Legal scholars are already putting together a very legitimate impeachment case against Trump under the foreign...

Legal scholars are already putting together a very legitimate impeachment case against Trump under the foreign emoluments clause of the constitution, which he violates prima facie with his foreign business interests.

The only options here are for him to give up his foreign business interests or give up the presidency.

This is something Trump supporters should care about too, as congress will be able to hold this over his head through out his presidency. He will be a literal figurative puppet and would have no freedom to get any of the things done that you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/gs_121616_emoluments-clause1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Republicans are cucks and will bend over for trump

"scholars"

SAGE

All his assets are already in a blind trust. this is just jews making more money off the lonely left.
How much more butthurt can they take before they take up arms and we can put them down like the dogs they sleep with.

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/gs_121616_emoluments-clause1.pdf

>All his assets are already in a blind trust.

No they are not. Do you even know what a blind trust is?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

You can't stop Trump. You won't stop Trump.

He is smarter than you and all of your heroes. He's just going to keep beating the shit out of you until you either smarten up and join him, or fuck off to Canada.

The President has always been a figurehead anyway

After 8 years of obongo defiling the constitution now suddenly leftists care about it.
Ok.

>All his assets are already in a blind trust.
Having your kids run your business is not a "blind trust." Trump has said he would not do a blind trust on the basis that voters knew he had worldwide business interests when they voted for him.

Yeah that's why your mom's a whore, she voted for Hillary.

This holy shit

Makes me MAD REEEEEEE

Eat a fat dick Canadiafag just like your effeminate, libshit, soft handed little bitch boy PM

Your tears...are ambrosia. Please, please, please keep the taps flowing. I may tire of winning, but I will never tire of the intoxication of your tears.

Have you ever considered bottling them for sale? You would be a very rich leaf indeed.

>a financial arrangement in which a person in public office gives the administration of private business interests to an independent trust in order to prevent conflict of interest. Under the trust, the owner does not know how the assets are managed.

Of course being the only president in almost 60 years to use one the MSM goes ape shit over it so sources say that he has set one up and its not "ethical". He still isnt in control of it and knows fart will be scrutinized so I doubt he would risk impeachment for a gain when he already has billions at 70

Strength and toughness are better traits than intelligence and weakeness

Intelligence has led to the greatest degeneracy of all history

The intelligent are made to serve the strong

>they're hypocrites too!

wow amazing argument

We can cross off "bring back jobs" as well.

I thought we were past bargaining

Hes not even trolling. Its a fact.

Trumps shitposts are so powerful they made liberals give a shit about the constitution.

You are fucking retarded.

Red herrings is all they have. There is no way around the fact that Trump has direct business relations with foreign governments and that the constitution says this isn't okay.

>suburban retards
So the people with actual degrees that make over 70k a year? Those "retards"?

Damn, Trump is totally going to do something illegal and get removed from office right away hahaha. You guys are fucking delusional. Let me ask you this. Do you liberals ever reflect on yourself and your beliefs? I don't think you have any self awareness at all.

>suburban/rural retards
>having degrees

So does nearly every government official who owns stock in a company that does business overseas. Nothing will come of this.

>implying we haven't already addressed this
>implying he hasn't already given up control of his businesses

>THIS WILL SURELY BE END OF TRUMPS CAMPAIGN FOR THE QUADRILLIONTH TIME SAYS THE INCREASINGLY ERRATIC LIBERAL

>6.5 million dollars from Saudi Arabia.
Trump didnt take it.

There is only risk involved if he actually cares about doing anything that would give Republicans a reason to use it against him.

Good luck. Better people than they are couldn't get Clinton out for being an actual rapist.

Neither did Hillary.

we'll surely get rid of Drumpf this time! says the crying lugenpresse for the 457th time this year.

They won't impeach him until after the senate election of 2018, where the republicans sweep the offices and took over all of the federal government. Once that happens, they'll kick him out and let Pence and the rest of the Corporate shills hold a Constitutional Convention to give them unlimited power over all.

>canada

Sounds like a formula for a lot of raging burgers

would hillary have given up her taxfree millions she got from the saudi's, qatar, dubai etc?

>foreign emoluments clause of the constitution

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

I didn't know he was being elected as the God-Emperor.

I too have taken a law class in a state university. Now shut up.

you are under the assumption he cared about anything other then just being president. he doesn't give a shit about dong anything. the whole reward for him was to just be part of a limited club known as the "US Presidents".GOP always knew they had free reign. In fact this whole election and primarys could have been a false flag to make Trump voters think he was an outsider when in fact very intelligent people within the GOP created this narrative and the media ran with it. In fact without this narrative the GOP would have lost massively.

Richer people aka people who usually have degrees live in the suburbs, retard.

Trump is a hillary plant, idiot.... He's not a gop plant.

I've been saying this since day 1. Idiots...

>The Republican house and senate are going to impeach a republican president

kys

>be rich
>decide to live in some suburban shithole

No.

ITS FUCKING NOTHING the thread

>Suburb
>Rich

Haha... hahahaha.. ha...

>a plant that costed her the election
It makes more sense he is a plant to get people to vote for a GOP candidate and thus vote the entire ticket. The narrative was built that he was this outsider when in reality he is choosing insiders for everything leading me to suspect he and the GOP had this planned all along and this shit was nothing more than an act. Same with CNN. Personally I think they are in fact a corportist backer who pretend to be left wing to try to fan the flames of racism similar to plantation owners did to poor whites in antebellum South.

and stay the fuck out of canada we have enough cucked losers already

City people are retards too

sure,what the hell

trump can stand to btfo liberal faggots a few more times

>(((Rubin)))
Oy vey I wonder who's behind this

Didn't he sign papers to give up his businesses to his kids?

>he will have to testify in court about his university scam, he'll go to jail
>he is being sued for rape, he's going to jail
>the recounts will stop the states from voting
>electors will flip and he'll not get elected

Why are you already talking about impeachment? In the list of things that will not happen, "Congress will not certify the electoral vote" comes before that. Keeping liberal delusions in chronological order makes it easier to keep track of them.

You're a retard. Look at this picture. He's obviously a hillary plant.

> legitimate

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

I highly doubt the dems want to play this game because so many of them are guilty as sin

Wait until trump starts using the bully pulpit to bully globalists and their conspirators into bursting into treats

>prima facie
woah nice latin bro. I wish I could turn latin phrases like that. it sure does make an argument more compelling. I wish I was a lawyer like you user, I could say stuff like "Et cetera" and "Prenuptual" and I'd know what it meant and other people would be have no clue and they'd just cry over how much smarter I am. God I wish I were you.

Where was this concern for the constitution for the last 90 years?

Let's for for Clinton instead who takes studio money. Compromised D fuck

Trump handed his businesses to his sons you idiots.

>foreign emoluments clause
What office or title does Trump have from a foreign king or government?

Nice bait op.

Look ma! I posted it again!

>Trump is a Hillary plant
>plan backfires and Trump wins anyway

You know what. With how retarded Clinton's campaign was I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being true.

I can't believe they'll still planning on doing this after he takes office.

Came to post this and a leaf beat me to it.
Good leaf. You will be spared from the rake.

And you will be spared from the grill, burger.

>a fucking leaf

he did. They got nothing.

>(((Legal scholars)))

All you need to know right there brah.

If this is true why didn't Bill Clinton and Hillary go to jail?

Checkmate.

Republicans are weak AF. Trump will buttfuck them into compliance.

(((Legal scholars)))

What are they talking about? He already announced he was handing over control of his business to Don Jr and Eric.

our brightest minds are working on this I am sure

Clinton Foundation didn't seem to be an issue to them, even though it only has a 5% pass-through.

I wonder why.

You're the retard because you can't tell the difference between making appearances and schmoozing as a businessman and politics.

Protip: it's not a black and white thing. There are shades of grey. Nuances. Which is exactly why your retarded ass doesn't grasp that.

Nice. Can't wait to win on that one too. The salt piles are already so high.

We need to elect Hillary Clinton instead, since she's never received any money from foreign countries! Especially not Saudi Arabia!

Thast why you have to fight the tyranny with weapons an fiere.

You give in a second and all is lost. fight. Burn them alive, go after there famelys.

You have to fight.

>You're the retard because you can't tell the difference between making appearances and schmoozing as a businessman and politics.

Yea ok RETARD.

What do you want a picture with trump sucking hillary's cock or what?

He's a hillary plant and that's final.

>He's a hillary plant and that's final.
Just like he's president and that's final, too. :^)

Bitch took like $20 mil from them.
>But Russia favors trump.
But Hillary has the country responsible for 9/11 pulling her strings

He is not giving up ownership. He's not even giving up control. He's just claiming he "won't do deals at all."

>expecting a majority House of Republicans to impeach their own President

Don't be stupid

Grief doesn't happen in order user those stages can come in any order and repeat as well. Have fun.

There is a worlds difference between 1) An organization with your last name getting money while you are not president and 2) actively doing business deals with foreign governments while president.

There is a legit issue concerning the 1M dollar donation the Clinton foundation received from Qatar while Hillary was secretary of state, but it is not approaching the issue of Trump having business relations with foreign governments while presidents. Most of all, what Clinton did is completely irrelevant because she is not the president-elect.

You think a billionaire would slip up like this?

>Rubin

It's not a slip up. It is simply a reality of the situation, and the restrictions are only a problem if he wants things that are significantly opposed to Republican interests.

Do you not understand? That means that Republicans can enforce their will on the president at any time under the threat of impeachment. Not that it seems this will be necessary, Trump is already going against everything he stood for on his campaign in favor of mainline Republican policies before even becoming president.

he already transferred a lot of it to ivanka

Remember that Pence is in charge of the Transition team and is responsible for the Cabinet picks.

The point is they are THE hypocrites. There's nothing hypocritical about calling this whole thread bullshit. Impeaching him like this would immediately cause a civil war. A lot of people voted for him BECAUSE of his foreign business interests.

The same argument can be made about Clinton.