Religious Groups Push for Russian Schools to Teach ‘Family Values’

Literally fascist

>Under new proposals from religious groups, Russian children could soon see compulsory classes on family values added to the curriculum

themoscowtimes.com/news/religious-groups-push-for-russian-schools-to-teach-family-values-56581

What makes fascism inherently bad?

Are you kidding me? I can't believe you would ask this. I am literally shaking right now.

Are you one of those that actually agree with a lot that is said on this site but pretend to be the adversary for (you)s?

It makes pussies into men so it's not as easy to fuck with people.

>A country where over half of pregnancies are aborted
>Teaching family values is a bad thing

Curriculum changes haven't even happened, but if they did it'd be a good thing.

Yes, you're an idiot for having to ask

>power hungry psychopaths tend to be in charge
>power hungry psychopaths tend to go to war

My parents were born in a fascist state and they have lived much better than me. Democracy was a mistake.

Im shaking so bad right now, i can't even handle a glass of juice.

>fascism
>family values
these are both good things.
jesus christ I regret coming back to cuckpol
it's gotten so worse lately.
what happened to this board?
it's literally overrun by commies, the_donald newfags and sjw's fuck all of you!

In Poland, our government is encouraging schools to get a "family friendly" certificate, which means it is lefty-propaganda free. A lot of schools already have it.
A woman that will write a book for "family life education" said that abortion is evil and women should have sex without a condom (so they can feel a good influence of a men's semen).
Also, we will have more history lessons. And we already have a lot of religion lessons.

WAHH THEY'RE TEACHING VALUES WAHHHH
kys

I envy you so much. please never change Poland. you are awesome.

t-thanks. Shame that you had not been thinking like this a *little* bit earlier.

>this is a former candidate for a president

Holy fuck, those young people.
>45.2% Center-Right/Far Right
God bless you, Poland

desu I have never experienced any lefty agenda during my education, except holocaust

Russia is a totalitarian hellhole that forces fitness on children!
#FatPrideWorldWide
#BeautifulAtEverySize

Based Poland.

These "family values" classes are as bad as the stuff leftists are shilling like "racial sensitivity" or something. Absolutely not proven to work.

It almost impossible for Shlomo to rise to and maintain position of power in fascist state, thats what.

One day the Generalissimo will return and lead Spain back to glory.

Recently we terminated "anti-domestic violence convention" or however it translates to English because gender was defined by culture, not biology

oh and please remember, that our "center-left" is something like swedish "far-right", and I am not even joking

More than 60 percent of russians claim themselves as religious, but it doesn't help.
Also church in russia is just greed for power, and people well being isn't on the first place for them.

>School teaching "family" values instead of the family
wew

What happens when the family doesn't teach family values

This is completely pointless. Western women that people on Sup Forums complain about is very embodiment of morals, purity and loyalty compared to average russian natashka. To turn them into a decent human beings you need something no less than population genes alteration, and they talking about school curriculum my ass.

You mean the closet homosexual Franco? Uhm, not very family values I think.

It's better than letting it turn into what we have in the US

>Don't try to teach children morality goy it's (((proven))) by my meme science not to work, don't even bother trying!
No

B A S E D

Very bad. This is going to backlash hard as people are naturally going to create a stronger anticulture to this if it's enforced in schools.

You are trying to undo 70 years of athiestic communism's assault on family morality. It will take time (generations) to remake and condition women and men and re-orient them to God and family. Recapturing the institutions of education and culture are how it's done. You reinforce positive social morality and behaviour, a counter-signal & punish immoral social behaviour.

Umm...how about the fact that dissidents are fucking murdered? Same problem that communism has.

>This is going to backlash hard as people are naturally going to create a stronger anticulture to this if it's enforced in schools

Why this shit doesn't happen in Asia?

fixing russian birth rates?

LOL

We had like ten pregnancies in our school

I wonder how THIS might help

Good luck teaching these hopeless degenerates religious values.

Why are your family values so bad

Jesus goddamn christ

Russians and post-USSR slavs in general are dead inside for quite a long time already. You see how kikes trying to tear down foundations of your society? They successfully did that with our ones.