Brother Nathanael

Who here knows this guy? This guy is red-pill 101 for all you pol newbs.
And he's a Jew! What better way to get red-pilled on Jews by a Jew! YouTube him please.

Anyone wanna talk about Zionism, the fucking goy and that fucking Talmund?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA
youtu.be/YZ4t2smQKVY
youtu.be/5va4dq_gG3M
youtube.com/watch?v=VJeoMh22vcw
youtu.be/VJeoMh22vcw
youtu.be/vaO_FTmC7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=L3nbVplSsMo
youtube.com/channel/UCtBqVgzL_cDv_t9o2hFiXXg
realjewnews.com/?p=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has rejected Judaism. He isn't a Jew anymore except by blood. He exposes them hard too.

He is an Orthodox Christian now, the most hardcore Christian you can be. Not like Catholicism which was infiltrated by the Jew 500 years ago and is now 100% Jewish controlled. (The Pope even wears a Yamaka as a sign of obedience to his Jewish masters). Catholicism is the Jewish attempt to corrupt Christianity.

Based.

True he's orthodox now. he covers a lot of shit that will lead you down the rabbit hole tho

ITT: Idiots and newfags

"Bro Nat" does everything he can to mock Christianity. Typical subversive kike.

Brother Nathanael is a one-man red-pill pharmacy. I watch him regularly.

>mfw when "the channel is not aviable i your country"
Reeeeeeeeee "free speech" I cant even watch based Nathaniel

in what ways? explain yourself

Clearly a clown mocking Christians.

He should take off that ridiculous garb.

Dear Professor Redpill, he certainly isn't the end all, but he's not a terrible place to start.

You have got to be fucking kidding me dude. if you wanna see some crazier shit YouTube sam Hyde. That dude pushed the free speech envelope hard as f. He's not so much red-pilled as he is a troll.

Post Nathanaelkino.

youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA

Exactly redpill 101

Same Hyde is just an edgy cunt tho, t.b.h he is a degenerate

I know he honestly is-I've seen him do lectures at universities and gets away with racist/offensive shit and I can never believe that everyone sits there and takes it lol it's great for what it's worth

This is a great one too youtu.be/YZ4t2smQKVY

Fact:Orthodox Christianity the most Red Pilled Christianity
Remember Romanovs?

>the book 'Night' was brought to schools
Oh god, I remember them forcing us to read that shit and learn about the 'evils' of Hitler in middle school. Literally trying to brainwash us and make us write 'sympathetic' essays about the jews.

Hey OP, I was in a Nathaniel thread a while back and someone was in there claiming he was no longer a priest, that he'd been kicked out or some such. You know anything about that?

What's worse than a self-hating Jew?

Anti-Semite hate thread. Fuck you Nazis!

>good goy listen to the "redpilled" jew

I could never shake the feeling that BroNat was controlled opposition. Dunno, something about him calling out top level jews on youtube and not being taken down for years.

He is entertaining though

>the most hardcore Christian you can be

not really, but he's still based.

Haven't heard it. Honestly wouldn't surprise me, the dude goes in on this shit. Regardless tho, his proselytization that counts is red pillin mofos

He's redpilled because he knows that Trump is a kike pawn. He's too wise to fall for the MAGA propaganda.

He was excommunicated from the orthodox church a while ago, probably because he's a nut.

Exactly dude! Oh man the implications for successfully doing that (holocaustianity) extend so far. Think about the fact that some sort of holocaust movie comes out every year- don't let people forget!!!As if we have

Holocaustianity is a great term and very accurate. If you watch Defamation you really get the sense that the holohoax is their religion.

He has a lot of good information. One potential benefit of "Jews getting named" though is that any "anti-Semitic" acts can make the ADL stronger. Even just rambling shit like gas the kikes is really stupid and I wish people wouldn't do it. It doesn't benefit anyone.

When I was in school they actually took on a "field trip" to the fucking movie theater.

>Schindler's List.

Zucchetto is not the same as yarmulka, you dumb heretic.
Catholicism is more based because it's resistant to KGB infiltration. Daily remainder that Moscow Patriarch is always a KGB agent for a couple decades now.
But still Eastern Orthodox is not even close to being as bad as fucking heretic protestant. Eastern Orthodox at least are part of legitimate Church that lost unity with Rome at some point in history. Fucking heretics are nothing more than apostatic scum, that will burn in hell together with that fucker Luther, the worst fucking satanic piece of shit that ever walk this Earth.

He's pretty good.
I think E Michael Jones is better though.

youtu.be/5va4dq_gG3M

A wolf that dons sheep's clothing is not a sheep. Once a Jew, always a Jew.

Good shit I'll give it a listen

I'm taking Poland's word for it. Their president is Jesus.

how long until he becomes a full on Muslim?

Dont show this video on Trump General

youtube.com/watch?v=VJeoMh22vcw

he's got a bunch of videos

even if you don't agree with him he's chock full of history so he's worth listening to

Oh yea, they mad us watch that too! I remember laughing at the part where the guy would go out on the balcony and shoot jews in the morning. I got dirty looks.

Once a ((())) always a ((())).
>getting fooled by the brother nathaniel meme
>"h-he's based you guys cause he's on youtube!"
>l-like and subscribe good goy..

brother nathaneal is actually crazy irl he has bipolar disorder

His latest video.

youtu.be/VJeoMh22vcw

Jews battle just became ours. Way to go trump...

Well lads i guess ill see you out on the battlefield against the irans.

Lol yeah Jews are typically pretty anti Semitic you're right!

Except he wasn't

You be nice to Fozzie Bear.

If anyone is wondering where he lives, it's Silverthorne, Colorado

Aren't poland having some trouble with rapey priests?

Ashkenazi Jews are White. The others are arab nig tier.

Hmmm... just watched a couple of his videos. He might be a based Jew afterall. Will have to see some more.

Remember who Soviet and Nazi heads were.

I cannot find that awesome huge wooden sculpture that is in a polish church or something please help me out

None at all.
The fact that you even ask this question shows just how much Jewish manipulation and lies brainwashed you.

Yes, definitely a based Jew. Would recommend.

Obligatory.

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS GIANT SCULPTURE I CAN'T FIND IT

why did this board support trump if he is pro jews?

I should move to Poland.

so why the fuck can I see his videos but not his channel? wtf? another jewtube trickery?

Brother Nathaniel is a good red pill but a GateKeeper. He promotes Christianity which creates fear of knowledge, and will pretend like Jews hate Christianity and won't tell you of the Jewish utter hatred of Pagan Gods. youtu.be/vaO_FTmC7jk

I dunno nothin' from nobody.

He looks like a living jew caricature, it's amazing

This guy is 100% Sup Forums with news evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=L3nbVplSsMo

His accounts of Jewish goals
1) crush Christianity
2) population control
3) uproot nationalism
4) Zionist America will attack Iran because of alleged nuclear arms

Every candidate is pro Jews. But Trump was anti-immigration and pro-nationalism.

Best one I've seen so far. He tells it like it is very elegantly but to the point nonetheless.

What in the FUCK is that? Did tax dollars really pay for that shit? I, and I'm sure most tax-payers, would not be at all upset if someone destroyed that abomination.

their skin is white

their genes however are fucked. you cant inbreed that much and consider yourself white imo. its complete untermensch tier.

This is the one to bookmark since others are trying to lead you away from his home page.

He's very concise yet makes a strong case for what he talks about. I've seen at least a dozen of his videos. Would definitely recommend others watch more of his stuff.

He's a funny bastage. Can I assume this had something to do with that whole "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" bullshit?

Check out Luthers "the jews and their lies"
Lutheran only based religion you Slavic subhuman scumbag.

And communism is the only based economic model since Marx also wrote "On the Jewish Question", right?

The guy is a fucking mental patient, been a while since I've seen threads about him though.

Marx is a kyke you fucking idiot. Don't you have a Marxist uprising to take care of anyways?

oh sorry thought u were still the polecat

>Marx is a kyke you fucking idiot.
Salvation is from the Jews, maybe you should listen.

He was exposing Jewish schemes on his site way before YT got big. He is how I first learned about the 1965 Immigration Act, and the Jews who were involved in pushing the bill.

realjewnews.com/?p=50

The guy is a nut. Blaming everything on da joos is just ignorant

This is definitely someone you want to bookmark for later if you didn't already.

>Blaming everything on da joos is just ignorant
You could just say Shmuck... wait is that right?

>Blaming everything on da joos is just ignorant

Brother Nathanael is well versed in the Hebrewnomicon.

legit can't watch that shit, makes my blood boil

There is only one solution to the jewish question I'm afraid.