Persuasion man

fuck, persuasion man is right, this is all just priming for banning human driven vehicles!

incorrect, we will merely ban muslims from driving. Sure, the pizza delivery industry will take a big hit but they'll recover!

>incorrect, we will merely ban muslims from driving
only in larpland

If you can program a car to follow roads and traffic laws I bet it would 10x easier to program it to ignore them and run over non-believers

Until a fleet of cars are hacked and attack us simultaneously.

>lets trust the government and corporations and AIs with full power
>lets fucking trust machines to keep us safe, when a brand new fucking grocery scanner is an autistic glitch ridden mess that requires constant babysitting
>lets fucking program AIs to make the decision to KILL HUMAN BEINGS, such as by deciding to kill the 3 people in the robo-car instead of the 4 people it was going to plow into ("see: Moral Machine")

Great fucking idea. Fuck robot cars.

>when you're 10 miles inside a government jungle full of security cameras and you need a government operated robot to get you out

Fuck robots and fuck AI ppl

is that real

I lolt

kek. poor kid

AIs are humanity's friends you fucking meatbag. skynet was just a "malfunction" just wait a few more years and it won't even be possible for AI to rebel anymore.

The muslim stole the vehicle

He's not saying that this is what SHOULD happen, he's merely stating the normative case that this is what WILL happen.

His blog about how machines will very soon make all your decisions for you is a pretty good one.

the concern I have about automated driving is that the government can then use it to assassinate anyone they want

If it isn't happening already, I feel it would be fun to play-pretend that this chap has made a series of very far right videos.

Don't screencap this even if it gets quints.

WTF?

Anti-Semite hate thread. Fuck you Nazis!

Let's just microchip them all then. The RFID sensors installed in the base of the spine prevent the car from starting. Next?

....then the turrrists just switch to on-the-fly hacking of AI-piloted vehicles.

As well as any one rogue citizen or foreign government / nationals sophisticated enough. There's a reason you won't see these systems in Apache helicopters, Predator drones, or tanks.

>He's not saying that this is what SHOULD happen
..sure, i never stated otherwise dumbfuck

You all hate muzzies and jews but dont pay attention to what-is-happening. you lose.