the Messiah. My mom is baffled by this. 'He has a kid who isn't Jewish, he married someone who isn't Jewish, but he's doing Mitzvot! How am I supposed to think about that?'

(Mizvot are the laws that religious Jews are meant to follow.)

Fun fact
Samson was actually from a israeli tribe of indo-european descent (probably sicilian, related to the sea peoples)