COMMIE MOD FIRED

COMMIE MOD IS FINALLY FIRED I REPEAT COMMIE MOD IS NO MORE : /DIY/ IS BACK BROS. STAY SAFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>3. Sup Forums is for discussing politics and current events. Right Wing Safety Squad threads are neither. These threads need to find another venue. Sup Forums is far too crowded for off-topic stuff like this. Also there is significant potential for personal army bullshit in these threads, which we cannot permit. Sup Forums is not your personal army.

Did you even bother reading the post?

can you into comprehension you shill?

i apprantly can't....can you explain?

heil hiro

Sup Forumsturds talking to themselves thinking they make important points in a discussion with imaginary mods.

/qa/ is full of this shit right now.

He's saying that they aren't allowed. That mods ultimately won

GERMANY MUST BE BANNED FROM POL

Ban german posters
don't reply to german posters

DO NOT allow german posters to destroy our community

>3. Sup Forums is for discussing politics and current events. Right Wing Safety Squad threads are neither. These threads need to find another venue. Sup Forums is far too crowded for off-topic stuff like this. Also there is significant potential for personal army bullshit in these threads, which we cannot permit. Sup Forums is not your personal army.
I.e. he's literally repeating the warn message.
There's a good 50% chance the mod was NOT fired in any way.
There's a 100% chance that this is a mere trying to save face.

you say that like it was a punishment.

MASA

BTFO

>promote /qa/ user to mod
>starts a witchhunt of Sup Forums users
Who could have seen that coming?

POST YFW

I don't get it, how were Safety Squad threads any worse than the Eyes Wide Open, Pizzagate, Gamergate, or Buttcoin threads that have or continue to shit up the board? Why did they make an exception for this?

If not you
Then who?

Stay safe.

Germans mass reported these threads in order for pol to continue a place of blacked memes

This day gets better and better

Shills BTFO

Fuck off you lefty propaganda censoring fucks

I love Sup Forums lads.

You guys could always move to Sup Forums or something because the only offense the manager is saying these threads have is being off-topic.

I don't get it ,what did I miss? And what's it got to do with /diy/?

board of love and peace mang

Because RWSS are effective, that's why. Left are circling the wagons.

this

>/DIY/ IS BACK BROS. STAY SAFE
No it isn't, that thread was just damage control and bullshit.

Political activism against the left won't be tolerated here for no reason other than "muh raids". Have to go to actual free speech board 8ch to organize. This board is for shitposting and race baiting.

What are Safety Squads referring to? The muslims setting fire to their refugee housing?

Why not move them to /diy/ or Sup Forums?

What does the lgbtguhec$+ community have to do with this?

I'll take any victory even a small one. Good shit guys, we triggered a mod into losing it and getting fired

Right Wing Death Squads kill people.

Right Wing Safety Squads save people.

GOD BLESS THE USSAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg

Meanwhile there was an actual multi-thread actual impromptu raid on that sweedish website the other day.

Glad they let us have a little transient fun with that. Always need a margin of tolerance for fun threads that aren't ruining the overall experience.

SJWs have nothing better to do with their time. These unemployed crybabies take up the effort of becoming Sup Forums mods to delete posts they don't like on a website they don't like.

Public policy, building and safety codes, and fire code enforcement is not politics.
Calls for responsible civic participation will not be tolerated.

Shadilay
420 praise him

ensure that the board stays on topic and high quality.

BASED HIRO

Kek

And yet you're still here shitting up the thread. Don't you have a bull to prep?

That probably wasn't even a real mod, it's just a made up story to smooth over their bullshit about banning RWSS threads

WAIT There was an incident where a mod who posted about his politicl belief? When did this happen?

>DIY/ IS BACK BROS.
It literally says in the post you linked that they are NOT allowed

>Not allowed

Time to see if they're bullshitting, considering they can't even delete all the garbage threads on Sup Forums

>San Fran warehouse where druggies and vagrants live got burned down
>Sup Forums starts investigating other drug dens for safety violations to help those poor people

>we fired the mod, you don't need no proof
>you still can't do what he tried to stop you from doing k?

And how is this not a conspiracy? This only proves that the whole moderation team is compromised and that the Safety Fire Squads were close to uncovering some underground shit.

Because they were productive.

It's like how moot panicked and firebombed the board after the /ss/ got a lot more notches under its belt than anyone expected.

Just move the threads to Sup Forums

Just filter them

Because they were about to uncover more shit the elites do.

Will you guise keep making /diy/ threads anyways? I never got into them, what were they really about?

Some gay leftypol mod kept deleting /diy/ threads, where Sup Forums went around saving lefties from buildings in serious violation of the fire code to prevent more people dying in fires like the one in California where 30 fags burned to death. The buildings aren't just a danger to the people fagging it up inside but also to the entire community as it could set other buildings on fire, like apartaments and businesses. Fags complained to Hiro but Hiro said it was ok, despite that the leftyfag went out of his way to shut down /diy/ threads,

Some are saying they've gotten rid of him but we'll see how this goes.

Saving lives.

R9k would be a better place since they have an archive and threads stay up longer.

BASED
THANK YOU MOD GODS

>Because they were productive.
Exactly.

They're not allowed anywhere.

Holy shit, praise KEK.

/ss/?

Since when does Sup Forums stand for politics and not politically incorrect?
We didn't win shit and the mod was """"" fired"""".

That's true

The mod just said they aren't Sup Forums related

Go make one on Sup Forums then and see what happens.

Let's just keep making /diy/ threads until Hiro has to address this himself. He will side with us.

those threads were pretty comfy and had some spicy new pepes, as well as being of particular interest to me because i used to be somewhat involved in that subculture so it was interesting to see an intersection of the respective cultures. plus, i think that everyone realized that it would be better to avoid false reports at all costs, only false flagging redditors made posts calling for false reports or violence
we wuz good boys we dindu nuffin

Stay safe.

I don't participate in the /diy/ threads so I don't care too much

Test

>They're not allowed anywhere.
Source

Because nu/pol/ wants to save faggot and drug user lives and the clever kike who creates the threads have you little goy bitches rapped around his finger all in the name of your precious lulz.

nu/pol/ is filth and pure cancer and need to be hung alongside niggers, faggots and kikes

No, DIY is not back, why don't you actually read what they said.

They have no problem banning people and threads for being politically incorrect or right wing, they just got rid of the mod because he MADE IT CLEAR THAT'S WHY HE WAS BANNING SOMEONE

Pretty sure they want leftists to have to cuddle up with Winter-chan, user-kun.

He's probably taken a lot of information with him.

He's going to use it to hurt people. Commies don't go down easy.

can you prove proof?
Also what is going on on Sup Forums and /qa/?
What the fuck? can someone brief me short version.

I expect that those threads are still around predominantly because removing them would just make users freak out. There's enough "mods are SJWs" consipracy bullshit going on right now. Trying to remove Pizzagate threads from Sup Forums would not only Streisand the shit out of them, making the whole thing counterproductive, it would just waste a lot of energy on everyone's part. Remember when the mods spamfiltered the guy who ran CTR because everyone was posting his personal information, which IS against the rules?They'll burn out on their own. Safety Squad threads aren't part of a conspiracy theory.

We will see. Some people have already found out who the commie infiltrator was irl through leftbook groups and their helpers.

THANK YOU !!! Honda-Toyota-Nissan-Mazda-Lexus-Acura-Kawasaki-Daihatsu-Mitsubishi-Subaru-Isuzu-Infinity-Hino-Suzuki-Yamaha

>sucking mod dick
That doesn't fly on here r*dditfag.

>everythingIdontlikeisredditnewfagmeme.png

I bet you love Kanye and get upset when trap threads are deleted right faggot

Because we won and Jews are playing dirty.

If it's off-topic go to Sup Forums with it. Also there is a board on two times this chan.

Just spam their threads to no end

>mods are SJWs
>conspiracy bullshit

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!

Excuse me, I don't remember giving you permission to reply to me. Never do that again.

Wait what the hell does the manager do? Is he like the head mod? The vice president of faggot enterprises?

I just wish they'd tell us if we can have out nigger hate threads back

It's Sup Forums tradition

No. Now get back to the daily are x white threads and make sure to divide Europeans further!

y no es borrado

KEK BLESS CHINK HIROSHIMA

S A F E T Y
Q
U
A
D

Where are these threads even at? I can't find one.

Because they're getting axed.

Getting re-vamped, we're sorting through the rubble of the mod-raids burning everything

>fired
As in, terminated from a paid position? This guy was getting paid to sift through shit posts?
What the hell. I could use the extra cash during breaks.

Apologize.

Maybe they shouldn't violate fire codes. Like holy shit yeah I think it's funny and ironic but dude I really don't want to see another person burned to a crisp at this shit.

Some of those girls were qt man.

>he did it for free