When are you Europeans going to start fucking killing Muslims?

When are you Europeans going to start fucking killing Muslims?

They kill your journalists.
They kill your musicians.
They kill people going to a show.
They kill people celebrating the national holiday.
They kill you at Christmas rallies.
They kill you in the metro.
They kill you in the airport.
They drive over you.

When will Europeans start killing random Muslims? How many more terrorist attacks will it take?

eurocucks send over your women so we can protect them until this mess is over

This.

>a leaf
>protecting anything

this, german men are too pussy to protect their woman.

I don't know. I'm betting that bitch has enjoyed plenty of cock in her day and still going strong.

Hahahahaha /thread

Our women don't need protecting. At least not from the pseudo-poo-in-loo muhammadanians. A Nord woman can probably beat 3 of those scrawny shits to death simultaneously.

all the best europeans died in the world wars.

fuck hitler and fuck kaiser wilhelm

this place need to be shutdown.

Most of these soldiers had sons user. The warrior genes were passed down, it's the brainwashing that is killing Europe.

We're not far from getting there but the indoctrination is strong. Even some of my family members were convinced Moroccans are a race.

The propaganda is so strong in countries like Germany. They are being cucked hardcore. Basically a 180 flip from the Nazi days

Leave Muslims to us.

i would but you guys told me if i kill them they win

But the Europeans invite Muslims to the European Continent... To kill a guest - not well.

she would HAVE to because Nord men are too cucked to defend her honor

Explain please?

If attacks occurred here as frequently as in France/Germany we'd rise up. 100%.

god bless the lone star

Not many of them.

Zweig might have been a rotten kike but he was absolutely right when he wrote that Europe committed suicide in the first world war. He watched Europe commit cultural suicide, he killed himself before he could witness it commit physical.

rape is proportional to nigger density

Tbh senpai, ghaddafi was right, Europe is fucked.

Well thanks to the Muslims impatience, I'm starting to hope that maybe Europe can wake up. For a while I feared that they would simply multiply and take over. If they continue to kill innocents maybe the people will wake up. But the media is inside people's heads.
Hopefully this will ignite a nationalism that would be unthinkable in Europe 15 years ago.

HOLY FUCK CNN IS IMPLYING THAT THE DEAD DRIVER WAS THE DID THE ATTACK

We are dying out and this also means the flow of german people moving to other countries will also end.

No more german qts for the rest of the world.

When are you Europeans going to start fucking killing Blacks?

They kill your journalists.
They kill your musicians.
They kill people going to a show.
They kill people celebrating the national holiday.
They kill you at Christmas rallies.
They kill you in the metro.
They kill you in the airport.
They drive over you.

Killing is against the law.

My hands are tied. Let someone else try first

Men get raped too.

SEND THE REST THEN GODDAMN IT, UNLIKE YOU I STILL HAVE MY TESTICLES

They can continue to kill journalists and musicians.
Kek wills it

Keep killing us muslims. I fucking loathe my countrymen they deserve to die the men are are all weak-willed cowards and the women empowered whores who think they are our equal.

Muslims are the fine. It's the media. They know the right will eat up Muslim terrorist stories.

I only had german girlfriends all my life.
No more for you

I mean you guys were celebrating the death of europe all this time.
You had to realize that it would mean all your new people coming to you would be africans and asians no more europeans.
You have to know that it would have an effect on canada. But you celebrated.

So here is your receipt
If you come to germany I'll invite you to a beergarden and introduce you to some cute girls. Because I just realized I am probably the last generation that has a decent supply of german girls.

Yeah nord women probably beat the shit out of you too. Well knwon to Americans and Canadians that you can get laid so easily in scandanavia becasue scandanavian men are such cuks the women will immediately throw themselves at us :)))))

I think I want to get killed by a qt

Germans today are far too stupid to understand demographics and what it means for the future of a nation. As a whole, your people are in denial and have become complacent long enough for authoritarian statism to creep in and set up shop.

Now, faced with the horror of what you've allowed to spread like the cancer it is, you find yourselves unable to organize against your shit government. Europe has become an absolute shitstain. I tell everyone I know with plans to "tour" Europe to cancel them, Europe isn't Europe.

A for effort

Real life is not your Vikingsā„¢ soup opera you know, faggot?

We better do soemthing about all these chink investors buying up our country too though

They are the fine, though

I know. I am just saying you are retarded if you think this won't have an effect of the rest of the world.
If the africans are still having tons of children and if the chinese still have tons of male children what happens if you stop in europe?
What happens to american and canadian immigration?

Yeah we aren't doing what we should but you are actively rooting for your replacement.

what about the leftists, and particularly white women, that let muslims in?

I suggested this earlier. Nobody wanted to join me. I think if I could get a gun, and kill Muslims I see on the street in religious dress, and influence twenty others to do likewise, we might see a change.

If nothing else they would get out of religious dress/battle garb/fresh off the boat fuck-you-i-wont-assimilate clothes

This.

Clearly Europe have been in great need of an intervention from the world. Most friends would intervene if their friend got suicidal, but no.
It's like laughing at the only decent dealer you had being busted.
If everything turns to shit here, enjoy getting "european" tourists and immigrants later on.

They kill cuck and jews. Its like the delousing chambers all over again.

I'm not rooting for this trash. Part of me still believes in you pathetic fucks. Because if you feel enough shame in what you've done, then maybe, just maybe, you'll wake the fuck up.

You have to sway over the majority of the people first. Then the best option is to deport them.

le killing Muslims meme will just be used by leftists scum to say, "See how oppressed Muslims are?"

The definition of butterface. Very happy zooming in cuts off her face so I can save the picture.

>That 10/10 body

If the world would immediately become significantly safer and more stable in the event that all non-white non-asian races were genocided, why is genociding those races regarded as immoral?

It's the most moral thing I can think of. A period of temporary pain for humanity in exchange for the avoidance of greater pain in the future.

Chinktoria is merely a release value for the failing Chinese communist government. Look at them, you realize China is mostly desert and mountains right. Very little land is actually arable. Those fucks are losing steam. Hot chink dollars in all this property is a concern yes. I don't know what to do from the perspective of a single man

>I'm not rooting for this trash
Uh huh.
>you pathetic fucks.
For every time you called an European a cuck one of your descendants will be cucked by the new descendants of Europe.
You will probably be mostly Asian with a little brown and America will be mostly Mexican with a little black
> Because if you feel enough shame in what you've done
That's not how you motivate people. Especially not Germans. You are clearly lying here but if that were true you are just retarded.
You wanted Europeans to be killed and cucked since you have this weird fetish. Don't pretend you were trying to motivate us all this time. You were happy it was happening because you thought you were the better white people for a short while.
Well you got that. You will be the last white people.

why's that bean dip?

When are you Europeans going to start fucking killing foxes?
They kill your rabbits.
They kill your chickens.
They kill people going for a drive.
They kill people celebrating the national fox hunt.
They kill you at Christmas anti-fox aggression rallies.
They kill you in the fox party concentration camps.
They kill you in foxy gulag.
They fox all over you

When will Europeans start killing foxes? How many more years of oppression will it take?

Serbia did but west backed the radical islamist mujahideens and bombed serbia... they literally took kosovo same way they are trying to take west now (gibsmedat)

Europe will start fighting back once women drop to their knees in suffering and beg men for forgiveness. Apologize for the BS of false claims of sexism. And reinstating the privileges men had as incentive for all the sacrifices we make for women and children.

Until they do, let it all burn down... MGTOW

fuck killing muslims, start killing the traitors that allow them in
otherwise the traitors will just import more muds.

this is exactly the type of depressing shit I'm trying to shake you out of. I haven't given up. We can still have a glorious future, current europeans too. We've never had raw numbers throughout history, it was our ingenuity that gave us strength. Niggers simply cannot even begin to compete with us intellectually.

You mean Jews right?
Muslims are just the proxy for these false flags.

>kill one of them
>create 3 new because his sons/brothers etc want revenge

Name one genocide in the last 100 years that actually succeeded

You wouldn't have to kill them if you didn't bring them in

OR

Bring them in LEGALLY through vetting.

I still think that we should kill the jews abd ban foreign funding for mosques. See if anything changes.

Who is the girl?

>this is exactly the type of depressing shit I'm trying to shake you out of
By calling me a cuck?

You have to realize that insults are personal and that the personal lives of germans aren't cucked yet.
We have a lot of money. A lot of women and a lot of free time.
On a personal level most of our lives were never better.

Germany is being cucked on a national level. So a personal insult will achieve the opposite of what you are trying to do.
If you are.
I still think like the rest of Sup Forums you just like feeling better than other white people.
That is all Sup Forums is. White people calling other white people cucks and having a race to the bottom of who is the worst.

If you kill your enemies

They win

How many more times would a Canadian on Holidays in Australia have to tell you this???

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Achmed was good boy. He only wants to driving a truck. Why so racists huh?
And his brother only wants to ride bicycle and girl doesn't share so he helps her with swimming lesson.
Do you feeling bad now racist?

you shouldn't have lived over our oil, nigger

Beautiful. Who's the girl Jeff?

You're such a fucking racist. I don't want to be cliche but not all Muslims are like this.

It's like saying oh look what Dylan Roof did, when is America going to start killing all white people.

Oh look a cop shot another black guy, when are people going to shoot all the cops.

Get out of your echo chamber once and a while you fucking losers.

>When will Europeans start killing random Muslims?
Man, violence is not solution, we need to be more tolerant.

>How many more terrorist attacks will it take?
According to my calculations, at least 7 major ones or 56 minor ones within time span of 78 weeks.

hahahaha maybe true but we're still better than you. Enjoy being exterminated once my false flags have completed breaking whites out of their stupor.

t. jew

>do that
>twice
>get bombed by the West who supports muslim terrorists

You reap what you sow, faggots.

Yeah, so go fuck the Americans then. Your people are nothing but snakes. I hate how the US have fucked the middle east over since after WW2. They have created this mess, but why do I have to suffer for their warmachine. Your people are just as bad as the US. Raping innocent women (who probably thought you really were refugees) and killing innocent people because "all whites are the same hurr dirr"

Good post user.

Back to r9k

Some of us do.

Works a treat.

You're right. Traitors like you have to go first.

Well they are here so what do now?

I don't give a fuck if not all Muslims are like that. If you're name is Mohamed you deserve a bullet in your spine.

Muslims don't belong in Europe, all of them should be killed and removed. Muslims ruin everything and are a plague to humanity. Nuke Mecca and the Mosque in Jerusalem.

Kill all Muslims, no exceptions.

Yea more or less.
At least we can hike up our Kebab Removal prices once the German cucks start hiring us, as they won't want to get their hands dirty. Can't wait for my trial at the Hague.

oh damn burned

Deport.

I am ready for the day of the rope, are you?

Wew, Canadians truly are idiots. Here we got some absurd definitions of 'rape', they changed their definition in Sweden, which led to a spike in 'rape'.

I mean, is this something all Canadians on Sup Forums have decided to do? To act like a bunch of complete idiots, just to meme us all?

aye.

I want to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot.

all muslims are like this. Wake up dumbass. I bet you thought #NotAllEmus too at some point. How'd that work out? Cunt

Rape in sweden is tumblr rape.

If you genuinely believe more actual sexual rapes happen in sweden than in somalia then you are insane.

>Implying guests can't overstay their welcome

If the media looses it's grip on Europe and people wake up, then we could deport them all.

If we kill our enemies, they win, dood.

I'm getting kit together. Where'd you get the helmet?

I know you're shitposting because of the flag, but take a look at this picture. This is from the past 8 days alone.

Australia not on this list

Master convict race confirmed

New Zealand is fked though

European women were made for Big Muslim Cock

europe is fucked

uncle sam