What have you idiots done now!?!

denverite.com/seventh-circle-music-collective-targeted-Sup Forums-users-sympathetic-trump-25274/

Are you idiots seriously attacking leftist venues just for having a differing opinion than you? I have only one word for that. Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JqWpGGARjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You sound unsafe. Would you like to tell us where you go so we can bring it up to code?

Sad!

Fuck you! You are ruining everything good about the Denver area, not to mention the DIY scene all around the country.

Oh shit it actually worked? Hahaha fuck you faggot

Were just trying to make sure their spaces are safe ones. Flux Capacitor is closed too and the fire dept says they dont even vet reports of unsafe spaces they just go and check and shut that shit down.

>my child rape flophouses are a good thing

Found the pedophile

Sup Forums is a board of peace
Sup Forums is just trying to save lives and besides Sup Forums didn't shut those clubs down, the local authorities did.

No good deed goes unpunished!

what the fuck is a DIY venue
what's wrong with people living in it
what's wrong with following fire codes

Fuck you!

Flux Capacitor was fantastic and you guys made it so that they are going to be closed through the holidays and New Years. The fire codes in this area are bullshit anyways!

You probably are the pedophile, you basement dwelling coward.

Why do you want people to die in a fire so bad? You're just plain evil.

I'm not the one who got arrested for 730 counts of rape of underage kids. That was on you guys.

>they are going to be closed through the holidays and New Years
Post proof. I don't believe you.

They will never reopen.

PARTY IS OVER.

TIME FOR SAFETY. TIME FOR BYLAW ENFORCEMENT.

check out that landwhale with the stripes

You're the one's that are trying to ruin people's live's not me!

You probably have like 900 accounts you fucking pedo.

Fuck its even worse than I thought! I just check their Facebook and they are gone for good. Fuck You Guys Fuck You Guys Fuck You Guys

>demand for inspectors
>Sup Forums applies for inspector jobs
>boot commies from homes
why hasn't anyone else figured this out yet?

>white nationalists
top kek I'm not even whit and just doing it for the lulz

Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole is an international website not everyone here is fucking white, labelling it white nationalist makes me even laugh harder at these dub fuck blog faggots.

thats odd

you'd think people who tolerate refugees who break laws wouldn't mind this kind of thing.

I'm married to an adult woman. You're married to your drugs and love of underage girls.

He is trying really hard here.

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL.

GET FUCKED COMMIES.

>Denver Fire Department spokesperson Melissa Taylor said that the agency treats all reports of fire code violations as credible until proven otherwise.

>“There is no vetting process that happens,” Taylor said. “We’re not in the business of vetting them for ‘did they stem from something political?'”

top kek, keep it clean and credible guys.

Sounds like Denver is getting a whole lot safer.

2017 is going to be awesome.

Best part is when this fucking numbskull decides to do it the right way he will discover that it takes an incredible amount of effort and money that he will never be able to produce.

Glad to know the dirty hippos will be safe, for now.
Thanks, Sup Forums, you're literally a lifesaver.

pol is not a single entity

we cant do anythign about stromfags and other foreign subversive incindiary elements who hang out here and use our space

you efforts would be better spent in the realworld locating 4chans servers

>mfw habboraids become a reality

The people that reported this death trap should all pat themselves on the back. You're all heroes to me.

Kek

>book a show in your living room
You can't do commercial shows in a residential.

>Find a warehouse
You better get proper licensing and the building better be up to code. Oh and don't break the max occupancy limit or else we're going to make you safe again.

Safety first.

Bet his basement conforms to fire code though, faggot :^)

This Fire Safety campaign could be extended to other types of venues where leftists and commies congregate: flop houses, foreclosed squats, HOSTELS. All of these are likely operating illegally, unpermitted, against zoning law and of course - FIRE SAFETY.

Lets brainstorm which venues other than music/DIY we should be reporting to ensure safety and lawfullness.

lolllllllllllllll

this is a cute lil movement. i sit back and enjoy the venues falling like dominos.

Kek

Leftists do it all the time.

fire safety is important no matter political affiliation, we just want everyone to be safe user

NYPA. There are other places to discuss that. This is a salt thread.

H O L Y
F U C K

MY EMAILS ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING

GET FUCKED CRIMINAL SCUM

Dont get greedy.

But that wasn't a personal request at all.

Suck a dick, for every collective that shuts down, chalk up a major church burning for when I'm eventually old enough to TRULY not give a fuck. Mark my words slaves, people are not allowed to sleep outside, so you false-flag their only home in order to force crime out onto the streets for the Jew Dogs (cops) to leech for their masters. No fucking thanks, I will literally find you kike slaves' favorite locations and burn them like firewood.

The lone faggot that isn't a white nationalist here can't spell and doesn't have fully fleshed out ideas. Really makes you think.

Top kek!

Pure wittle baby

I just love the idea that Sup Forums is actually aiding law enforcement and literally keeping people safe, and lefties OPPOSE it. Hilarious!

Is there anything even wrong with fire safety threads?

It isn't even a "raid", no one is getting hurt, actually we are reporting lawbreakers.
So why are the mods flipping out about it?

that's not cool. i love aaron and he run's a great venue

W E W

We're a nation of laws. Next we make the inner citys safe for our african friends.

Oh no, please don't destroy houses of semitic christ-insanity :^)

the safety squad hears your cry for help between the lines.
we also feel like it isn't safe enough out there

Melissa is redpilled. She knows whats up.

>1 caltrop has been transferred to your account

Someone report this to the FBI. Church burning is a hate crime.

Because it's been confirmed that there's a lefty reddet mod who actively tries to subvert Sup Forums. I'm not even kidding.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Because the mods are fucking sjws

This shit makes me realize the reason liberals don't care about government regulations is that they just fucking ignore them. You guys are doing god's work here. Once it dawns on them how much red tape they have to get through to pursue their dreams they will become more conservative due to becoming more jaded. Keep up the good fight. Or they will just stay the way they are and you guys will just be tormenting them. Either way this is funny.

>people living like rats in totally unsafe factory floors not zoned for residential habitation
>notify the authorities of these unsafe areas that could lead to fire hazards and death
>this is "attacking leftist venues"

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. This is like saying if you notify the police when you see a crime being committed, you're attacking democrats and are a racist.

this is not the worst thing Sup Forums has done.
are you new here?

lol, go suck dicks for money to buy art supplies

Mod's gone now, check /qa/

Question: what happens when all the leftists are forced to move out of their shitholes in san fran and brooklyn?

Do they stay in the city, despite not being able to afford a legitimate apartment? Or do they move out to conservative areas and fuck things up?

At least it helps stem the tide of normal people moving into the city and turning into feminazis and nu-males

>everything good about the DEnver area
>implying Denver is good

Denver is almost as bad as Boulder. Homeless people are all over the fucking place, it's liberal as hell and most of Denver is shithole outside Highlands Ranch. Get out of my state you fucking degenerate commie.

>mfw this thread

>9 or so years dedicated to these places of degeneracy

gone in less than a week bc of Sup Forums

We will no longer dance to the false tune of diy venues.

We will no longer sell our children to your degenerate basements of cum and drugs.

We will no longer surrender our people to the fire hazards you place them in.

HEIL SAFETY

We are being cool about fire safety.

>caltrops dropping intensifies

We have to protect these idiots from themselves.

Sucks to be you huh? Why don't you drop that diy shit and become a productive member of society instead of being a edgy little cunt.

why didn't they just follow the code?

What's so hard about following some simple building guidelines?

DAS RITE
youtube.com/watch?v=3JqWpGGARjc

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

How the fuck does someone as edgy as that fucking faggot get mod powers on pol of all places.

What a fucking faggot, didn't know people could have tastes and behave that edgy

I bet you guys voted for hillary.
look what you did and tried to do.

look at it.shame on you.
and now go have a happy christmas with your family instead of burning in a leftist satanic fuckboy hell.

This is truly the greatest day of the CURRENT year.

these kinds of events are not practical at all to hold in suburban areas/areas of insufficient population density - people can't get to them and they attract too much attention.
some of the ((((((participants)))))) will ironically be reduced to basement dwelling neets due to being unemployable. sad!

Music in the past wasn't tool for that leftwing propaganda machine. It all started with Jello Biafra and other stupid tools, the result is rock music being so irrelevant nowdays, useful idiots like blackblocs and antifa squads pointing fingers calling names, etc, rebels with unreal and totally fake cause.
Nothing of value is being lost with those people getting safer.

I really don't get why the venues closed voluntarily. I enjoy music, and you'd figure with all the "kick nazi ass" shit they belt all the time you'd figure they'd welcome a chance to actually do it. Not surprised, slightly dissapointed. Figured commies would have spines

Me too.

We lived so long to become the HERO.

Step 1: Remove all the blacks.

We just want you to be safe, user.

That 'ban' message is more of this leftist 'laws are racist' bs. They really do have a larger plan to turn the whole country into a 3rd world shithole. Imagine no buidling codes we would have earthquakes where 50,000 deaths happen like in India.

Everything about leftists is wrong.

>typos
>broken logic
>types like a woman
Yup. It's a liberal faggot.

We helped the Leaves catch Chris Forcand back in the day, we're model citizens.

>lmao just ignore them

k lol try that in your life and see where that gets you

Quick question, when using a bug bomb in a section of a building, dont roaches infest nearby structures as they flee? Wouldnt you run into the same issues closing down these places?

We should be killing them and faggots like you instead.

FUCK YES

CHECK OUT THE /qa/ STICKY

>force crime out onto the streets
I guess you'll just have to stop committing crime then.

Yes

Who's the chick with the blurry rack? She clean?

We do something specifically to upset you guys, and then you turn around and fucking get even more upset than we would have even intended. It is as if you're implicit in our adventures, senpai.

Like those retards who started yelling "shame" in Wisconsin today. That doesn't bother us, it only makes us want to do more mischievous shit to garner that reaction. It is like chasing a high .. there is nothing better than pushing communist faggots to the brink of insanity thus causing them to lash out showing their true colors of insanity and pushing mainstream society further away from their ideology.

We aren't tried of winning yet you fucking faggot, expect things to get much worse.

But if the Firefighters found the building not secure, doesn't mean it's not a joke or a troll from Sup Forums but a concerned group of people about the security of another group of people?

What is more important: if they are there in a lawless condition how is inmoral to report it anyway?

I can't handle this mental gymnastics anymore.