Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C2utUSJM-50
youtube.com/watch?v=75Rb7VUzk7I
youtube.com/watch?v=t5ayg3hbhoM
youtu.be/fxg2JbWA7Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha xddddd

How many Deities do you work for.

What should I, as a goyim, do to get the most of out life ?

stop breaking shabbat
youtu.be/C2utUSJM-50

what is your favorite recipe for infant foreskins

Why does a book filled with nursery rhymes (the Torah) mean so much to you?

you again?

this faggot cant speak or write in Hebrew or Yiddish and smokes pot
he's also a neet

Do you like roms? check out theisozone.com

Kike

take a number, buddy. You are hardly the only one of us here. Orthodox here.

post nose faggot

How long do you think it will be before the average white reads some Talmud and it's game over?

>pot is bad
Genesis 1:29

>Ashkenazi Jew here.

>why don't you shoot up heroin then?
>eat some poisonous flowers

I helped kek throughout this election because although I don't agree with Trump's politics, I wanted so badly to see Shillbot Prime go down and all my dumb liberal family cry.

Other than that, none. Although I had a dream about Thoth once as a child that has been burned into my memory. Am looking into it slowly.

Don't eat factory farm chemical cocktail meat. Cut back on dairy and sugary junk food. Exercise regularly. Don't spend your whole life chasing money.

no

just a little salt and butter, then crisp it up in the broiler

post the real image

You dont like roms you fucking kike?

Why are you pushing leftists to support Palestine against your Israeli brothers?

youtube.com/watch?v=75Rb7VUzk7I

>Ashkenazi
>nazi

What's the lizardman's endgame? What are his goals?

Why does it have the word nazi in it

Were you responsible for the attack today?

lol don't chase money so i can leave all teh shekels to you? I was happy with my lower class stress free life but now I'm going to start hoarding my own gold.

I'm not him, but funny enough I don't know Hebrew or Yiddish, either. I smoke weed, too. Not a NEET, though. I am an ASME certified welder/fabricator going on 3 years now.

It is historically significant and I get the feeling there's more to it than what's on the surface. But I don't treat it as an authority.

>average white
>reading
lel

Why do ashkenazi choose to LARP as sandniggers when they could pass for europeans?

Do believe the holocaust narrative?

To what extent are whites justified in their suspicion of jews?

May you find peace with yeh sho ah

seen't it, I wonder if anyone out there actually believes an interstellar race that has been subjugating worlds for thousands of years would be fooled by Earth jews

The Draco wants another race in their harem. Some to join in their conquest, most to be cattle for experiments and labor.

Not exactly. I was in the meeting. The orders came from dude in pic related.

meme magic is actually an ancient concept known and used by occultists throughout history

We are between worlds. Nonwhites insist we're white and whites insist we aren't.

Generally yes, but I think the numbers probably have been fudged for political reasons.

Most here won't listen, but I'll say it anyway. Most American jews aren't in on any big scheme. The troublemakers like Soros and the Rothschilds are LARPers who use anti-semitism as a tool to avoid criticism. They have historically sold out my people many times and will do so again in the future as their power structure continues to deteriorate.

That's not to say there aren't bad rank-and-file Zionists out there, but they aren't the ones pulling the strings.

Good the Goys have to believe us since we run the media.

>Most American jews aren't in on any big scheme
But some are, do you think?

Do you have family who were in the Shoah?

Who's that black hooded guy in front of you?

murder, if it was suicide she would've shot herself in the back of the head several times before locking herself into a suitcase

nice yarmulkes, I only have a plain black one. But it fits like a suction cup.

(Jew)

Thanks for the answers m8, i'm off to bed.

Thanks usually when I wear them at the university I attend Muslim's tend to give me angry looks.

What do you think the recent influx of Jews here is about?
Is it trying to build bridges out of a fear of rising far-right sentiment in the Western world, or maybe curiosity now that Sup Forums is more prominent in national media?
What brought you here?
Do other Jews you know visit Sup Forums?

Well, the BIG scheme is being conducted by the bloodline families who don't actually care about Judaism. Average American jews have some Zionists but they aren't actually in control of anything. Lots of jews in Hollywood but there again the shots are being called by folks who have been 'illuminated' beyond the peasant control religions.

Only one family friend who was just an infant at the time. My ancestry is mostly Russian and Ukrainian.

an inheritor of the occulted knowledge

How much of a truth is the Jew conspiracy?

Oy vey Shoah?

wat

Attention, everyone: stop feeding the jews!

how many baby cocks have you sucked?

I dream of a day when we force SJWs to confront this wrinkle. The people we're supposed to be tolerant of won't tolerate these other people we're supposed to be tolerant of.

I bet the recent influx is simply because fo chainz has gotten a bunch of MSM attention this election cycle. I don't know of other Jews who regularly visit Sup Forums but plenty are aware of this place. I am an oldfag that can recall the time before m00t shut this place down and then brought it back again with that irritated 'as soon as this turns into /stormfront/ I'm axing it' message. Originally I started on Sup Forums. After several years away I only recently came back to see what you roody poos were doing for the election. Even though I don't agree with all the sentiment posted here, it's still more entertaining than talking to blue-pilled liberals.

1. How much do you know about occultism and kabbalah? What would you say to someone interested in practicing it?

>OZXkQG0d
>G0d
OY VEY

if i convert to a jew at the mature age of 38 will the rabbi still apply oral suction during my brit milah?

this is crucial for my debate on joining the clan

Usually I say Israel did nothing wrong if they give me angry looks. I also triggered some fat SJW Latina by wearing my Trump hat. She was ready to say something but I took my hat off to mess with my hair and she saw my yamaka. I gave her a smirk and she look absolutely furious.

*looked

actually, people do shoot up pot

lel

Was Le Happy Merchant meme ever on Jewish TV? How many know about it?

Just one. My own. Took a lot of stretching and hurt my back afterwards.

'Occultism' just means 'hidden' and is a massive umbrella term. I have studied various forms of Western Paganism, Buddhism, the grimoires (particularly the Lesser Key), hermeticism, and modern new agey stuff. As far as Kabbalah goes, I have only a cursory understanding of the Tree of Life and the Merkabah. I'd say go for it if it resonates with you. But it is a lifelong journey.

I bet he would if you ask. Just make sure he doesn't have herpes first.

On a scale of 1-10 how bad did hillary want to be part of your cult
And i want to give my family a great christmas next year anything i should invest in?

youtube.com/watch?v=t5ayg3hbhoM

Did you know that you are actually not a Jew? And you are, by no fault of your own, in the Synagogue of Satan?

I'm also an Ashkenazi Jew by race, but I'm a practicing Roman Catholic.

Come home. Christianity is the only answer for us.

I have partial Ashkenazi ancestry and it is my impression that Ashkenazim have a far higher rate of homosexuality, both male and female, than Europeans. Have you noticed this?

Make multi-racial humans:done
what's your next plan?

10, she wants to be 'in the club' with the Rothschilds but is no more than a tool. The David Icke dogma is that she is actually one of the reptilians but I'm not sure I buy into all that. Other conspiracy theorists insist she's a clone or a double, which better explains her incompetence.

the money magic slave system predates all Abrahamic religions and was likely given to a babylonian priest class

The etymology of 'Satan' actually goes back to the Egyptian Set, who is quite a bit different from your late Christian devil character. Moreover, scriptural references are sparse and vague. 666 was actually a reference to Emperor Nero. Likewise, the comments made by Jesus that were later assumed to be a description of a fiery hell were in fact references to a garbage pit in the region.

Hot Chip explains all in this video

youtu.be/fxg2JbWA7Nk

>king of the universe
Fuck off, He is only ours now. WE WUZ

Ssh

So you've destroyed Europe. What's the next part of your plan when the Muslims get UK and France's nukes?

You don't think Israel might be a legit target?

Back in college I met a family of transcendental Christians who converted from wicca. They were really into all the new agey stuff and valued scripture far below a direct, regular experience of meeting Christ himself. I put it to them as politely as possible that there are astral entities who aren't always honest. The dad in particular was adamant that no, they were having direct transcendental experience through the true Christ. If I ever converted I'd be that or I'd go Gnostic.

Yes I have noticed this too, but I'm not a statistician and haven't seriously looked into it.

it's a race between fully immersive VR (touch/smell) or realistic sex androids