Which of You Anti-Semites Did This?

Sup Forums will defend this.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/jewish-leaders-in-richard-spencers-hometown-targeted-in-posting-on-neo-nazi-website/?utm_term=.4dd1a5e4ce16

archive.is/D9O9s

>jezebel.com/white-supremacists-threaten-jewish-community-in-whitefi-1790253119

archive.is/M8UZe

>missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/white-supremacist-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html

archive.is/D7RvB

>dailydot.com/layer8/whitefish-montana-richard-spencer-jews-daily-stormer/

archive.is/4w5u9

>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/19/neo_nazis_call_for_action_against_jews_in_richard_spencer_s_hometown_of.html

archive.is/WVJlW

>usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-19/neo-nazi-website-daily-stormer-targets-jews-in-whitefish-montana

archive.is/olEIk

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/Love_Lives_Here
judas.watch/Ina_Albert
judas.watch/Tanya_Gersh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Makes me sick that you faggots would do this.

Hire me to shill for you

Looking for a part-time job

Fluent in english and advanced memetics

Shills aren't real. Nazis are.

Tl;Dr version
>Jewish organizations start harassing Richard Spencer's mom
>forcing her to sell her business and probably her home
>demanding she denounce her son (already said she doesn't agree with his extreme views) and donate what she gets from selling her house to open border groups
>Sup Forums started reporting them for harassment

That's Nazi propaganda. Fake news at its worst.

This is a huge happening but Sup Forumss to fucking stupid to care. Jews are trying to force a women from her home based on free speech of her son! And they're using MSM to discredit us when we call them out!

>MSM

That's a funny way to spell free press.

You don't realize how sick this is? Thanks for providing the delusional side m8. Jews are literally using a tactic from communist china

I cant piss that far, or id piss in the jew cunts mouth.

Fuck you faggot

Fucking Hitler, what a pussy.

Troll mobs against businesses that support diversity and inclusion is a disaster. The fact that Sup Forums participated in the Whitefish Pogrom of 2016 will be a black mark on Sup Forums forever.

This is why I'm trying to reach install state nationalism in America. Why aren't the Montana Bros rallying and building an army? I'd we were more in touch with our states we wouldn't let people fuck with us. It's easy to not care when it's three states away though

Love Lives Here and the Montana Human Rights Network are helping to keep hate from being normalized. What's wrong with that?

Those businesses are set on destroying a free citizens life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. They ought to be hung

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

You're literally forcing a women to burn bridges with her son over free speech and then you're attempting to ruin her financially by forcing her to sell her house and donate the money to your businesses. Thats fucked up.

A Hitler quote? Are you kidding me?

*allegedly

The Washington Post says otherwise m8.

Kek you're the guy that linked people to this thread huh? Anyways it was a good attempt at garnering interest, good troll.

>A Hitler quote?
Not to the best of my knowledge.

Nah there are news stories from before yours saying you literally were

Fake news

Fake news

They're too busy hating Spencer. Along comes a guy that stands in front of the world saying the exact same shit we say here, and they call him autistic and controlled opposition.

judas.watch/Love_Lives_Here

judas.watch/Ina_Albert

judas.watch/Tanya_Gersh

I can't believe that you guys are putting thought criminals on a list. Textbook fascism.

How many articles has Washington post had to retract in the past month because they were caught lying? If you're not trolling I honestly feel sorry for you.

God forbid they do put us in a group and brand us racist. God forbid we say hell yeah so what? God forbid we realize that if we ask them why racism is bad they don't have an answer

Kek wills it though

Why are Jews ray faced people. Just look at tovarich Berny Panders, they really do look like rats when they smile

If you're in a group of racists tho?