God fucking dammit, does the USA HAVE to protect Turkey if they get into trouble with Russia? Seriously...

God fucking dammit, does the USA HAVE to protect Turkey if they get into trouble with Russia? Seriously, is NATO as a whole gonna attack America if we don't decide we want go defend that shithole?

>implying you won't be out of there by the time that happens

Urr you're in NATO Wyatt, remember?

Because the USA needed a carrot to dangle in front of Turkey so they let you build military and missile bases there

>implying u aren't behind this with Germany

I know that, but, it's one of those things where the chance of just going, "No, fuck you." Is there. I would hope America would just put the middle finger to NATO. Also, you're one to talk, seeing as you Brits are still in NATO as well.

C'mon man, Did you forget Trump is president?

Not if they start the trouble.

I know he's President, but, a lot can happen in basically a Month, ya know?

>Did you forget Trump is president?
CIA seems that don't give a fuck, looks that they got their own agenda

Greece will just call it a day in such a scenario. And others will follow. Why fight the Russians since we hate Turks?

NATO is a defensive alliance. Turkey needs to calm it's shit down because after Jan 20th we're likely to side with Russia.

>tfw not in NATO

Whoever let that shitty fucking half moon faggot into NATO should be shot.

Despite all the NATO-shilling we've experienced, man am I glad we're not a part of NATO right now.

Standard Murica, chickening out of conflict when it gets a bit hard.

Home of the brave.

>he is willing to die for Turks

Fuck Turkey.
NATO is obsolete.

If you're too chicken to be a part of NATO I suggest you leave it

nope, assasination of a ambassador is such grave criminal act in international law that turkey would be qualified as the agressor,thus you're not obliged to help them

Oh yeah, that's rich coming from Britain.

Ah, thanks for the Info, Belgium Friend.

Which world war did we chicken out of because we were scared of getting hurt?

Not if Turkey is the aggressor.

Turkey has shot first against Russia at least twice now.

Obama would have draw us into a war, but Trump won't.

Reminder that the ONLY country to have invoked the "aah help me pls" clause of NATO is the US.

>countries not connected to the North Atlantic are in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
literally what the fuck

When?

Erdogan tomorrow:
>either you're with us or against us

We're all going to die in nuclear warfare and Jews will inhabit the earth like they always swore they would GG

Well that WAS the thing that pretty much established what a "Terror Attack" was. So, of course the NATO act of assistance came into play.

you always use others as cannon fodder.

>Well that WAS the thing that pretty much established what a "Terror Attack" was
don't say or write anything to me or my son ever again

no